Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I keep forgetting Gobnob exists but then I come back here like, "What did I miss?" And the answer is always...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly, I keep forgetting Gobnob exists but then I come back here like, "What did I miss?" And the answer is always...

Incorrect! She’s actually just officially become a 30+ hater and she’s had another surgery, the poor thing can’t catch a break 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t wait till they break up, I know that’s cruel but genuinely I miss the times where we’d get a huge Gabby meltdown. It was so entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yew guise, what’s the first thing yew will all dew when Gabby dyes her hair again?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20240614-190542.png

A year ago, this would still have been her dream weather. But now she's a skinny summer girl, she's probably dying to show off her new summer wardrobe in her color palette.

Reactions: 38
I can’t wait till they break up, I know that’s cruel but genuinely I miss the times where we’d get a huge Gabby meltdown. It was so entertaining.
As they both read here, they will now be getting married (even if they’re miserable and have each other) just to prove tattle wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240614-221805.png

Yes, Jane, well done. Is Alan back in the US already or is Jane awkwardly sharing a bed with Gobnob while Alan sleeps in *her* room?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has a new font on that vlog.. does that mean she's "busy" dicking around on her ipad designing new stickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7