Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deserves the cheap gift tbh. After all the crappy gifts she gave to Jane when she's done more than your average loving mother would do. The fact that no one greeted her or spent time with her of her birthday is also deserved because she's tit.

Reactions: 30
That's what she gets for re-gifting PR gifts to her family for Christmas ffs 😂 those coffee pods to her mother and brother for a coffee machine they didn't even have!

Reactions: 23
You couldn’t write it.

Alan's presenting of herself, some gel pens and some trader Joe cookies as Gabbles’ 30TH birthday present

Karma for Gabbie being a witch on Jane’s 60th. The universe loves Jane.

Reactions: 27
I know I’m very much in the minority here but I thought gabbie looks really happy with cam (this might be because I watched lily pebbles’ vlog before and she looks miserable af). Cam is refreshingly non materialistic and this might be doing gabs some good.

Reactions: 5
You couldn’t write it.

Alan's presenting of herself, some gel pens and some trader Joe cookies as Gabbles’ 30TH birthday present

Karma for Gabbie being a witch on Jane’s 60th. The universe loves Jane.
what are peoples thoughts about Jane is she a good mum etc? I've never really watched her in Gabbie's videos before

Maybe I’m a materialistic witch, but I thought Cam having her presence AS Gabbie’s present was a massive cop out. I don’t doubt it’s expensive to fly over, but that’s what they’ve signed up for. It was her 30th and she got her some pens? I wouldn’t even gift my friends pens, let alone a partner on a milestone birthday! As someone else pointed out, Gabbie took Cam to Paris for her birthday.

It's giving "I picked these up from the gas station on my way home".

Is it wrong that I actually feel so sorry for her. 30th birthday and nothing. Not even her partner cares enough to celebrate or buy her a proper present.
I can see that it's a sad situation, and based on what we know about Gabby, I imagine she wanted or expected more but I don't feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 19
Didn’t somebody on here joke that Cam would say Gabby’s birthday present off her would be her flying over? 😂 That’s unbelievable. Cam should be flying over because she WANTS to see her partner on her birthday - that’s not a gift!

After everything Gabby has paid for and given to Cam… Cam’s tightfistedness is a massive ick.

Reactions: 29
My feeling is that Jane has martyred herself to her children, Gabbie in particular. Over indulging them (and over feeding them as children). Gabbie was an unhappy and difficult child, and instead of seeking proper help, Jane overcompensated with food and letting Gabbie always do what she wanted. This has continued into adulthood, to the point that Jane seems to sacrifice her own time and needs for Gabbie. She has hindered Gabbie developing any sense of independence, and she gets nothing in return for her devotion. Most adult child/parent relationships become more equal, but Gabbie truly believes that she didn’t ask to be born and therefore everything is Jane’s responsibility.

Reactions: 25
She has 100% put weight back on (wouldn’t usually comment this about anybody, but… y’know). When will she learn that you can’t eat whatever you want, whenever you want if you want to maintain/lose weight.

The cat balloon that presumably Jane ordered was more thoughtful than anything Cam has ever done for or got for Gabby.

Reactions: 17
Watching this part of that vlog on the slowest speed setting it hilarious 😆
IMG_5673.jpeg

Also, I do feel low key sorry for her about her birthday being so tit. I know some people low like a low key affair without any fuss, but you just know Gabbeh probably wanted a much more aesthetic and instagram worthy celebration than what she got and she’s pretending to have loved it. Even a nice meal out in Brighton or London at Alan’s expense would’ve been better than some gel pens and her having to buy two of her own birthday cakes 😔

Reactions: 8
How many surgeries can she have! It’s actually scary how many times she has surgery.

Reactions: 17
Just catching up now as I refuse to watch her on YT and yew.tube was playing up.

Why didn't she plan a nice 30th win Cam. She'll be slagging her off one day when they break up.

Reactions: 6
Her Hobbie obsession was next level lol, those were the best Guru Gossip times 😭

It made for some truly uncomfortable and entertaining watching as she let him use her for views/attention while he fed her tidbits of what she wanted like calling her babe/get touchy feely with her sometimes etc. Obvs knew she was in love with him but he just kept her around to benefit from her friendship knowing she wanted more lmaooo... dog of a man😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35