Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m never one to say anyone is too old for anything - wear what you please if it floats your boat.

But as a 30+ hater, did anyone else think Khy was ‘for the kids’? I can’t imagine anyone my age wanting to buy Kylie branded stuff. My bad if I’m wrong, but just another example of Gobs lacking any style and just buying what she sees on TikTok or reality stars. 🙄

Find your identity, Gabbeh.
It’s not even about who Kylies unclear target audience is, it’s about the fact it’s a flop brand that has no identity and will be buried along with Kylie Swim before we know it. Buying from a Jenner brand on your own accord is just… 😂

Reactions: 8
February came and went and no sign of Juniper Moon re opening lmao

Give it up Gobs, just give the rest of your deadstock away because no one gives a tit any more

• Haha
Reactions: 31
February came and went and no sign of Juniper Moon re opening lmao

Give it up Gobs, just give the rest of your deadstock away because no one gives a tit any more
Maybe all will be revealed in this super, speshul video she kept going on about in her last upload. Dunno why she even keeps mentioning Jewniper Mewn and reminding people of it when she could easily just retire it and never mention it again as though it never existed.

How do what’s left of her subscribers not see that she’s the flakiest, laziest “influencer” going? Either that or they buy her ‘sew poorly’ nonsense that prevents her from doing the bare minimum of her job but doesn’t stop her taking international flights to the YewEsEh every other month to be such a crazy, lesbian rascal 🤪

Reactions: 12
The blandest British influencers and their obsession with pretending to be from a different country cracks me up. No one cares.
IMG_6237.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also she’s not ‘somewhere between’ England and America, is she…she’s in either England or America 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Think it’s quite telling that shes obviously suggester Cam moves in and she’s said no along with not wanting to be in the vlogs much either. Writing is on the wall - countdown to the day after Taylor tickets is on

Reactions: 16
Think it’s quite telling that shes obviously suggester Cam moves in and she’s said no along with not wanting to be in the vlogs much either. Writing is on the wall - countdown to the day after Taylor tickets is on
I don't think this was ever love for Alan or serious at any point. Weeks into their relationship, she already talked about going poly. Repeatedly. And she never made the effort to balance the traveling on both sides, constantly bitching about England on top of it.
She doesn't seem to have a better offer at the moment, so she's enjoying the free ride and the minimal perks of dating an influencer.

Reactions: 27
She really thinks the Homer Simpson mouth looks good 😕 This filler addiction is going to create some strange monsters in 10 years.

Reactions: 15
What does her manager do for her? Just keep topping up her skin and me sponso? When I was in influencer management I got people with less than half the views Gabby has holidays abroad, hotel stays in the UK, press nights for new musicals and films, restaurants, and more. If I were Gabby's manager I'd be getting a travel company to work with her on a trip to Italy. I'd get her free driving lessons so she could vlog about it, like Alfie did in Brighton and passed his test. She needs to give them a kick up the arse, or do it herself - loads of influencers approach companies directly. I bet Cam would like some of the influencer lifestyle, and it would help broaden Gabby's world. She says her mental health is better in the US - of course it is because you're doing something different and it's exciting. It's why people travel you dumbass. You're not doing the same things day in day out and wasting your life away.

Reactions: 20
What does her manager do for her? Just keep topping up her skin and me sponso? When I was in influencer management I got people with less than half the views Gabby has holidays abroad, hotel stays in the UK, press nights for new musicals and films, restaurants, and more. If I were Gabby's manager I'd be getting a travel company to work with her on a trip to Italy. I'd get her free driving lessons so she could vlog about it, like Alfie did in Brighton and passed his test. She needs to give them a kick up the arse, or do it herself - loads of influencers approach companies directly. I bet Cam would like some of the influencer lifestyle, and it would help broaden Gabby's world. She says her mental health is better in the US - of course it is because you're doing something different and it's exciting. It's why people travel you dumbass. You're not doing the same things day in day out and wasting your life away.
I've always wondered how her management put up with her doing the absolute bare minimum. Her profile on there is an actual joke and her information is so old it's pointless. DOes she pay THEM to promote her instead?

Reactions: 21
She had driving lessons sponsorship but flaked. It’s not the management, it’s her.

Reactions: 19
I've always wondered how her management put up with her doing the absolute bare minimum. Her profile on there is an actual joke and her information is so old it's pointless. DOes she pay THEM to promote her instead?
100% this and also, surely they must know she’s linking to SAHG under her videos, giving her a clear tie to Cam? They must have had a click through to see who this person is, as it’s something that’s become part of Gob’s content offering.

I’d be surprised if they were enthusiastic about wanting to promote an affiliate of the great Gaylor conspiracist - same for any brands who happen to look her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I highly doubt Gabby wants to do any of these things, whether companies or her management are suggesting it or not.

There is ALWAYS a brand that's willing to work with just about anyone but I bet Gabby is too lazy to do more than she does now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.