Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Gob 100% needs therapy, I hope this isn’t something Cam’s pushed her into along the lines of ‘something is wrong with you, you are the problem’.

I also really hope she tells the therapist all about Cam, the podcast and Taylor Swift. It would be good for her to hear from a professional that something may be wrong with Cam ‘diagnosis-wise’.

Reactions: 26
I was just watching the news and there’s a case going in Sydney where a cop has been charged with murder of an tv presenter and his boyfriend. The cop was apparently the ex of one of the men and was apparently celebrity obsessed and had a blog about celebs. I straight away thought of Scam and her creepy effing obsession with Tay-Tay. I mean I’m not saying she’d go nuts and go murder someone but… well… she’s nuts and she’s a creepy obsessive weirdo

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lmao imagine finding out something is "wrong with you diagnosis-wise" (who even talks like that 🙄) after your girlfriend has been using that as a gotcha online 😭 I hope this is the wake-up call she needs but realistically I know it won't happen

Reactions: 17
1000019648.png

I imagine the V&A have taken a flamethrower to Scam's application as the bin wasn't good enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Gabby is genuinely going to therapy - that's great.
But why is she hiding this info behind a paywall?
Her engagement is abysmal on her YouTube and socials because she only shows a fake version of herself. When she's honest, authentic & vulnerable then her viewers will relate to her more.
She's so focused on being this tiny dainty petit YouTuber that perfectly curates her life (yOu OnLy SeE tEn MiNuTeS oF mY dAy) that she doesn't realise how much that alienates her audience. She would be far better having 20,000 engaging fans than have 1 million shell followers. She doesn't even bother to reply to her comments and keeps everything in her life posted to her "close friends" list.

You can't have your cake and eat it Gabby. Being an influencer/content creator comes with haters and trolls - you can't stand on a platform that gives you freedom to share your opinion and then attempt to control the voices of those who disagree or challenge your opinion.

You either go all in or pack it in because right now your circling the drain and your one gossip podcast about the wrong person away from being totally exposed and potentially cancelled ✌

Reactions: 15
You mean that tit podcast is still going? Did they make that video on trish paytas yet or chickened out?

Reactions: 5
While Gob 100% needs therapy, I hope this isn’t something Cam’s pushed her into along the lines of ‘something is wrong with you, you are the problem’.
“it’s yew, hi, yew’re the problem it’s yew”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2775191

I imagine the V&A have taken a flamethrower to Scam's application as the bin wasn't good enough.
Imagine the ridiculous onslaught of applications they're getting, and the claims to 'expertise' from clowns who have Taylor blogs, fan accounts, etc. Cam's podcast would definitely be something they'd reject. They are woke AF there, and would not appreciate a homophobic podcast about trying to out someone. You wouldn't even need to be woke to see that's a gross thing to be doing in 2024.

Reactions: 13
I don't know how to share a tiktok link without showing my account but the video is basically just summarising lipodema and using some of Gab's video as visuals.
Oh wow Gobs so firm. Just before the keyboard though. Also with her it was pretty much weight loss surgery she never tried to loss or reduce fat at least via her lifestyle choices just went straight under the knife. Stop lying to yourself babes.

Reactions: 27
I don't know how to share a tiktok link without showing my account but the video is basically just summarising lipodema and using some of Gab's video as visuals.

She did actually ask previously and Gobs never responded - even a no may have stopped this from going out. However I appreciate that it must be frustrating to have your content used without permission - that's just being on the internet 101. I would also be freaked out if someone made a random video about me/using my work (loose term in Gobs' case) without my consent to share. That's where my 'empathy' (if you can even call it that) for Gobs ends because she has been spreading misinformation about a million things for years and years - quite literally it feels like a part of her 'job' description when she's shilling ads etc.

Maybe she should have set her lawyer on her instead lmao

Reactions: 29
Why isn't she threatening this individual with lawyers? This person used her content without permission. But when "trolls" criticize her with valid issues, she's quick with the threats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why isn't she threatening this individual with lawyers? This person used her content without permission. But when "trolls" criticize her with valid issues, she's quick with the threats.
Isn’t Gabbeh and Scam doing the same with other creators and using their content to reference in their “deep dives” … which they’re actually charging money for people to view? The hypocrisy is astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gabby's videos aren't copyrighted so they're technically fair game, journalists mostly ask out of courtesy these days.

Maybe she missed the tweet but if she wants to raise awareness for lipodema she could have just worked with the journalist on the story.
---
Isn’t Gabbeh and Scam doing the same with other creators and using their content to reference in their “deep dives” … which they’re actually charging money for people to view? The hypocrisy is astounding.
And they're happy to potentially "spread misinformation" about Taylor's sexuality and love life. No matter how much they believe it, they know none of what they say is fact.

Reactions: 30
That journo is a bit rubbish. It would take 2 mins of research to find out liposuction is not weight loss surgery. I don’t know why Gabby wouldn’t want to do an article with her, or even just give a quote for an article that links to her content. She needs all the PR help she can get. Ignoring journalists, even from local papers, and then having a go at them is the opposite of PR. Why doesn’t Gabby get her management to her in the Daily Mail or Hello, that would result in SO much traffic to her YouTube and Insta. She’s always so small time because she thinks she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.