Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She admitted years ago that she hated influencer events and networking, and that her doctor told her she shouldn’t do anything that makes her feel anxious. She took this advice quite literally, and has used it as an excuse to never do any work that involves pushing herself out of her comfort zone and meeting people ever since.
In most areas of life, if you can’t do your job you find another job that is better suited to you, but Gobs has stubbornly persisted in doing a job that she hates and is absolutely tit at.

Reactions: 31
She admitted years ago that she hated influencer events and networking, and that her doctor told her she shouldn’t do anything that makes her feel anxious. She took this advice quite literally, and has used it as an excuse to never do any work that involves pushing herself out of her comfort zone and meeting people ever since.
In most areas of life, if you can’t do your job you find another job that is better suited to you, but Gobs has stubbornly persisted in doing a job that she hates and is absolutely tit at.
The same reason she's always hated these events is also still true: the fear of an unedited picture of herself appearing online. Especially next to the much more beautiful and successful women.

Reactions: 28
I didnt mean influencer events. Gabby would jump at the chance of a free holiday or restaurant now she’s with Cam, and probably would have done with Jane as well. Either her management are rubbish or Gabby has told them to never get her freebies because she’d rather make dead content about going to Starbucks and M&S to buy creamed spinach.

Reactions: 14
I didnt mean influencer events. Gabby would jump at the chance of a free holiday or restaurant now she’s with Cam, and probably would have done with Jane as well. Either her management are rubbish or Gabby has told them to never get her freebies because she’d rather make dead content about going to Starbucks and M&S to buy creamed spinach.
She doesn’t travel that much tbh despite all the money she had previous years when she was more popular. For the last years she was mostly a hermit and anyways she’s too lazy and can’t be bothered - sponsored vacation still require to do something and she just can’t bother. She doesn’t even get that many sponsorships now either nor pr packages.

Reactions: 5
100% this and also, surely they must know she’s linking to SAHG under her videos, giving her a clear tie to Cam? They must have had a click through to see who this person is, as it’s something that’s become part of Gob’s content offering.

I’d be surprised if they were enthusiastic about wanting to promote an affiliate of the great Gaylor conspiracist - same for any brands who happen to look her up.
The SAHG thing seems to have become a snark podcast too so the risk of being sued or whatever is already surely downgrading her platform she’s an idiot

Reactions: 4
Gabbies only interested in flying to the Ew-Ess-Ay to give Cam puke inducing orgasms, or to whatever country the surgeon is providing a free surgery sponsorship for

I wonder what surgery she’ll be on the beg for next

BBL? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so funny that Scam is on her blog right now, trying to gatekeep “tea” that’s already been discussed in the Taylor tattle thread, it’s not exclusive at all when even the 30 plus haters know about it 😂

She’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t travel that much tbh despite all the money she had previous years when she was more popular. For the last years she was mostly a hermit and anyways she’s too lazy and can’t be bothered - sponsored vacation still require to do something and she just can’t bother. She doesn’t even get that many sponsorships now either nor pr packages.
It’s finally twigged for Gabby that doing something other than living her boring lonely life in Brighton improves her mental health. She can see a life now where she does things other than going to the exact same place in Austria every year, sharing a bed with her mum, and that’s all she has to look forward to. Her management need to help her with her Canada and Italy plans. And anything else she wants to do. Or ditch them, Gabs. Loads of YouTubers have recently swapped managements. Don’t stick with one because you think you have to.

Reactions: 6
I find it so funny that Scam is on her blog right now, trying to gatekeep “tea” that’s already been discussed in the Taylor tattle thread, it’s not exclusive at all when even the 30 plus haters know about it 😂

She’s so embarrassing
What's going on over there? I can't bare to find the link and scroll through it!

What's going on over there? I can't bare to find the link and scroll through it!
She’s just acting like she’s the only one that has any access to stuff that’s been publicly posted and is probably not even true, as always. Meanwhile everyone and their gran is already discussing it everywhere

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s finally twigged for Gabby that doing something other than living her boring lonely life in Brighton improves her mental health. She can see a life now where she does things other than going to the exact same place in Austria every year, sharing a bed with her mum, and that’s all she has to look forward to. Her management need to help her with her Canada and Italy plans. And anything else she wants to do. Or ditch them, Gabs. Loads of YouTubers have recently swapped managements. Don’t stick with one because you think you have to.
That Canadian road trip will never happen. Alan will not chauffeur her around for 10 hours every day for weeks, just so she can take selfies in the passenger seat with no seatbelt on, sucking on a Starbucks straw for attention.

Reactions: 18
She’s just acting like she’s the only one that has any access to stuff that’s been publicly posted and is probably not even true, as always. Meanwhile everyone and their gran is already discussing it everywhere
She's making stuff up at this point so that her blog doesn't die. She's probably impatient about the new album so that she can make up crazy theories that she'll be able to milk for a few months.

Reactions: 21
She's making stuff up at this point so that her blog doesn't die. She's probably impatient about the new album so that she can make up crazy theories that she'll be able to milk for a few months.
Realistically, it can’t and won’t last forever. And she has the audacity to tell Gob she ‘should be working’.

Reactions: 12
I'm not so sure Gabriella would find other management. At this point, she's not put any effort into her work for years. Coasting on a follower count built up years ago (and based on her stats very few are watching her anymore!) I can see why her current management doesn't do much - because why bother when your client is so very lackluster?

Do we know what this will be about? Has she hinted or have we guessed … I’ve been a bit pewrly (emergency buns required) this week so have kinda been in a sickness haze and can’t remember what we’ve discussed on pages gone by.

I feel it will either be underwhelming after hyping it as important or an exaggeration of one of her ailments so she can make money and content from it. Or maybe the announcement of the end of Jewniper Mewn?
IMG_4232.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She had a question on her most recent video asking about her health issues and she said that it relates to her next video and asked people to watch it, saying it’s very different to anything she’s made before

Is it going to be a mental health thing? Talking about counselling? Like her “my WLS journey” video but for mental health? With a better help sponsorship?

Probably not but we can hewp

Rather typical of her to have a mirror on her "work" table isn't it? Kinda gives the answer to our question why she doesn't work much. She just stares at herself all day.

Also, she's back to editing her jawline into that ridiculous sharp angle.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.