Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please help me does anyone remember when she randomly changed her full name HAHAHAHA but it didn’t catch on, can somebody pls remind me of what this is I’ve searched the internet high and low😢😢

Reactions: 6
Can somebody please help me does anyone remember when she randomly changed her full name HAHAHAHA but it didn’t catch on, can somebody pls remind me of what this is I’ve searched the internet high and low😢😢
I only know of the time where she decided to call herself Mona.
IMG-20230801-142104.jpg

Screenshot-20200810-131217-Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Gel pens for a 30th birthday 😱 I know it’s not about the price but GEL PENS. I’d be salty af. The amount of times gabs has flew over there and even paid for a Paris trip. Scam is broke af

• Haha
Reactions: 51
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy is she always buying stuff online only to end up sending it all back?? she's constantly doing "hauls" of things she never ends up buying, it's so annoying

Reactions: 7
Christ. Every time I see her she’s lost another inch off her hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy is she always buying stuff online only to end up sending it all back?? she's constantly doing "hauls" of things she never ends up buying, it's so annoying
I thought retailers were going to crack down on serial returners a few years ago? I guess that didn't happen...

Reactions: 10
I thought retailers were going to crack down on serial returners a few years ago? I guess that didn't happen...
they actually do, I got banned from Zalando 🤣🤣🤣 but in my defense, I was trying to find trousers that fit and none of them fit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just bought a 6 year old gel pens for her birthday. Poor Gabby, I’d be devastated if the present from my long term partner was a packet of pens.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Despite having Juniper Moon, a stationery shop, she doesn't strike me as someone with a genuine interest in stationery. Those pens aren't even special ones and look like ones you get for kids.

Given how materialistic she is and a poser, getting a tit gift like this from her first gf must crush her ego.

Reactions: 23
wow some pens and some biscuits, is Scam a secret tattler?? cause lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stuff the pens up yer clunge, Gobs! I bet that’s the real meaning of Cam’s thoughtful gift when she isn’t there to provide vomit inducing orgasms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I only know of the time where she decided to call herself Mona.
View attachment 2984545
View attachment 2984547
Ugh, I was offered the chance to be a pop star but, I just didn't fancy it
Or
I was offered a book deal, but I just didn't want to be an author

Lies, these offers never happened!

No, I'd rather film myself buying dozens of new sofas for 5 years straight spliced with documenting the humiliation of lusting after a man that is clearly friend zoning me, than even try to take advantage of such amazing opportunities.

Should have concentrated on her homewear line with Primark - now that was an amazing opportunity. Maybe tried to bring out a few nail polishes somewhere along the line as she used to be obsessed with painting her nails at home - that would have seemed authentic to her fans.

Low key upset that Cam didn't propose for Gabbeh's 30th with a cheap fake diamond ring from temu. would have been quality content.

• Haha
Reactions: 26