Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super random but I watched an some old vlogs from a few months back and she was wearing orthopaedic sandals Like these And It made me laugh so much. It reminds me of something my mum would wear. Now I can’t stop imagining her wearing those with every outfit and ruining them (not that I like her style to begin with).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Super random but I watched an some old vlogs from a few months back and she was wearing orthopaedic sandals Like these And It made me laugh so much. It reminds me of something my mum would wear. Now I can’t stop imagining her wearing those with every outfit and ruining them (not that I like her style to begin with).
😂😂 I remember!
Pretty sure it’s these. She said her mum has the exact same pair. She was banging on how comfortable they were.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She does look utterly dreadful as a blonde. At least she’s stuck to the browns lately

Reactions: 5
hobby is just being polite and keeping it civil. He prob just hates having bad air with anyone. If he was a girl I’m sure gobby would have cut him out straight away. As it’s the only male she has interacted with, she hasn’t blocked him. She thrives off his innocent likes and thinks ‘I’ve won’ when actually he’s just being a decent human being. i don’t think she has mental issues she is a straight up bleep. So utterly toxic she freaks me out. I knew a girl just like her at uni I was too scared let her know that I got my first car cos she was that envious and weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
#10 Happy birthday to me, I am 5ft3, I wish I was liesl, but sing like a banshee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
#10 “Gallstones” sore but painting more. A yellow door? What a bore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf? She’s weirdly obsessed with lockdown remaining. Does she not understand that the cases are dropping? Yes, it may be quite early and obviously people are still dying, but not everyone has the luxury of doing duck all at home and getting paid. People have to go to work, people have kids and bills to pay. She’s so passive aggressive and jealous - I bet she actually sits up at night sweating, heart pounding wondering what easing restrictions will be added next. It’s been 10 weeks Gabby, get bleeping over it you antisocial bint.

DP.. there’s no way an actual functioning human being wrote this about Gabby?😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
DP.. there’s no way an actual functioning human being wrote this about Gabby?😂
That DM - all the letters are lowercase, same as how Gabs writes 🤔 Oh dear Gabs, having to write birthday messages to yourself?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That DM - all the letters are lowercase, same as how Gabs writes 🤔 Oh dear Gabs, having to write birthday messages to yourself?!
Also...the background looks like the note paper on the Notes app on iPhone, not a DM background which is solid white?

Also...the background looks like the note paper on the Notes app on iPhone, not a DM background which is solid white?
Just to add the difference between the background of an insta DM and the notes app, the notes app looks more similar to the screenshot Gobby shared

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Just to add the difference between the background of an insta DM and the notes app, the notes app looks more similar to the screenshot Gobby shared
That's definitely in notes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps it’s cause I’m not a vain as duck social media superstar (😏), but if someone had actually sent me that crawly arselicking mush there’s no way I could screenshot it and broadcast it to the world like gabby has 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair it’s someone who tweeted her, not sure if she’s retweeted it but it wasn’t a DM

B40C3526-052C-47A5-9FBC-66762234B544.png

While I was looking for that I spotted this... she probably still won’t caption them though bc she’s lazy

73FE659C-C45B-4D13-89F3-3107E727FE49.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.