Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is quite sad that she's clinging to 'a birthday in lockdown' like she said on her insta stories when actually in the UK she's allowed to meet up with people outside, or in people's gardens.

I think Gabby claimed her mental health got worse because of lockdown, but in reality we'll see her mental health deteriorate even more as the world starts going back to normal again, the pressure is back on for her to do different things, and she finds that with the exception of Jane coming over, her life is still exactly the same.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Like always Gaby thought people needed her opinion. She replied quite rude and sarcastic to eve and then blocked her I think? She’s so weird.

Can’t fully remember the convo but you can see eve is talking about invasion of privacy turning up at someone’s house
And then she mocked her eyebrows. (Eve was 16 and Gobz was 22 I think and she was trying to ridicule yet another kid online)

All because Alfie was complaining about people going in front of their house and she was all "sassy" saying she would invite them for a tea and Eve dared to disagree with her
There is a #velvetbl0cked tag on twitter with all that.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And then she mocked her eyebrows. (Eve was 16 and Gobz was 22 I think and she was trying to ridicule yet another kid online)

All because Alfie was complaining about people going in front of their house and she was all "sassy" saying she would invite them for a tea and Eve dared to disagree with her
There is a #velvetbl0cked tag on twitter with all that.
Ugh those horrible messages with that Ellie. Gaby thought she was the tit back then with her little clique. Gross

Reactions: 22
You guys are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 with the screenshots, I know all these stories (long term 25+ hater 🙋🏻‍♀️) but would have no idea where to find the receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jane could have driven to come and see her on her birthday but hasn’t?? Wouldn’t put it past gobbie to tell her not to do she can get all the sympathy on insta.

if she wasn’t such a witch to everyone, I might feel sorry for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
OMG you’ve just unearthed a buried memory of Zoe falling out with Gabby over that then her making that honesty video basically begging for her to be friends again, and admitting to kissing Hobbie, all with that single fake tear trickling down her cheek in the thumbnail, cringe. Bet Hobbie was fuming everyone know he’d kissed her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jane could have driven to come and see her on her birthday but hasn’t?? Wouldn’t put it past gobbie to tell her not to do she can get all the sympathy on insta.

Omg what if she has?

Reactions: 2

Could she? Didn’t think the lock down rules had been relaxed that much!

Reactions: 6
Her lockdown birthday is like any other year haha. Just trying to firm it by pretending it’s because of LoCkDoWn.
Maybe she doesn’t want to return to Sheffield as locals know her and her channel is laughed at? I wonder if anyone knows her in real life and can tell us how she was like in school. I definitely believe her when she says that she wasn’t liked.

Why is her brother a knob too lol?? I’m sure he hugged a girl or something and had to tweet about it non stop to prove that he gets attention from the opposite sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you can see other people in your garden or public spaces now but no more than 6 people i think?
But to drive 200+ miles?

When I read her post if you changed pandemic to alone it sounds much more like her, so she’s just changed the wording to make people feel sorry for her

Reactions: 3
She did post a picture of the beach as part of her instagram post so she definitely did leave the house, but who knows if she just went for a walk on her own or if Jane is with her.

Reactions: 6
You can travel any distance in England (ridiculous), you just can’t stay there overnight

Us Welsh folk can only go ~5 miles which is more appropriate IMO

Reactions: 13
But to drive 200+ miles?

When I read her post if you changed pandemic to alone it sounds much more like her, so she’s just changed the wording to make people feel sorry for her
Yup. There is no specified maximum distance

Reactions: 2
She has been moaning on twitter non bleeping stop about people leaving their houses to sit on beaches / parks but then goes to sit on the beach herself?! Idiot! Another lonely birthday because nobody cares about her x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.