Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn’t much to recap. She’s been in Spain for the last couple of weeks having her second dodgy freebie leg surgery. No content posted apart from one grey filtered ‘poorly’ photo.
We assume Jane is there to wash her wounds and wipe her bum, and Alan is there for a free holiday to a new country and to do the daily Starbucks run.
She’s on a plane home today.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
But wasn’t Cam claiming she was going back to America then back to Spain? How does that add up

Reactions: 17
The fact the last thread lasted Nov-Jan when it's usually 1-2 threads per month says it all...

Reactions: 38
"2nd flight of the year"
known to most people as the return flight home 🤔 View attachment 2706967
And she was bragging 2 minutes ago about the fact that she doesn't drive (coz she can't) being sew good for the planet and how humble she is by taking 20 trains in a year instead (like a normal human being might I add)...such an eco warrior qween 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm guessing there's just two possible reasons for her silence:

1) Dr Bogus sucked off less than she wanted him to and she's sulking about him "botching" it

2) she expects the big reveal to go viral and doesn't want to spoil the result yet to shock everyone with the before and after thumbnail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my god we get it you’ve actually left the house in the last 12 months you freak
I’m tired because it’s 2am but is she saying that coming back from holiday is one of the best feelings? Interesting take when all of her holidays in the last year (besides her surgeries) have been to visit her gf

ETA: classic not-like-other-girls take from Gabbie

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hahaha, saying returning to the UK is one of the best feelings definitely comes across as such a duck you to Scam.

Reactions: 31
Also, why does she just LOVE to disagree with people. You’d think after all the Twitter spats she’s been in over the years as a result of being argumentative and disputing people’s opinions, she’d learn to just make her own post or keep her boring opinions to herself. Just shut up, for Christ’s sake.

Reactions: 26
My guess is that she threw a strop because Cam left her in Spain to go back home for the funeral. Because how could a grandmother who passed away be more important than Gabby's latest elective cosmetic procedure.

Reactions: 42
Yikes Gobs, better start doing some work.
How she affords all the crap/mortgage payments/packets of ham/funding the sponger of a bird is genuinely beyond me. I reckon she’s up to her botched body in debt. What whopping brand deals/work offers have I missed?! Literally baffles me 🙄

Reactions: 24
Omg I opened Instagram to this suggested reel and genuinely thought it was Gabbeh 😭 This girl’s whole instagram is like some weird multiverse version of her where she’s happy and confident in herself and travels the world freely without needing a chaperone/slave/enabler in the form of either Juniper Jane or Scammy Cammy. Imagine what her life would’ve been like had she not hidden herself away in her flat because she wasn’t a six 6.

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3806.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.