Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get Anne’s name out of your unbrushed mouth, Camshite! Fuming.

Simple? Obviously. Get over it? Says the girl who still cries about being called Flabby Gabby in school, having to sing behind curtains, and her sew toxic dad. Also, she only picked walking because she doesn’t drive 😂
And being chauffeured around by Jane wasn't an option.

Reactions: 7
Get over it? Says the girl who still cries about being called Flabby Gabby in school, having to sing behind curtains, and her sew toxic dad.
She can’t pick “get even” because the only time she got revenge on anyone was when her minions would go and attack people on her behalf (see the first 20 seconds of this video) >

She also can’t pick “get over it” for the reasons you listed above

Reactions: 9
Gabby in this Q&A laying into haterz "go frolic with the trees". I bet she'd LOVE all that engagement back now, even the dislikes and comments. She's pretty much back to her original views and comments count before she met Zoe now. She'd probably also like to go back to this moment in her life when she left Brighton for London and wasted a tit ton of money - and NOT do it.

Reactions: 14
So according to her tumblr, Scam is pledging to donate $3000 of her own money to a Gaza fundraiser.

I mean that’s great, but $3000 when she wouldn’t even get her girlfriend a proper present? Oof. That’s got to hurt Gabbeh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So according to her tumblr, Scam is pledging to donate $3000 of her own money to a Gaza fundraiser.

I mean that’s great, but $3000 when she wouldn’t even get her girlfriend a proper present? Oof. That’s got to hurt Gabbeh.
Seems like Gabbie didn’t donate unless she’s one of the anonymous £10 donators

• Haha
Reactions: 13
YouTube recommended me more old Gabby videos because I watched that Q&A. There's the one where she moves into her London flat and gives a tour. I laughed at her saying she's going to make SO many cooking videos in the kitchen, including baking and healthy meals. Lol!! And then there was an empty flat tour of that other London place she moved into for five minutes. She says she felt bad living in the first London flat as it was for a family and she was taking up someone's space - but then didn't she move back to it?? And she also says the second London flat came with a bed so she got rid of her other one. So did she buy another bed when she went back to flat one? Those were the days eh, paying money on TWO London flats and buying furniture all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was one of my favourite unhinged Gabby moments, when she did all these moving vlogs and empty flat tours to this new flat to then just move back to it within one week and pay rent on both places for ages.

Reactions: 29
That was one of my favourite unhinged Gabby moments, when she did all these moving vlogs and empty flat tours to this new flat to then just move back to it within one week and pay rent on both places for ages.
That whole era of Gabby was the best. Shelf reveal anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She bought so much stuff as well. Every inch of every apartment has to be covered in something, so she buys endless ornaments and pictures. Where is all this stuff now, it's not in her current flat. You can tell none of it meant anything to her, it was just about filling space. She claims to have amazing interior decorating skills but just goes to the same 5 high street shops and gets whatever they have. None of it worked together.

In the flat she was in for just two weeks the only photos she has up on shelves are of her and Zoe. Did Zoe ever visit her once in London? Were they even still texting? It's so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She bought so much stuff as well. Every inch of every apartment has to be covered in something, so she buys endless ornaments and pictures. Where is all this stuff now, it's not in her current flat. You can tell none of it meant anything to her, it was just about filling space. She claims to have amazing interior decorating skills but just goes to the same 5 high street shops and gets whatever they have. None of it worked together.

In the flat she was in for just two weeks the only photos she has up on shelves are of her and Zoe. Did Zoe ever visit her once in London? Were they even still texting? It's so weird.
For someone who never went to university, her "interior design" taste was very dorm room. And now it's dorm room, but make it for a 30 year old.

Reactions: 17
Everything for her is disposable. The flats, knick knacks, furniture, even Jane. She's just addicted to shopping as it fills a void. She also places no value with regards to her stuff and doesn't take care of them. How many times has she used her expensive laptop as a table for her food? She even placed mugs filled with hot tea on it. Her mindset is if it broke, buy a new one, if I get bored of it, shop again! She buys things before thinking about it as well.

Gabbie is essentially a child with too much money pretending to be an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want her to do a Q&A of her answering old dramas that we never got proper answers to

What happened with the mean therapist?
Why did she move out of that small London flat? (She made out that there was an incident IIRC)
What actually happened with Lucy and Lydia?

I wouldn’t care if she didn’t react the way she did when these things happened. Especially with L&L - I don’t remember them ever alluding to anything, and to anyone else it would look like they just lost touch. But Gabbie made a big stink about it and then never spoke about it again. I wonder how she feels about it now, if she regrets how she acted. I would be embarrassed looking back at my past behaviour if I acted like she did

Reactions: 15
I want to hear the tea directly from the source. I know it’s probably impossible to do due to legal implications but I’d love to be a fly on a wall for that conversation

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what happened with Lucy and Lydia as well, but from the stories they used to tell Gabby sounded like a nightmare friend. The one that always comes to mind is when their train was delayed coming to visit her and when they called her to tell her they were delayed she threw a strop and told them to just not bother coming then.

Reactions: 23
She’s an absolute demon isn’t she? She might not show this side of herself online anymore, but I’m sure she hasn’t changed. Alan is her karma.

Reactions: 17