Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20240210_064756.jpg

Like Nellie wouldn't choose any warm body over you, Gobs.
I guess this is what all their evenings look like - Alan on the Xbox and Gobnob watching and snacking out of boredom.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2747311

Like Nellie wouldn't choose any warm body over you, Gobs.
I guess this is what all their evenings look like - Alan on the Xbox and Gobnob watching and snacking out of boredom.
It’s so childish she gets jealous about everything. I was never sad when my pets choose to sit with my bf I’m just super happy they accepted him as their own☺ not to mention my knees can finally rest lmao

Remember when Nellie was giving attention to Jeremy or whatever that kitten she got was called so she shipped him away to Jane claiming they hated each other and btw he had super serious illnes so couldnt be with other cats but would still take Nellie there 🤣👍

Reactions: 15
Thank god these two don't want children because she would be so jealous if she wasn't the favourite mum

Reactions: 15
Thank god these two don't want children because she would be so jealous if she wasn't the favourite mum
Worse than that, she'd be jealous of her child. Fat little baby thighs in shorts? She's lose her bleeping mind.

(And a massive muchie by proxy for sure.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she be doing an ad for a new built??? She’s always talking tit about those! She’s a twit, and that company is paying her to lie through her teeth

Reactions: 30
How can she be doing an ad for a new built??? She’s always talking tit about those! She’s a twit, and that company is paying her to lie through her teeth
Someone in the comments said that a 2 bed in that building is going for over 2k per month when rented.

I’d bet good money on most of her genuine fans/viewers not looking for homes in that price bracket. Ridiculous marketing attempt, know your audience.

Reactions: 18
Someone in the comments said that a 2 bed in that building is going for over 2k per month when rented.

I’d bet good money on most of her genuine fans/viewers not looking for homes in that price bracket. Ridiculous marketing attempt, know your audience.
You mean you can’t see the owner putting Jewniper Mewn Margot/lasagne bath print on those walls? Sew cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she understand what 'I am going to spend less money' means?

Also she's desperate to mention buying clothes in an XS

Reactions: 16
She’s almost 30 with a decent income and her whole wardrobe is still Primark 🥲 (that ends up binned or on vinted 3 months later)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ANOTHER Primark haul, laziest content ever.
Fucksake Gabbie, stop buying pyjamas and bralet tops.

Reactions: 19
This one is a SMALL and this one is SMALL and this one is MEDIUM BUT SO OVERSIZED ON ME.
Also bought this candle but don’t like the smell. Gabbie logic

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She really is stuck in her youtube heyday of 2016. I'm sure she believes Primark hauls are still trending but people don't care as much, especially not people entering and past their 30s like she is.

Reactions: 23
She really is stuck in her youtube heyday of 2016. I'm sure she believes Primark hauls are still trending but people don't care as much, especially not people entering and past their 30s like she is.
You can tell she hasn't been around anyone her own age in 10 years.
She's either copying Jane or catering to the teen girls that followed her during her peak but are all grown up now.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.