Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, the Hobby infatuation days and the once in a lifetime Primark opportunity that she let slip through her hands.

Memories!

Who else remembers her desite to have a full sleeve done? Thinking bow this could have been because she was self conscious about her scars after the arm lifts post weight loss surgery.

Oh, when she was interested in getting her teeth filled down to pegs for a mouth full of shining white veneers. Jane was trying to talk her out of it, reckon the only thing that stopped her mouth transformation was not being able to eat properly for a while afterwards
I watched an old Qew’n’Ayyy the other day when she said her favourite music is musical theatre and heavy metal and it made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New vlog! The stressful phone call was that the hospital called and asked if she could come in for her endo surgery "a week from today" which would mean she had it Thursday just gone.

Cam flew over for her birthday which was her main present, but she also gave Gabs a few goodies... snacks and some gel pens "in your colour palette." I simply cannot 💀

I also cannot @ her including a photo of a v pretty cake in her thumbnail which is not at all similar to the basic M&S one she actually got. Well, she actually got two M&S cakes because of course she did.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I don't want to give Cam too much credit but I thought that the pens in Gabs' colour palette was a thoughtful gift. It's just sad on Gabs' part that she shites on about her colour palette so much that specific pen colours are a good gift for her 💀 if we hear about it enough, imagine how much Cam hears about it.

Reactions: 23
Why does she need a snack for the train ride to the airport? It‘s barely an hour isnt it lol just eat at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does that mean Alan wouldn’t have bothered flying over if it wasn’t her birthday?

Reactions: 2
I know all to well how it feels to act happy about a tit present that’s gonna rot in a drawer 😂😂

IMG_8965.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way her face lit up with joyful glee when she told us the hospital called about her surgery. 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
omg imagine her realising that all you got is jell pens after paying for ham to fly to another country and booking dinner/making an effort for her birthday.

surely cam could have at least ordered a cake or something! the pens are almost as bad as her super romantic christmas gift of a shirt in the wrong size because she refused to buy anything for gobs fullprice

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
surely 30th is a big birthday to celebrate nothing from her nephew or any so called friends and cams trip was last min but they gave plans for York etc ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't want to give Cam too much credit but I thought that the pens in Gabs' colour palette was a thoughtful gift. It's just sad on Gabs' part that she shites on about her colour palette so much that specific pen colours are a good gift for her 💀 if we hear about it enough, imagine how much Cam hears about it.

As a side gift, yes.

Reactions: 10
Wtf are those glasses? She looks bog eyed and stupid! It’s really giving Matt Lucas’ fake disabled character in Little Britain.

I WANT WHITE GROUT NOW!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think gifts aside it's sad that Gabbie had NO ONE share even an IG story for her bday!!! Gobs has GRID POSTS for some people - it's quite tragic!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe I’m a materialistic witch, but I thought Cam having her presence AS Gabbie’s present was a massive cop out. I don’t doubt it’s expensive to fly over, but that’s what they’ve signed up for. It was her 30th and she got her some pens? I wouldn’t even gift my friends pens, let alone a partner on a milestone birthday! As someone else pointed out, Gabbie took Cam to Paris for her birthday.

Reactions: 62
Not even a nice dinner out on the day! We know that’s all they do in Nashville, why not in Brighton

Reactions: 22
And why wasn't Cam originally going to fly out for Gabby's birthday? Gabby quite clearly had no other plans. So she was going to let her gf spend her birthday, her 30th, potentially alone with nothing to do?

Reactions: 23
Is it wrong that I actually feel so sorry for her. 30th birthday and nothing. Not even her partner cares enough to celebrate or buy her a proper present.

• Haha
Reactions: 30