Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really embracing her middle aged cat lady era

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She sees herself as a sew quirky, green-eyed, lavender summer pixie but with those glasses all I see is rose west

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her thumbnails! This looks like a collage a kid in reception might bring home from school.
‘My name is Gabriella Lindley and I am proud. I like pizza. We went to York. It has a Minster which is another word for big church. I had an operashun and my mummy looked after me’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
‘My name is Gabriella Lindley and I am proud. I like pizza. We went to York. It has a Minster which is another word for big church. I had an operashun and my mummy looked after me’
If I could nominate that whole paragraph as a thread title… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gabby coming out of the restaurant: that was my favourite meal ever!
Cam: you say that about everything
Gabby: I'm just so happy to eat!

Lol at Gabby pretending to be the crying ghost, and Cam saying that's just Gabby crying because she hasn't had enough garlic bread. Cam reading boring piggy Gabby to filth at all times.

The upwards shot of Cam when Gabby's ordering food at the window is pure payback, it's hilariously awful.
Cam is horrible, truly made for Gobs

Reactions: 5
Usually when a person is in love, they glow up. With Gabbie and Cam? They're both ugly outside and uglier inside.

Reactions: 12
In the vlog she says they walk through the park and “ended up on the winding streets of York” - is that another Cam insert into gabbie’s script? You can always tell when Cam is writing a script because it’s unnaturally poetic for Gab

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just that small bit she showed of her singing but Daddy I love him was so bad...who is encouraging this

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just that small bit she showed of her singing but Daddy I love him was so bad...who is encouraging this
I don’t know how to explain it properly. I know she can carry a tune, but the tone(?) pitch(?) of her voice is just so unpleasant with the faux transatlantic pronunciation.

Reactions: 27
I don’t know how to explain it properly. I know she can carry a tune, but the tone(?) pitch(?) of her voice is just so unpleasant with the faux transatlantic pronunciation.
Right? To me she sounds just like your average person who can sing fairly decently but not to the extent you'd be recording a song? I always thought Zoe sounded like a better singer tbh.

Reactions: 19
The skill is there, she just doesn't have a nice sounding voice, sadly.

The musical theatre accent is quite cringe making as well.

Reactions: 16