Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she loved miserable weather. Is she gutted she can’t get her lipo legs out?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Remember when Gabbie was obsessing over getting a tattoo? She's the flakiest person ever and would "hate" it once she gets it then not do proper after care therefore would be infected or in her case "botched" and the worst the doctor has ever seen!

I'm glad she never got one because that poor tattoo artist doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: 12
Wtf happened to her lips why are they so weirdly overlined gross🤢
That like actually looks kinda like melasma, I have the exact same thing in the same spot and I HATE it! Basically the same thing as “sun spots” you get when you’re old and don’t look after your skin but on your lip line. In my case I’m an over 35 plus year old hater with and English complexion in Australia and it’s years in the sunshine, hers is never using spf cos she’s a knob head.

Reactions: 5
Well she did deliberately get burned on holiday to get freckles for Hobbie sl

• Haha
I don't know how to share a tiktok link without showing my account but the video is basically just summarising lipodema and using some of Gab's video as visuals.
Basically you remove the numbers at the end of the URL

Reactions: 2
I don't know how to share a tiktok link without showing my account but the video is basically just summarising lipodema and using some of Gab's video as visuals.
Video is gone, I went to Twitter to follow the link and it’s been taken down

A reply from the journo and a response to that comment by another user. “Gabrielle” and “extensive research” is funny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anything, that journo’s video would direct more traffic to Gobbie’s ‘work’. You’d think she’d be grateful for that, but no, Gobs is too narcissistic to appreciate that.

Reactions: 27
Using clips from her videos isn’t really much different than stitching, which is a feature on TikTok and encouraged by the app. If you don’t want your content interacted with, don’t post it Gabby. TikTok takes all your rights to it.

Reactions: 31
I’m kinda shook that 71 people liked Gobs’ comment on twitter lol. Who are these people 😂

• Haha
Why is she even bothered if this one particular surgery is referred to as ‘weight loss surgery’? If this was the only cosmetic surgery she had ever had then fine but when she’s had like 15 actual weight loss surgeries? She could’ve just ignored this, IMO looks really bad and petty of her.

Reactions: 32
Why is she even bothered if this one particular surgery is referred to as ‘weight loss surgery’? If this was the only cosmetic surgery she had ever had then fine but when she’s had like 15 actual weight loss surgeries? She could’ve just ignored this, IMO looks really bad and petty of her.
She has deleted every evidence there was of her obese years on Instagram because she wants to pretend that she's always been a size zero with the worst medical conditions anyone's ever seen, so weight loss surgery doesn't fit that narrative as it would imply she was responsible for the additional 75lbs she recently lost.

Reactions: 33
She has deleted every evidence there was of her obese years on Instagram because she wants to pretend that she's always been a size zero with the worst medical conditions anyone's ever seen, so weight loss surgery doesn't fit that narrative as it would imply she was responsible for the additional 75lbs she recently lost.
And God forbid Gobs takes any responsibility for any of her actions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.