Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just bought a 6 year old gel pens for her birthday. Poor Gabby, I’d be devastated if the present from my long term partner was a packet of pens.
But they weren't even in a packet. They were loose like she went around her house and gathered all the gel pens should find in old pencil bags and in drawers. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Low key upset that Cam didn't propose for Gabbeh's 30th with a cheap fake diamond ring from temu. would have been quality content.
Alan is one step ahead of you. They've agreed that Gobnob will be the one to propose, so she won't have to get a ring at all but will have one to make money from when it all combusts. 3d chess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, the pens themselves are nice but still a cop out gift.

My partner got me cat pens for Christmas because I love cats and stationery. But also got me other things to go with them (not just cookies!!).

His 30th is coming up and I'm taking him to London and have bought him some clothes. He says me being there on the day is enough for him but I didn't take that literally and am actually making something of it.

It's tragic how little Scam does not love Gobby when clearly Gobby is besotted with her (why idk). They're genuinely as bad as each other so thank god they're not inflicting themselves on any other innocent souls.

Reactions: 2
IMG_6038.jpeg

Erm...am I being picky or is there any way of interpreting this that isn't a sly dig at Gabby's weight/looks/intellect? What a charming girlfriend she has...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I genuinely don't think she even writes enough to be obsessed with pens? What is she going to use them for, her tit to do lists that she only writes to try and prove she actually does something in the day?

Reactions: 21
Thank you for these cringe trips down Hobbie memory lane. Good times.

I literally gasped when I realised Cam's present section was over. I was like, ah the colour palette pens are a nice idea, the cookies are a nicer filler as Gabby loves stuffing her face... then it's going to be a jewellery box at the bottom! Or the Celine glasses Gabby kept going on about. Something Gabby was not expecting and will make her year and be a keepsake of her 30th!.... WHAT. That's IT?? Cam is taking the pee now. She is SUCH a sponge. That was not nice at all. It's not just about money, it's about effort.

Gabby was way more into the jewellery Jane got her, and mentions the brand name on the box. This is what Gabby likes, labels. But she would also probably like something to remind her of this milestone birthday. Instead she buys her own cake, no one says happy birthday on insta, and she has to pay a thousand pounds or so for Cam's company over a kebab at the pub.

Gabby, I know you were desperate to get laid for the first time, but this one-sided relationship ain't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone explain for those of us who don't watch reality tv?
Anne Hegerty aka The Governess is a professional quizzer and one of the top quizzers in the world. She’s appeared on many quiz shows but is probably best known for being in the UK version of the game show The Chase and Beat the Chasers. She plays a matron like formidable character called The Governess and dresses in a frumpy grey suit. She is a lovey person though and her appearance is irrelevant to how bloody clever she is.

IMG_5683.jpeg

I think Scam was belittling Gabbie’s intellect more than her appearance tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anne Hegerty aka The Governess is a professional quizzer and one of the top quizzers in the world. She’s appeared on many quiz shows but is probably best known for being in the UK version of the game show The Chase and Beat the Chasers. She plays a matron like formidable character called The Governess and dresses in a frumpy grey suit. She is a lovey person though and her appearance is irrelevant to how bloody clever she is.

View attachment 2986160

I think Scam was belittling Gabbie’s intellect more than her appearance tbh.
Now I'm picturing them watching UK quiz shows all day when Alan is visiting and her turning to Gobnob after every question and exasperatedly asking her "How did you not know this? That's basic general knowledge".

Reactions: 13
Was there further mention in the vlog of Alan ditching gob on her bday to head to the Palestine March?

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but did anyone see the video of the lesbian couple getting engaged during the Eras tour and taylor noticed and gave them a shoutout on stage?! Hope these two gremlins don’t get any ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now I'm picturing them watching UK quiz shows all day when Alan is visiting and her turning to Gobnob after every question and exasperatedly asking her "How did you not know this? That's basic general knowledge".
I can see this happening. Gabbie is willfully ignorant that she doesn't even know basic general knowledge. She tolerates the belittling from Cam because she's desperate to keep her. It's obvious that she feels the put downs from the vlogs she showed. You can see it with the clothes shopping one and how Cam scoffed at Gabbie's choices. She puts it aside because she doesn't have the guts to call it out due to the desperation. Same reason why she lavishes Cam with expensive stuff.

Emotionally, Gabbie needs Cam more. And Cam is only in it for the clout.

Reactions: 12
Get Anne’s name out of your unbrushed mouth, Camshite! Fuming.

View attachment 2986135
"Get over it" and "Walking" were the biggest laughs of the day for me.
Simple? Obviously. Get over it? Says the girl who still cries about being called Flabby Gabby in school, having to sing behind curtains, and her sew toxic dad. Also, she only picked walking because she doesn’t drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10