Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like Gobby saw one makeover movie when she was a preteen and fixated on the idea that if you are slim and conventionally attractive, life will magically become wonderful.

She needs to grow the duck up, stop being so self-centred and realise that being a decent and interesting person is what matters. She should absolutely ditch Cam, get a job that involves getting out of the flat and talking to people and stop living vicariously through social media.
Exactly, her life seems to be like one long miserable American 90's teen movie where she's the ugly ducking that will one day turn into a beautiful, graceful swan when she takes her coke-bottle glasses off and has flowing hair.

It's not how it freaking works Gabby. Having a personality, being a kind and thoughtful friend and sibling/child or working on learning how to set healthy boundaries with those you find it hard to deal with is what helps you in life. Nurturing your hobbies and interests. Looking after your body and realising you literally only have one and ONE life. Looking deep within in yourself and realising you're the only one that can truly make yourself happy.. spending less time fingering yourself while playing Animal Crossing and getting out and spending time with real animals.. etc, etc. Changing your underpants every day. These are the things that truly make you someone others want to be around!

Also - get rid of your grandma orthopedics, you ain't even 30 yet, fucks sake.

Reactions: 25
She should also just be honest with herself for once. The happiest time of her life was during lockdown when Jane moved in with her and they spent 6 months on her sofa in their bathrobes watching TV and eating Jane's runny gravy.
She isn't interested in traveling or going out or hobbies of any kind. She just needs to find a new Zoe who doesn't want to leave the house either and loves takeout.
Her idea of travelling is "second flight of the year ✈ " on her way home from surgery!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm actually so over Gabby now. I'm sick of hearing about her 'depression' when she does nothing to help herself. I thought she was miserable because she was 'fat' and lonely, now she has a girlfriend and all her leg fat cut off she's still bloody whining. Hi Gabby, YOU are the problem, it's YOU, money is not going to solve it, you cannot 'buy' feeling happy but you can pay for therapy like we've been saying on here for years you insufferable bore
This x 100. She’s never going to do anything but moan, be pewerly and be obsessed about the way she looks. Thirty soon and has sent the last decade going nowhere when she could’ve just stuck to something and made progress.

Reactions: 15
I still maintain that if she’d got into something relevant with a big company when she was ‘designing’ ranges for Primark and the like, she’d be doing well in a senior role by now with a future, progression opportunities and security.

Imagine having an ‘in’ to a proper, fulfilling career and just chucking it away to sit in your flat full of cat tit and bedside butter.

Reactions: 22
Seen lots of stuff online about Taylor’s behaviour at the Grammy’s. It IS weird that grown adults were making excuses for it. Sorry if there’s any Taylor fans here, but to me she comes across as someone who believes her own hype. I never thought Gabby would stan someone like this, she’s usually the first to criticise bad behaviour in celebs. :LOL:

IMG_2125.jpeg
IMG_2126.jpeg

Reactions: 20
I want to know what the deal was with Lana Del Rey. It was so weird how Taylor was bossing her around and acting like LDR was an accessory. So strange.

Anyway, carry on talking about Globs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still maintain that if she’d got into something relevant with a big company when she was ‘designing’ ranges for Primark and the like, she’d be doing well in a senior role by now with a future, progression opportunities and security.

Imagine having an ‘in’ to a proper, fulfilling career and just chucking it away to sit in your flat full of cat tit and bedside butter.
bedside butter 😂😂😂😂 I’m crying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have lipodema but I’m pretty sure Gobs having this surgery isn’t raising awareness. Raising awareness would be openly discussing it, documenting life with the condition, accepting it as part of your life and making changes to help. Gabby hid the fact she even had lipodema until some quack offered her free surgery that should’ve cost thousands. To think everyone would have this surgery if only they were “aware”, is tone deaf beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t have lipodema but I’m pretty sure Gobs having this surgery isn’t raising awareness. Raising awareness would be openly discussing it, documenting life with the condition, accepting it as part of your life and making changes to help. Gabby hid the fact she even had lipodema until some quack offered her free surgery that should’ve cost thousands. To think everyone would have this surgery if only they were “aware”, is tone deaf beyond belief.
making people aware of how 'easy' and ';stress free' extensive surgery is appears to be the real aim

Reactions: 21
I feel like she wants the ‘awareness’ side of it to be making everyone aware she has a condition that caused big fat legs so that the responsibility doesn’t sit with her. But she still got herself obese in the first place. And she’s had all these other lipo surgeries that weren’t about ‘awareness’ so tbh at this point who even cares how or why that fat got there, bottom line she’s had it sucked out just like the rest 🤷🏻‍♀️ absolutely hilarious to me that she liked Miley’s body, those biceps and shoulders were built in the gym not a surgery bed, sorry Gobs

• Sick
Reactions: 50
She just wanted people to be aware that she is poorly and therefore be treated with kindness and understanding no matter how much of a witch and slob she is. If the fat comes back, it's because of her special condition, not because she didn't make lifestyle changes and went to therapy to address not only her issues with food but with her general twit-ness.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another insufferable TikTok repost by the world’s biggest victim. The only one still bullying your younger self is YOU!
We really do need an eye roll reaction on here, especially for gobs and her tit. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Another insufferable TikTok repost by the world’s biggest victim. The only one still bullying your younger self is YOU!
Learn to take a compliment and realise that nothing someone says now will change the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I still maintain she got comments made to her about her weight when she was younger because it was how other kids could hit her where it hurt and have her go away when she was being overbearing, self centred and obnoxious.

Reactions: 30
I've noticed that with kids now and actually even when I was a kid (I'm the same age as gobs) kids rarely pick on someone 'just' for being fat (not saying it doesn't happen, obviously just personal experience), but if the person annoys them in some other way, either by being rude or annoying or nasty, they'll be very quick to then point out their weight to retaliate.

Reactions: 25
I've noticed that with kids now and actually even when I was a kid (I'm the same age as gobs) kids rarely pick on someone 'just' for being fat (not saying it doesn't happen, obviously just personal experience), but if the person annoys them in some other way, either by being rude or annoying or nasty, they'll be very quick to then point out their weight to retaliate.
I'm also the same age as Gabby and when I was in primary school there was a boy who bullied everyone. His mum and dad were separating, he was overweight and bad at sports, and he always smelled funny. I think he was so troubled and insecure that if he picked on someone first, no one could pick on him. If anyone stood up to him, he reported it as bullying to the teacher and the other kid was punished while he was praised. He didn't really fit in but he had "friends" because he was feared.
I think Gabby was the same. Instead of healing and growing as a person, she tries to play the same victim attitude but that doesn't work in the real world. Mommy can't fight her battles. There's no principal to reprimand those mean bullies.
Now the only significant person in her life is a literal troll with her very own gossip blog that bullies celebrities for being/not being gay.

Reactions: 16
I was always very fat/obese as a child/teenager ie. wearing adult clothes aged 11 because I had sized out of teen sizes.

I was picked on due to my size, thunder thighs was one (actually thanks to gabbie I know now, it is likely lipedema too), called fatty boom boom etc but it was never constant and my memories of school are mostly good. I was under no illusion I wasn’t fat so didn’t hit that hard.

Im even Facebook friends now with some of those who bullied me and yes can see now their issues and why they bullied. Most of it was peer pressure looking back, as they were friendly when alone and only called me names when with friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think with most bullying or being picked on, it's how to respond to it. If you cry and give them the response they want, they will keep at it. Laugh and shrug it off, they'll get bored.

As we've seen from Gobs, she's a grade A (but SEWPER pretty!!!) crier

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine Gabby went to school parroting her Dad's horrible opinions, I expect when she was young she probably made racist/sexist/whatever else remarks if she was hearing it all the time at home, and normal kids probably said 'shut up fatty' or whatever. I have personally never come across someone who was bullied badly as a child who is also arrogant and cocksure in adulthood like Gabby is, equally with how confident she is to spout nonsense opinions because she wants to 'have her say' or whatever she's called it before. Obviously people can and do recover from bullying but she claims to still be affected by it yet has an extremely overinflated sense of her own importance so I don't really buy it tbh

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.