Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who, at 30 years old, has the time and ego to sit around thinking about what colour palette they are AND to think that literally anybody else cares

Reactions: 61
Okay now what?

She's going to wear the same dowdy outfits, the same basic makeup and will probably keep her hair the same colour.

She looks the same everyday, why does it matter if she's wearing summer or winter colours?

Reactions: 18
Who, at 30 years old, has the time and ego to sit around thinking about what colour palette they are AND to think that literally anybody else cares
This will have been her weekly work day - getting up at 2pm, showering for the first time in 10 days, putting on makeup and then taking selfies in different outfits (and skin + me) for 3 hours before trying to come up with a reason to post said selfies for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it would interesting to see her work with an actual stylist actually.. and I quite like that jumper on her too. I still don’t like her, but it’d be something different and would be nice to see her dressed properly for once lol

Reactions: 3
I think it would interesting to see her work with an actual stylist actually.. and I quite like that jumper on her too. I still don’t like her, but it’d be something different and would be nice to see her dressed properly for once lol
Nah, the poor stylist would be called a bully for giving her suggestions on how to dress for her body shape. If the suggested colors are not what she wanted to hear, she'll throw a tantrum all over social media with crying selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah, the poor stylist would be called a bully for giving her suggestions on how to dress for her body shape. If the suggested colors are not what she wanted to hear, she'll throw a tantrum all over social media with crying selfies.
True!!! At this point we know her better than she knows herself

Reactions: 3
She probably only wants to know so she can find out what colours wash her out the most for her selfies when she is sew sew pewrly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It would only be an excuse to buy more useless tat which she won’t even use

Reactions: 7
Her wearing the ugliest and most unflattering outfits to show off her tummy tuck, 3 boob jobs and the new twiggy legs is the only content we have left besides food wank. We can't have a professional intervene.

Reactions: 20
“Me and Jane are gewing tew make a videyew docewmenting our experience with the mean stylist bec0ss it was SEW BAD”

*5 years later, nada*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her wearing the ugliest and most unflattering outfits to show off her tummy tuck, 3 boob jobs and the new twiggy legs is the only content we have left besides food wank. We can't have a professional intervene.
Yeah, there’s literally nothing now - kind of over Gob at this point. It used to be entertaining watching the sewfas, hair malfunctions and endless social faux pas, but now it’s not funny, it’s moved on to potentially harmful and painful to watch - partly her own lack of self awareness and decency, and definitely an element of Scam’s influence.

Haven’t given her any views in a while.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.