Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never talks about queer culture but now wants to make it seem like she's an expert 😂 I think she's queerbaiting actually and is secretly straight!!!

Reactions: 17
Feel like pure tit, just was diseased liver Gabs back.

It’s maybe because I’m going to be 40 soon, but I swear to god this obsession over sexuality and TS is about as enthralling as listening to two 8 year olds chat about Roblox.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'll try for my first thread title...

More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I hate to be hung on this whole Larry thing and Gabby being a source (I've never even liked 1D, let alone been interested in the Larry conspiracy, I swear 😭) but it is very interesting that Cam says she'll only believe Taylor is straight if Taylor personally talks to her and explains why she used 'queer symbols' etc. Sure, closeted celebs often publicly say they're straight so I get why a public statement wouldn't convince Cam (even if I disagree). But then with Larry/Harry being gay... she's willing to believe third hand "tea" that e.g. went from Louis to his sister to Gabby? If Louis were gay or bi I still don't believe that Lottie would have outed him to Gabby 😂

Also, a random thought: it would be interesting to hear Cam's thoughts on her conflicts of interest. She makes a substantial amount of money off not believing Taylor is straight, so she has a vested interest to continue believing that and to keep interpreting Taylor's life and work through that lens, even if it's subconscious on her part.

Anyway, can't wait for Gabs to pop up again and do something vaguely interesting or fun to talk about 😂
---
One week left of Feb and no Jewniper Moon eh?
maybe she's working on a St Patrick's Day collecshun 😍
---
ETA: omg sneak peek of the St Gabby's collecshun!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate to be hung on this whole Larry thing and Gabby being a source (I've never even liked 1D, let alone been interested in the Larry conspiracy, I swear 😭) but it is very interesting that Cam says she'll only believe Taylor is straight if Taylor personally talks to her and explains why she used 'queer symbols' etc. Sure, closeted celebs often publicly say they're straight so I get why a public statement wouldn't convince Cam (even if I disagree). But then with Larry/Harry being gay... she's willing to believe third hand "tea" that e.g. went from Louis to his sister to Gabby? If Louis were gay or bi I still don't believe that Lottie would have outed him to Gabby 😂

Also, a random thought: it would be interesting to hear Cam's thoughts on her conflicts of interest. She makes a substantial amount of money off not believing Taylor is straight, so she has a vested interest to continue believing that and to keep interpreting Taylor's life and work through that lens, even if it's subconscious on her part.

Anyway, can't wait for Gabs to pop up again and do something vaguely interesting or fun to talk about 😂
---

maybe she's working on a St Patrick's Day collecshun 😍
---
ETA: omg sneak peek of the St Gabby's collecshun!!
On the back it should have a place marked "rub here to write the day off" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jim Chapman’s stories have major Gabby aesthetic today 😂 A close up of his sad face in his hospital bed, post surgery chat about how much blood he lost.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I was cleaning my bathroom today and realised I'd run out of cloths so I used a teatowel to clean the sink. Can't believe I've been influenced by Gabby 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣No not yet! If I start doing that I'm going to be really disappointed in myself!When I was cleaning the sink I did feel like I was letting myself down to be fair
Gabbie vacuums her dining table, right? Or did I hallucinate that?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I was cleaning my bathroom today and realised I'd run out of cloths so I used a teatowel to clean the sink. Can't believe I've been influenced by Gabby 🤣
We need to agree a fine for this. Anyone caught behaving "Gobs" style has to pay up into a pot and it can go towards our group meal costs for when we get together for the court case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What's he had surgery for?
His ego had expamded to a dangerously high level, putting extreme pressure of all of his human ports, and needed to be urgently reduced back down to a normal volume. It's still touch and go whether it will stay at a safe level or grow again at an aggressive pace.

He's hoping tanya gets back in contact to discuss it all for her substack.

(Joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gobby is going to therapy according to the pateron, lets be real, half her issues these days are from Cam belittling and making her feel bad every second minute. I am listening to the pateron, its just Cam mansplaining and bossing around/putting down Gobs whenever they talk about anything personal.
Also, LOL at Gobs saying that how do people who cut out grains and eat whole 30 poop... ummm i thought most people would tit better eating vegetables over white bread but ALLG

Reactions: 29
Gobby is going to therapy according to the pateron, lets be real, half her issues these days are from Cam belittling and making her feel bad every second minute. I am listening to the pateron, its just Cam mansplaining and bossing around/putting down Gobs whenever they talk about anything personal.
Also, LOL at Gobs saying that how do people who cut out grains and eat whole 30 poop... ummm i thought most people would tit better eating vegetables over white bread but ALLG
Are you paying for their Patreon?

Reactions: 2
I still wish Gobs had made that video exposing her sew awful therapist back when she was like 'I'm going to make a video with my mum about this' after she came back from the one session she went to

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.