Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s what she ate in a day. Two bowls of golden syrup porridge with extra syrup.
The worst sandwich I’ve ever seen with half a bottle of full fat mayo, and bubble and squeak smothered in mayo and barbecue sauce.
is she still only able to eat melty food :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s what she ate in a day. Two bowls of golden syrup porridge with extra syrup.
The worst sandwich I’ve ever seen with half a bottle of full fat mayo, and bubble and squeak smothered in mayo and barbecue sauce.
Don't forget the 1am cheese in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No chance would my boyfriend remain my boyfriend if he got a plate full of cheese and ate it in bed next to me, then started ranting on about stuffing???? Cam must really love that Xbox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why is Jewniper Mewn even bothering to open when it’s been closed for so long, who is actually waiting to buy basic prints of generic crap and cliche quote stickers. Has she even stolen plagiarised designed any new products for the relaunch or is she still gonna try and shill the same crap she started with four(?) years ago and didn’t manage to sell.

Reactions: 23
I see she's re-labelled the Dr Bogus 'omg what a transformation' video as ad and gifted with a blurb about their 'partnership'. Wish I'd screenshotted the before as there was none of that previously. Been reading here again have you Gobs? Such a deceitful, dishonest rascal.

Reactions: 20
OK, firstly classic Gabs including a random clip of her walking past the camera to show off her new body.

Second, why is her bum so...pointy?
Screenshot_20240207_195114_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240207_195149_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
OK, firstly classic Gabs including a random clip of her walking past the camera to show off her new body.

Second, why is her bum so...pointy?
View attachment 2742540
View attachment 2742538
Must be something to do with the compression (if she’s even wearing it), or she’s wearing a body shaper - which considering she’s sat in her pyjamas/loungewear at home and has JUST had an operation to completely change her body, would be pretty sad (in both senses).

Reactions: 19
I’m still at my desk after work (from home, but I promise it’s a real job) so I made notes as I watched that garbage fire of a vlog:

The scripted ad sounds fake as duck, she is the least sincere person I can think of.

why is she using an air wrap with no attachment on it, then straightening her lank scraggly hair?

that foundation looks yellow af on her.

her “eye look” is shite.

Primark haul… yay…

how much stuffing is on that bloody sandwich? And a massive chunk on the side as well?!

“working all day”… umm…

you wouldn’t have to declutter so much if you stopped buying piles of tit daily.

Jewniper Mewn returns… yay…

“home decor” sacked off to Jane again, probably why she took the train cos she didn’t want to be dumped with it!

she’s just moving tit from one place to another now. That’s re-cluttering, not de-cluttering.

bleeping 1am bed cheese?!?! And “proof” Scam shares the bed. She’s had about 7 meals, she doesn’t need bed cheese!

catfished by a footballer? No. Never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She loves the what I eat in a day- I’m sew skinny even though I eat cheese in bed at 1am 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’m still at my desk after work (from home, but I promise it’s a real job) so I made notes as I watched that garbage fire of a vlog:

The scripted ad sounds fake as duck, she is the least sincere person I can think of.

why is she using an air wrap with no attachment on it, then straightening her lank scraggly hair?

that foundation looks yellow af on her.

her “eye look” is shite.

Primark haul… yay…

how much stuffing is on that bloody sandwich? And a massive chunk on the side as well?!

“working all day”… umm…

you wouldn’t have to declutter so much if you stopped buying piles of tit daily.

Jewniper Mewn returns… yay…

“home decor” sacked off to Jane again, probably why she took the train cos she didn’t want to be dumped with it!

she’s just moving tit from one place to another now. That’s re-cluttering, not de-cluttering.

bleeping 1am bed cheese?!?! And “proof” Scam shares the bed. She’s had about 7 meals, she doesn’t need bed cheese!

catfished by a footballer? No. Never happened.
It is a crime against humanity that she didn't cut the sandwich.

Reactions: 11
I actually watched the video out of curiosity and my god, it hit me that this woman has literally NEVER exercised or picked up a dumbbell and instead has always gone under the knife for a fix. It’s horrendous honestly

Reactions: 34
She does NOT put any of that skin and me product on her finger, let alone her face. She’s just rubbing her bare skin. We all know Clinique is the only thing she uses and the only thing that’s ever done anything to her skin (so she said). This Ad is so fraudulent. I don’t believe any influencer uses this tit, but other people at least put it on their face for a few thousand quid.

Tanya Burr worked on a post with a company this week that declutter and sort your home. I immediately thought of Gabs. This would be her dream collab. They’d probably say they’ve never worked with such a hoarder and furniture over-buyer.

Reactions: 14
I spotted that Skin&Me had their first ever community event in London today with lots of the influencers who promote their products.
It's sad to think Gabby would have passed this up. It could have been a lovely opportunity to meet some other influencers and network but no no she's hauled up at home eating 1am bed cheese.
And even though she's not just had lipo (a month a go btw) she still could have gone and just sat out of the pilates part.

I was showing my BF Gabby's latest surgery and he said she's like the human-equivalent of the "built not bought" scene (where people who are in to cars are proud to have built their car by hand instead of paying someone else for it/to do it but the built people and the bought people are sort of enemies? I dunno, that's my understanding of it 😂) so Gabby bought her body instead of building it 😂

1000012213.png
1000012211.png

Reactions: 5
Question, has the stay at home girlfriend podcast run its course? I know they have their patreon or whatever but I had completely forgot about it until jewniper mewn was mentioned and I thought about Gobs other business ventures so looked and no episodes have been posted on Spotify since October? I would be genuinely so embarrassed. Gabby really did hit the British YouTube hype at the right time because what else can she say she’s achieved. She’s given up everything she has ever tried it seems from friends to health to business. Imagine having the platform she has and the opportunities it must present (well, once did) and failed so many times! Imagine being nearly 30 and having to rack your brain so hard to try and think of something you started and finished successfully. The mind truly boggles!

Reactions: 19
Did I hear this correctly in the latest vlog: she's waiting for more cupboard space in the living room so that she can store her bedsheets in it? Gabs' logic when it comes to organizing her flat will never cease to amaze me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.