Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the new video ..

A Color analysis for Cam? Why lol
she’s dresses like trash and I doubt the right Color’s will change anything about that

Her new glasses are horrendous

Stop mentioning Vienna - stay away from my city 🙄

“ so happy I can eat “ - yeh we see the weight gain already

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if I might sound stupid, but can she just release a taylor swift cover? I mean is that not a copyright problem somehow? we all know it will never happen but was just wondering lol

Reactions: 9
since when has gabbeh loved "old buildings"?

also gabbeh eats like absolute rubbish but Scam always chats tit about her eating. making snide comments etc

just dropping this here..

IMG_2595.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not Jane getting Gabby a personalised birthday cake cos Adrienne did duck all

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I used to live on Bootham in York few years ago, literally around the corner from where Gooboo stayed on Marygate. 😂 I feel a connection to her like never before.

ETA: anyone care to count how many times she said “littul”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dipping her risotto in Alan’s gravy, in a fancy restaurant. It was at that moment that I wished she still had the restaurant anxiety that she used to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That lavender jumper and coat combo is doing nothing for her at all - especially combined with those glasses and hair. I love that she just replaced her whole wardrobe because of a fad.
IMG_5762.jpeg

IMG_5764.jpeg

Also, those post surgery clips are cringy af. It’s like she’s trying to match the TS post laser eye surgery banana video.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The post surgery clips are doing my nut in. I’m surprised she didn’t mention the “do you wanna show them my sandwich” video again.

I’d love to see a post-therapy clip for a change

Reactions: 30
That lavender jumper and coat combo is doing nothing for her at all - especially combined with those glasses and hair. I love that she just replaced her whole wardrobe because of a fad.View attachment 2997566
View attachment 2997567
Also, those post surgery clips are cringy af. It’s like she’s trying to match the TS post laser eye surgery banana video.
I know we’re having a poor summer but I’d be sweltering in that it’s June

Reactions: 22
As a fellow Yorkshirewoman, I’m concerned that Gabby was shocked to discover that York had a cathedral

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Gabby coming out of the restaurant: that was my favourite meal ever!
Cam: you say that about everything
Gabby: I'm just so happy to eat!

Lol at Gabby pretending to be the crying ghost, and Cam saying that's just Gabby crying because she hasn't had enough garlic bread. Cam reading boring piggy Gabby to filth at all times.

The upwards shot of Cam when Gabby's ordering food at the window is pure payback, it's hilariously awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One thing about Gabi is she WILL rewrite history
"I lived in London at the wrong part of my life, I was struggling with anxiety and agoraphobia and didn't want to leave my house much"

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One thing about Gabi is she WILL rewrite history
"I lived in London at the wrong part of my life, I was struggling with anxiety and agoraphobia and didn't want to leave my house much"

lol
Lmao shes a joke, she bases her personality around whatever is cool at that moment or whatever her friend/girlfriend at the time enjoy.

If Gabby has 'friends' = Social butterfly, posts alcohol, acts like a uni student and overshares everything

If Gabby loses her 'friends' = Lockdown is a blessing, everyone stay indoors, tries to be mysterious

Reactions: 24
Yeah, after bad mouthing him all over the internet, and refusing to go home for Christmas because of a life time of suffering toxic parenting, she conveniently made up with him after she realised she needed him to look after her cat sometimes, now that she’s got an international girlfriend 🙄

Reactions: 26