Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I’m in court tomorrow (not for anything interesting) and I’m sad that I can’t wear my Gabby court outfit 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The question about her hair looking clean and healthy has got to be a troll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are def gonna break up after the Taylor Swift concert. They have nothing in common but Taylor Swift. Like what do they even talk about in their alone time….. they’re both c*nts but completely different people.

Reactions: 23
They haven't split but Scam doesn't always want to be in the vlogs apparently. I wonder if she's bored of us saying how ugly she is (true)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They haven't split but Scam doesn't always want to be in the vlogs apparently. I wonder if she's bored of us saying how ugly she is (true)
That was the clickbait for the video 🙄
It sounds like Gobs wanted Alan to move to ‘Engerland’, but Alan has obviously refused so now Gobs wants to move to America ( why can’t she just say UK and US like normal people ).
And her excuse for not learning to drive…. Parking is expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That was the clickbait for the video 🙄
It sounds like Gobs wanted Alan to move to ‘Engerland’, but Alan has obviously refused so now Gobs wants to move to America ( why can’t she just say UK and US like normal people ).
And her excuse for not learning to drive…. Parking is expensive.
Yew mean with all her sew sew bad illnesses she wouldn’t be eligible for a blew badge? I’m shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw this comment and this person is so right! Gobs kept complaining about her hair because it makes her look ‘mumsy’

IMG_4444.jpeg

Reactions: 34
I also assumed Cam didn't want to be in it anymore because of the comments saying how awful the way cam speaks to Gobs is, she is ugly both inside and out

Reactions: 20
You just know that break up will get nasty. Ready your bath lasagne and mushy beige picky plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
sounds weird but im intrigued to know how teeth she's got in that gob of hers, it looks crowded

also why is she sitting in her house filming a video with a pair of sunglasses on her head, what a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People are genuinely asking her about Cam? She posted her like days ago 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.