Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this bish seriously just say "I hate seeing clutter" her flat is licherally a clusterfuck of clutter and hoarded tit. Who is she trying to kid 😂
---
"i HAte cLUTteR"
I have three very young children (with all the tat they accumulate) and their playroom is less cluttered and more well-kept than her flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Question, has the stay at home girlfriend podcast run its course? I know they have their patreon or whatever but I had completely forgot about it until jewniper mewn was mentioned and I thought about Gobs other business ventures so looked and no episodes have been posted on Spotify since October? I would be genuinely so embarrassed. Gabby really did hit the British YouTube hype at the right time because what else can she say she’s achieved. She’s given up everything she has ever tried it seems from friends to health to business. Imagine having the platform she has and the opportunities it must present (well, once did) and failed so many times! Imagine being nearly 30 and having to rack your brain so hard to try and think of something you started and finished successfully. The mind truly boggles!
They were recording an episode about Trisha Paytas in that vlog

Reactions: 3
Maaaan all that mayo for a single sandwitch 🤢
I cannot with how she’s claiming she has lipoedema and keeps eating these crappy fats like from mayo. She’s absolutely deluded.

51E7F5A0-67D1-40C6-B08C-1157773F2AEA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
She’d would've been considered quite pretty by medieval standards bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 66
My favourite Gobby times is when she’s at home, in her uniform consisting of a grey jumper, preparing beige food and discussing what random household item is being moved to an even more random place within the flat.

It’s where the best content for you lot to pass judgement that makes me piss myself comes from ♥ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's the mayo on both slices of bread for me. I don't know if it's just me or the deli where I used to work when I was in uni but I only put condiments like mayo, mustard or ketchup on one side of a sandwich. That was what I was taught, the condiment is just to complement the main ingredient and not THE main ingredient. Plus mayo can be rank if it's too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Maybe in her mind, because mayo is made out of eggs it's healthier for you/more protein, she is using it as a sub for butter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's the mayo on both slices of bread for me. I don't know if it's just me or the deli where I used to work when I was in uni but I only put condiments like mayo, mustard or ketchup on one side of a sandwich. That was what I was taught, the condiment is just to complement the main ingredient and not THE main ingredient. Plus mayo can be rank if it's too much.
I guess you have to grease up and moisten your sandwich on both slices if you refuse to eat like an adult and add salad elements or vegetables.

Reactions: 7
Just a reminder to anyone who feels inclined, to continue to report any surgery content she’s not declared properly to the ASA.
Had a response today and they are actually listening so it’s worth it.

Reactions: 17
IMG_5912.jpeg

Erm why's Gabby avoiding speaking to Scammer by claiming to be busy/with other people a lot 😂 pull the other one dorl 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
How long till she gains all the weight back? a half liter of mayo per sandwich can't be lite on cals

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long till she gains all the weight back? a half liter of mayo per sandwich can't be lite on cals
Definitely not long at that rate. 117 in 30g, which is approx 2 tablespoons. There’s a lot more than 2 tbsp there and that’s just the mayo…

Reactions: 5
I guess she needed to make that white bread sandwich melty therefore loaded it with mayo. Gabbie logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2744002
Erm why's Gabby avoiding speaking to Scammer by claiming to be busy/with other people a lot 😂 pull the other one dorl 😂
I dunno, if I was Jane I'd be pretty grateful she wasn't skype sexing Alien or eye bleeping herself in the webcam while I was sitting on the other side of the room...
This behaviour should be encouraged more

Sleeping in different rooms, an Xbox to pass the time when visiting, throwing up after sex and only texting for weeks on end - it really is the romance of the century with these two.
Perfect room mate behaviour to be honest

Reactions: 1
Massive tub of butter, hideous shoes and pastel plastic storage … this ad has come to the right place 🤣🤣
IMG_3940.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.