Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just skimmed through the video and I have a question. The bread she showed and said it’s tiny… that looks like a normal medium loaf slice? I feel like I’m being an idiot. Granted it’s not like a thick cut freshly baked loaf but for a supermarket pre wrapped loaf of medium sliced bread that looks pretty standard. Am I being fleeced at my local Tesco? Should I be getting bigger bread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a reminder to anyone who feels inclined, to continue to report any surgery content she’s not declared properly to the ASA.
Had a response today and they are actually listening so it’s worth it.
I’ve just skimmed through her recent videos, and literally every single one is an ad - but it’s not declared in the thumbnail or title - you have to click on the video and watch it or click on the description. Is this not a blatant breach of ASA guidelines on EVERY video she posts, not only the surgery ones?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t have lipodema but I’m pretty sure Gobs having this surgery isn’t raising awareness. Raising awareness would be openly discussing it, documenting life with the condition, accepting it as part of your life and making changes to help. Gabby hid the fact she even had lipodema until some quack offered her free surgery that should’ve cost thousands. To think everyone would have this surgery if only they were “aware”, is tone deaf beyond belief.
Especially as it was she who stalked him, contacted him and negotiated free surgery in exchange for a few videos and social media tags / mentions. She hid her lipodema before that, bringing zero awareness. You're 100% right she is awful for claiming otherwise.

She has 1534 paying members and the lowest monthly tier is €5

View attachment 2741865
View attachment 2741866
That's...surprising, well to me it is!

Someone needs to start a podcast speculating on Gabbeh for £5 pcm! Discussions could include but are not limited to;

1. Suspected straightness is she using cam? (hobby lust etc)
2. Surgeries from a to z,
3. family relationships and dynamics referencing noodlegate and elbow to the face
4. plagiarised art era, juniper mewn
5. The zoe infatuation and jealously from Alfie, did he lust for her? Was he jealous of their closeness... could they have been a trouple? Lip licking, fish fingers in the Gob etc
6. Fewd; slimming world, weight watchers, the Jane plan, and now the ham plan. Each plate of posted food could be analysed. Sorry, each bowl of posted food could be analysed. At least six months of episodes there. What do those tinned tomatoes really, really mean?
7. Psychic claims (Manchester attacks)
8. Bullying children on X formally twitter. Eyebrows. Moo.
9. Contacting people's families or places of employment if she took offence at them while stating she won't tip service workers because its their choice not to be an influencer
10. The painting walls era
11. Her ever expanding sofa collection...what are the hidden messages to fans in each one?
12. Catgate; jealous of a cat when Jeremy had his leg damaged before being shipped off to thurgoland ensuring nelly would have no other company
13. Lawyer gate, signed with a loving X
14. Endometriosis, the worst a surgeon had ever seen and the mystery of how she cured herself
15. Which musical would she have starred in and why according to gabriella. Too talented, or biased against beauty? Discuss.
16. Suspected/alleged munchyness. A different ailment dissected in each episode. Three boob jobs etc.
17. Her first relationship (cam) and what each tweet, post, skims thong photo means. What is she trying to tell her fans? Hidden eastereggs in the cheeseboard arrangement.
17.a. Sausages in the gob... a subliminal yearning?
18. Failed relationship attempts pre cam. Ring man. Jedward. Cricket man
19. Lasagna baths, how to draw your own one with a step by step guide to this decadent indulgence. Also available in a vegan option.

Got to be a years worth of topics there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I see she's re-labelled the Dr Bogus 'omg what a transformation' video as ad and gifted with a blurb about their 'partnership'. Wish I'd screenshotted the before as there was none of that previously. Been reading here again have you Gobs? Such a deceitful, dishonest rascal.
She does this all. The. Time. She uploads videos for a day or so then goes back and labels them as ads, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 19
She does this all. The. Time. She uploads videos for a day or so then goes back and labels them as ads, it’s ridiculous
But whyyyy? 😩
---
Especially as it was she who stalked him, contacted him and negotiated free surgery in exchange for a few videos and social media tags / mentions. She hid her lipodema before that, bringing zero awareness. You're 100% right she is awful for claiming otherwise.

That's...surprising, well to me it is!

Someone needs to start a podcast speculating on Gabbeh for £5 pcm! Discussions could include but are not limited to;

1. Suspected straightness is she using cam? (hobby lust etc)
2. Surgeries from a to z,
3. family relationships and dynamics referencing noodlegate and elbow to the face
4. plagiarised art era, juniper mewn
5. The zoe infatuation and jealously from Alfie, did he lust for her? Was he jealous of their closeness... could they have been a trouple? Lip licking, fish fingers in the Gob etc
6. Fewd; slimming world, weight watchers, the Jane plan, and now the ham plan. Each plate of posted food could be analysed. Sorry, each bowl of posted food could be analysed. At least six months of episodes there. What do those tinned tomatoes really, really mean?
7. Psychic claims (Manchester attacks)
8. Bullying children on X formally twitter. Eyebrows. Moo.
9. Contacting people's families or places of employment if she took offence at them while stating she won't tip service workers because its their choice not to be an influencer
10. The painting walls era
11. Her ever expanding sofa collection...what are the hidden messages to fans in each one?
12. Catgate; jealous of a cat when Jeremy had his leg damaged before being shipped off to thurgoland ensuring nelly would have no other company
13. Lawyer gate, signed with a loving X
14. Endometriosis, the worst a surgeon had ever seen and the mystery of how she cured herself
15. Which musical would she have starred in and why according to gabriella. Too talented, or biased against beauty? Discuss.
16. Suspected/alleged munchyness. A different ailment dissected in each episode. Three boob jobs etc.
17. Her first relationship (cam) and what each tweet, post, skims thong photo means. What is she trying to tell her fans? Hidden eastereggs in the cheeseboard arrangement.
17.a. Sausages in the gob... a subliminal yearning?
18. Failed relationship attempts pre cam. Ring man. Jedward. Cricket man
19. Lasagna baths, how to draw your own one with a step by step guide to this decadent indulgence. Also available in a vegan option.

Got to be a years worth of topics there.
Take my money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We NEED Trisha to do a retaliation video about Gabby. She would be like, I have NO idea who this person is but apparently they have loads of stuff about them so let’s find out.

Reactions: 38
We NEED Trisha to do a retaliation video about Gabby. She would be like, I have NO idea who this person is but apparently they have loads of stuff about them so let’s find out.
Someone please pitch this to Trisha.
---
Cam sounds so done with her at the end of the newest vlog. Gobs is pissing herself laughing at cheese, tomatoes and the tornado song and Cam’s just saying ‘I didn’t say tomato… I never mentioned tomatoes…’ 😌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone please pitch this to Trisha.
---
Cam sounds so done with her at the end of the newest vlog. Gobs is pissing herself laughing at cheese, tomatoes and the tornado song and Cam’s just saying ‘I didn’t say tomato… I never mentioned tomatoes…’ 😌
Also there was a hugely famous vine of 'A potato flew around the room' which is the same joke Gabby is making

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she has a hook on the back of one of her living room doors that she’s put coats and jackets on (lol at how many coats she has when she barely leaves the house), like you would with a bedroom door or one for dressing gowns on the back of the bathroom door. Another example of her just putting stuff anywhere she can because she’s got too much. She really hasn’t got a clue about anything. A whole guest bedroom and still hangs coats on her living room door. My partner and I would kill for the space she has and it makes me wince.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are yew lewking to make a mewve tew Brighton and Hewve? 😭
IMG_3954.jpeg

How are companies still working with her, does she not go on some report for breaching AD rules? You’d think such a thing would exist so businesses could see who was gonna be good for their rep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Are yew lewking to make a mewve tew Brighton and Hewve? 😭 View attachment 2746379
How are companies still working with her, does she not go on some report for breaching AD rules? You’d think such a thing would exist so businesses could see who was gonna be good for their rep.
I wonder if she still thinks her rapid and unhealthy weight-loss was worth walking around with THAT receding hairline now. I'd cry myself to sleep every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I've missed loads! I've been off for ages, about 2yrs, and completely lost what's going on with her. I remember she was starting her small business juniper i think it was called, can someone just catch me up? Who is cam? Why did she need surgery?

Reactions: 2
So I've missed loads! I've been off for ages, about 2yrs, and completely lost what's going on with her. I remember she was starting her small business juniper i think it was called, can someone just catch me up? Who is cam? Why did she need surgery?
Juniper mewn.

She didn't need this surgery yet yearned for thinner thighs and thus negotiated two (so far) liposuction operations at no cost from a doctor in Spain in return for a video and Instagram posts about a disease called lipodema*

She had a stomach ulcer a complication from her gastric sleeve operation which prevented her from eating normally for about six months, went to thurgoland and had the standard procedure of a balloon inflated in her stomach to stretch out the narrowing and allow food to pass through again. Afterwards she followed the advice of eating sensibly, choosing between ham, bacon, fried chicken, pizza, cheeseboards, Starbucks drinks and alcoholic cocktails.

*Lipodema is an unpleasant and painful medical condition but we only have Gabbeh's word for it she has it.

Reactions: 12
Oh goodness you missed so much but also... not a lot at the same time? There's a section about Cam in her wiki

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she still thinks her rapid and unhealthy weight-loss was worth walking around with THAT receding hairline now. I'd cry myself to sleep every night.
Literalllllllly, imagine wanting to be skinny at the expense of THAT. She’s insane

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.