Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably calls her Jane by mistake, in the hope that someone will rub her poorly belly or make her some buns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she trying to be kourtney Kardashianā€™s, the hair, the tight all black outfit šŸ˜“

Reactions: 16
Wait. She suggests wearing loose clothes for endo flare ups/pain, but isn't she supposed to be wearing her compression garments? She also says she scrunches up...but again, isn't that kind of counterintuitive to the loose clothes?

And of course, the endo pain is the worst of the worst of the worst.

Her lifestyle is better in the US lol. Because she gets chauffeurs around everywhere and she doesn't have to walk to get groceries?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her lifestyle is better in the US lol. Because she gets chauffeurs around everywhere and she doesn't have to walk to get groceries?!
Of course she thinks basically going on holiday in a different country and seeing Camā€™s family and friends is a ā€œbetter lifestyleā€ when she hasnā€™t left her flat or spoke to anybody other than her mum for the last God knows how many years. šŸ™„ Doesnā€™t mean she should move there for that head Cam. Sheā€™s so dense.

Reactions: 21
Of course she thinks basically going on holiday in a different country and seeing Camā€™s family and friends is a ā€œbetter lifestyleā€ when she hasnā€™t left her flat or spoke to anybody other than her mum for the last God knows how many years. šŸ™„ Doesnā€™t mean she should move there for that head Cam. Sheā€™s so dense.
Her world is already so small in Brighton where her whole life happens within a 1 mile radius of her flat (except for IKEA trips with Jane), I don't know what "lifestyle" she's pretending to have in the US.
Alan will get fed up of being her chauffeur eventually and then she'll sit around isolated at their place, complaining about the heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her world is already so small in Brighton where her whole life happens within a 1 mile radius of her flat (except for IKEA trips with Jane), I don't know what "lifestyle" she's pretending to have in the US.
Alan will get fed up of being her chauffeur eventually and then she'll sit around isolated at their place, complaining about the heat.
Hasn't she been sick or on her period or PMSing each time she's been in the US?! She's never stopped living her Brighton lifestyle in the US! The US just has better melty snacks, more driving, and bigger Home Goods.

Reactions: 14
Hasn't she been sick or on her period or PMSing each time she's been in the US?! She's never stopped living her Brighton lifestyle in the US! The US just has better melty snacks, more driving, and bigger Home Goods.
I truly believe that the bigger and cheaper selection of processed food and snacks is her main motivation.
On top of that, she'll have more vlog material with the constant hauls, trips to the infamous lake house and the vacations that Alan's parents pay for. She'll also be free of the stress from pretending to have a life and friends in England.

Reactions: 10
Bon Voyage, Globnob! After 30 years, Jane can finally be set free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did she say she wants to road trip around Canada? ā€¦But she canā€™t drive so what sheā€™s actually saying is she would like someone to drive her around Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No NHS will stop her from moving. I know she mostly goes private for her "procedures" but the girl would go to the emergency room for even a papercut because she likes to purposely make a huge deal out of nothing.

This munchy will never take care of herself properly. Sooner or later, she will have a medical emergency in one of her trips. She'll be forced to pay full because she's uninsured. Just imagine how much an emergency blood transfusion will cost in USA or refills for her medications.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
No NHS will stop her from moving. I know she mostly goes private for her "procedures" but the girl would go to the emergency room for even a papercut because she likes to purposely make a huge deal out of nothing.

This munchy will never take care of herself properly. Sooner or later, she will have a medical emergency in one of her trips. She'll be forced to pay full because she's uninsured. Just imagine how much an emergency blood transfusion will cost in USA or refills for her medications.
American medical system is too expensive with all her issues

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m never one to say anyone is too old for anything - wear what you please if it floats your boat.

But as a 30+ hater, did anyone else think Khy was ā€˜for the kidsā€™? I canā€™t imagine anyone my age wanting to buy Kylie branded stuff. My bad if Iā€™m wrong, but just another example of Gobs lacking any style and just buying what she sees on TikTok or reality stars. šŸ™„

Find your identity, Gabbeh.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.