Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it is, I can guarantee it’ll show she doesn’t know what ‘important’ means.

An influencer YouTube video may be entertaining, if you like them, but it’s rare that they’d actually be ‘important’. What an ego.

Reactions: 18
Biggest Woe is me bullshit she’s ever posted but make it pretentious af

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Biggest Woe is me bullshit she’s ever posted but make it pretentious af
The pretentiousness is definitely Cam’s influence. Could tell within about thirty seconds that Cam wrote the script or at least helped a lot.

Reactions: 30
Pretty sure Gabby doesn’t know what half the words she’s saying in this video even mean

• Haha
Jesus you can tell from the first 5 minutes someone else wrote this script. Yawwwwwn

Reactions: 31
Whether you think she has skill/talent or not, her singing voice is just so unpleasant. Maybe if she tried a different style? I dunno.

Reactions: 31
I got about 24 seconds in and turned it off because it’s so obvious it was scripted by Scam. Someone please summarise what she talks about because I can’t take it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I opened the video

Gab: the first memory I have of me being depressed…
Me: bleeping called it

She’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I got about 24 seconds in and turned it off because it’s so obvious it was scripted by Scam. Someone please summarise what she talks about because I can’t take it 😂
It’s literally just the same video we’ve seen a million times before of her cleaning her kitchen, hoovering tables, wiping surfaces with tea towels but then there is a voice over of how it’s sew hard and she’s sew proud of herself for managing to do this

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't stand the whole squinty-heavy-"I'm-so-sad-can't-you-tell"-eyes she constantly does I'm this style of video. It just reminds me of that black and white music video she filmed years ago. Everything is so over acted it's painful.

As well as the script, I think the whole idea for the video was Cam’s. We know she reads Tattle, and I think this was Cam’s suggestion to try to make people empathise with Gabby more or even just feel sorry for her.
It’s not gonna work on me, considering one of the reasons for my depression is my mum’s death, and Gabby treats hers like absolute tit. She won’t bloody learn until her mum dies, and then she’ll hate herself even more.
Her kitchen looked SO different to how it usually looks when she cleaned it. She must basically never clean/tidy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“My brain was full of wild thoughts, being paranoid that I sound uneducated when I speak.”

Girl, I hate to break it to you but 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.