Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she moved from the small London flat because the 'walls were so thin and neighbours complained about her and could hear everything'... aka her hoovering at 2am and playing music wasn't taken well when in a small complex with other people

Reactions: 23
I thought she moved from the small London flat because the 'walls were so thin and neighbours complained about her and could hear everything'... aka her hoovering at 2am and playing music wasn't taken well when in a small complex with other people
Imagine being such a menace that neighbors approach you within your first week of living there. And she's still doing this - moving furniture and hoovering at 2am, blasting music all day and night (well, after getting up at 2pm) and not to forget her daily elephant stomping to reach 10k steps.

She later also claimed that Nellie didn't like it there and that was a reason for her to move again too.

Reactions: 20
And then she bullied those upstairs neighbor kids and recorded them. This is why she wants to be on the top floor, so SHE'S the one making noise.

Reactions: 19
And then she bullied those upstairs neighbor kids and recorded them. This is why she wants to be on the top floor, so SHE'S the one making noise.
Omg yeah recording their voices and taking photos through her peephole and posting to her thousands of followers, absolutely unhinged.

Reactions: 21
Omg yeah recording their voices and taking photos through her peephole and posting to her thousands of followers, absolutely unhinged.
Complaining and recording the “weird” guy who god forbid was hoovering the carpet outside their flats… how terrible, having pride in your surroundings and wanting to live in a clean and tidy environment!

Reactions: 14
IMG_5712.jpeg

Absolutely glowing with glee in that hospital selfie, who takes pictures of themselves in the hospital looking that happy pre surgery?

It’s amazing how she can take a pair of glasses and a jumper - both probably in style atm - and look like an absolute geriatric while wearing them. Scam looks like she’s visiting her granny in that picture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Look how buzzing she is to be in a hospital gown. She makes me feel sick.
Screenshot_20240613_135451_Gallery.jpg

Gobby's Google search history: Forehead reduction surgery

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So predictable. I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist a hospital gown selfie.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 2991618
Absolutely glowing with glee in that hospital selfie, who takes pictures of themselves in the hospital looking that happy pre surgery?

It’s amazing how she can take a pair of glasses and a jumper - both probably in style atm - and look like an absolute geriatric while wearing them. Scam looks like she’s visiting her granny in that picture.
nice to see cam hanging out with her nan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The second coming of Clementine
If her surgeries were a movie series:

The Gabs and The Clementine
2 Gabs 2 Clem
The Gabs and the Clementine: Thurgoland Drift
Gabs and Clementine
Clem Five
Gabs and Clementine 6
The fate of the Clementine
Gabs & Clem
G9
Clem X

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am horrified…. Took a wee break from this thread as gobs was just plain boring - read over the last couple of days and woke up this morning after dreaming of cam and gobs !!!!! I want to scrub my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Gabbie gets 1000 global searches a month. The vast majority must either be us, or other people wondering what that weird girl who bullied an eleven year old, threw noodles, elbowed her mother, kept moving and stalked Zoella, is up to now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sure she found other tit about Gabbie too and just remained professional.

Reactions: 18
So Gabbie gets 1000 global searches a month. The vast majority must either be us, or other people wondering what that weird girl who bullied an eleven year old, threw noodles, elbowed her mother, kept moving and stalked Zoella, is up to now.
Can't tell you how often I Google velvetghost pink hair just to cheer myself up

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah I was gonna say how many of these searches are from people looking for gossip. But even those kind of searches show the others in this woman's list are still way more popular than Gabby. I think one of Gabby's downfalls is not putting solid effort into TikTok and Instagram. There's no reason why she couldn't be working on several videos a week for both, it's where she can get new viewers for her YouTube. She's never bothered to work hard and learn new techniques though. Unless those 'new techniques' are Cam advising her to do cheesy 'did you know' style videos like she's making content for dummies.

So Tanya Burr is coming back to YouTube! I will be very interested to see what kind of views she gets and if they're as dismal as Gabby's.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2991618

Cam looks like her carer in this pic...

• Haha
Reactions: 9