Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if Cam needs someone to ‘confirm’ she’s straight when she has only had relationships with men, has basically said she doesn’t like the sexuality speculation AND that she is an ally for communities she’s not part of….is it Taylor’s fault that Cam is mentally deficient? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2738418
"She refuses to" who does this massive weirdo think she is????
I thought that Taylor had done this before andw as annyoed with all the gay rumours?! but obviously what would I know i dont have super secret connections like Cam. Weird you would imagine with those connections she would have met Taylor by now

Reactions: 6
I fail to realize what is the end goal. I don't follow Taylor Swift music nor personal life but let's say that she is gay or bi, so what? It's not like Taylor would ever go near losers like Cam or Gabbie.

Gay or straight, it's just not right to speculate about someone's sexuality. What's worse is that the bullying come from some of her own so called fans, some even earn a living making gossip like this. Gabbie and Cam being a lesbian/bi and forcing someone to come out is revolting too. You'd think that they would understand what it's like to come to terms with their sexuality. They're just vile creatures with zero redeeming qualities.

Side note: I am kind of surprised that Gabbie is actually a fan of Taylor Swift tbh. Not just a fan, but a delusional one that has mental breakdowns and wraps her life around her music/personal life. She's very mainstream and everyone is a fan at the moment. A colossal pick me like Gabbie would typically "hate" some popstar like Taylor because "she's not like the other girls."

Reactions: 34
IMG_20240206_035606.jpg

What a shame, that surgeons can't give you the definition and muscles that come with hard work, isn't it, Gobs? And that Pilates courses and a gym aren't available to you, so you're forced to facetune all your pictures to sell the illusion of a body you'll never have.

IMG_20240206_035544.jpg

My god, she's laying it on thick this week. The rush of endorphins from surgery is truly over and I'm guessing she doesn't get more than an eye roll anymore from Alan for her attention seeking. Probably missing Jane's 24/7 care too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Have Cam and her broken up or is she having a breakdown from Cam constantly putting her down and reminding her, her goals were to not eat takeaway this year

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2738728

What a shame, that surgeons can't give you the definition and muscles that come with hard work, isn't it, Gobs? And that Pilates courses and a gym aren't available to you, so you're forced to facetune all your pictures to sell the illusion of a body you'll never have.

View attachment 2738730

My god, she's laying it on thick this week. The rush of endorphins from surgery is truly over and I'm guessing she doesn't get more than an eye roll anymore from Alan for her attention seeking. Probably missing Jane's 24/7 care too.
I actually feel bad for her saying that, but she needs to realise she's done this to herself.

Reactions: 12
"lipedema awareness" is gone from her bio already 💀
Of course it has, because the blimp clearly thinks that now she’s had the lumpy fat suctioned out that she no longer has lipodema. Clearly didn’t read the next para in WebMD which says the fat will just regrow - and at a pace if she continues with her preferred post surgery diet of muffins. Wouldn’t be surprised if her lipodema vids disappear too once she’s had the loose skin removed from her legs and she can then pretend that those are her natural legs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She actually has tried to pay so much money to feel like this and maybe she's realised that paying money on cosmetic surgery isn't a solution

Reactions: 29
"Lipedema awareness" was always just a way to validate getting free surgery in another country (despite all the red flags from her existing health problems which she ignores). Maybe you should do an "awareness" campaign for unknown internal bleeding, gastro blockages, intragastric balloon placement...?

The only reason I can imagine Cam wants Taylor to be queer so bad is that she can then claim some sort of similarity to the biggest popstar in the world. She feigns interest in her songs but really only wants to unpick the hidden gay narratives, she went to the Eras tour with Gobs and spent time DURING THE SHOW posting on Tumblr and answering Q&As. She has no real interest in Taylor as an artist - which is exactly what Taylor is offering. You are not entitled to unfiltered access to her personal life. She's not "refusing" to declare her sexuality (she has previously said she “didn't realize until recently that I could advocate for a community that I'm not a part of” - which is a pretty obvious "I'M NOT GAY"), but she doesn't owe you anything either. There is plenty of media content about her various hetero relationships with men, and even if she IS still in the closet....it's none of your business?

She is a musician, and she's not going to shag you, Scam.

Reactions: 39
View attachment 2738418
"She refuses to" who does this massive weirdo think she is????
Scam doesn't understand that Taylor Swift does not owe us this information. She has the right to say nothing about because she can.
---
Have Cam and her broken up or is she having a breakdown from Cam constantly putting her down and reminding her, her goals were to not eat takeaway this year
She is having a post surgery down. But she needs to make it seem like she is sew sew sew poorly and depressed.

Reactions: 15
Scam doesn't understand that Taylor Swift does not owe us this information. She has the right to say nothing about because she can.
---

She is having a post surgery down. But she needs to make it seem like she is sew sew sew poorly and depressed.
Is that a thing in general or is it a thing for her because she gets so high off surgery?

Reactions: 2
I'm actually so over Gabby now. I'm sick of hearing about her 'depression' when she does nothing to help herself. I thought she was miserable because she was 'fat' and lonely, now she has a girlfriend and all her leg fat cut off she's still bloody whining. Hi Gabby, YOU are the problem, it's YOU, money is not going to solve it, you cannot 'buy' feeling happy but you can pay for therapy like we've been saying on here for years you insufferable bore

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She actually has tried to pay so much money to feel like this and maybe she's realised that paying money on cosmetic surgery isn't a solution
She always said that if she had Kim Kardashian's money she would also have all the plastic surgery she wants. Difference is Kim actually works out and follows a strict diet, which she failed to consider.

Reactions: 15
She always said that if she had Kim Kardashian's money she would also have all the plastic surgery she wants. Difference is Kim actually works out and follows a strict diet, which she failed to consider.
That's so twisted to me. You could create such a good, healthy and meaningful life for yourself with Kim Kardashian's money. Why not do that instead of getting plastic surgery and expecting it to make any improvement to your wellbeing? The Kardashians seem like miserable people. I wouldn't take their advice on anything.

Reactions: 26
I'm experiencing schadenfreude that she seems to be realising that being skinnay and having a GF isn't going to Fix Everything. I think most people have the realisation that just checking life boxes doesn't equal happiness before they turn 25 but it doesn't seem to be clicking for Gabby.

Reactions: 26
I'm actually so over Gabby now. I'm sick of hearing about her 'depression' when she does nothing to help herself. I thought she was miserable because she was 'fat' and lonely, now she has a girlfriend and all her leg fat cut off she's still bloody whining. Hi Gabby, YOU are the problem, it's YOU, money is not going to solve it, you cannot 'buy' feeling happy but you can pay for therapy like we've been saying on here for years you insufferable bore
She should also just be honest with herself for once. The happiest time of her life was during lockdown when Jane moved in with her and they spent 6 months on her sofa in their bathrobes watching TV and eating Jane's runny gravy.
She isn't interested in traveling or going out or hobbies of any kind. She just needs to find a new Zoe who doesn't want to leave the house either and loves takeout.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's like Gobby saw one makeover movie when she was a preteen and fixated on the idea that if you are slim and conventionally attractive, life will magically become wonderful.

She needs to grow the duck up, stop being so self-centred and realise that being a decent and interesting person is what matters. She should absolutely ditch Cam, get a job that involves getting out of the flat and talking to people and stop living vicariously through social media.

Reactions: 29
"Lipadema awareness" but she's educated us on nothing except how hard she found it to get rid of and her going for surgery to fix it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.