Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this problematic flaunting of a "glow up" influencers do where they show images of their younger self which are supposed to be so hideous when they're generally just a chubby kid with glasses and genuine smile. Fast forward now to a person who is using a filter, who has had tit injected into their face and couldn't crack a genuine smile if they tried. The issue is that so many kids using social media look like the before photo and will think that the way they look is not acceptable.

I do think that kids get bullied just because of their looks - I've had it and as a teacher I've seen it. And if that happened to Gabby she needs to accept that changing her appearance won't erase that - she's just become her own bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The irony here. 😂

Yes, Clara battled untrue rumours about her sexuality in the media - just like the modern day equivalent of Scam doing the same thing on her blog about Taylor.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The irony here. 😂

Yes, Clara battled untrue rumours about her sexuality in the media - just like the modern day equivalent of Scam doing the same thing on her blog about Taylor.
The cognitive dissonance is so strong with Cam, she’s literally so delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The level of unhinged-ness from Alien is actually kind of scary. Imagine meeting someone that disassociated from reality. You wouldn't go on to date them, would you?

Reactions: 25
Clara Bow went to a mental institute because the media kept speculating about her romantic life... read the bleeping room, Cam 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Clara Bow went to a mental institute because the media kept speculating about her romantic life... read the bleeping room, Cam 🙄
Obviously we won’t know until the song comes out, but it’s I’d guess this is where Taylor was coming from when she wrote it. That she’s sick of certain topics being speculated on.

But still, Cam won’t ever take the hint. How many times does Taylor have to say it?!

Reactions: 18
The lack of self awareness is astounding. When Gabbie gets called out on her problematic views, she deletes them. But Cam here either doubles down with her delusion or is completely hypocritical and unaware.

Reactions: 21
The lack of self awareness is astounding. When Gabbie gets called out on her problematic views, she deletes them. But Cam here either doubles down with her delusion or is completely hypocritical and unaware.
I don't think Alan is unaware as much as she's self-righteous because she's not just defending views and opinions but rather desperately holding on to her source of income.
What other job pays you 6k a month for 2 hours of work per week? So even if she agreed that what she's doing is wrong and damaging, she could never admit that without hurting her income.

Reactions: 22
What other job pays you 6k a month for 2 hours of work per week? So even if she agreed that what she's doing is wrong and damaging, she could never admit that without hurting her income.
It’s bullshit she gets paid this much, don’t believe it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny she thought she could double or triple her income by having a podcast with Gabby. Cam probably thought Gabby has so many followers they’d be getting thousands of sign ups paying monthly. And then she’d get to just talk and talk and love the sound of her voice off the back of Gabby’s platform. Note gabby didn’t like doing the advice format but Cam did, because she sees herself as so knowledgeable and experienced.

She's so dumb, using her Air Wrap without the dryer attachment again and then going on to use straighteners even though the Air Wrap has an attachment for that too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
All that attention seeking crying/ depression stuff she was posting the other day was because Jane went home after staying for several weeks. She’s so predictable.

Juniper Moon is coming back in February allegedly
The mystery boxes she made got Jane to make, full of Christmas products! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't get over her 'reading out the script from an ad' voice, it's so obvious! Gabby doesn't know the word 'diminished'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.