Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think online dating for her is a good idea at all. She would probably trap a guy straight away- not use protection or lie about using it. She’s toxic and needs to fix herself first.
She would 1000000% do an 'accidental' pregnancy

Besides that, Gabs is a catfish, she puts photos of herself online that do not look like her (which she shouldn’t be hiding tbh)

Reactions: 13
Gabby would not survive dating online. Gabby wouldn't do very well with dating in general, unless the person she is dating is a bleeping idiot who doesn't care about the lying, lack of cleanliness and just overall being a rude witch.
Face it, they would look her up and dig up all of the stuff she's done over the course of her online career, they'd no doubt see these threads and read through them and then if they were to confront Gabby about it, Gabby would have to be mature enough to acknowledge her wrongdoings and actually change her life OR she'd cry that they were a hater or a stalker or they were abusive and turn the narrative on them.
I know people say you can't love someone else until you love yourself which is bullshit, but in Gabby's case she at least has to actually hold herself accountable for the awful things she's said and done and work on bettering herself. But pigs might fly before that happens.

Reactions: 7
I actually don't think Gabby would do a fake/accidental pregnancy. She's not that calculated.

Gabby really infuriates me most of the time but I think she should move back to Yorkshire and "find herself" before even beginning to date people or meet someone.
Gabby reminds me a lot of Muriel from the film Muriel's Wedding. It's weird because Muriel's mum Betty is a bit like Jane, and David the swimmer is like Hobbie.

Reactions: 11
I actually don't think Gabby would do a fake/accidental pregnancy. She's not that calculated.

Gabby really infuriates me most of the time but I think she should move back to Yorkshire and "find herself" before even beginning to date people or meet someone.
Gabby reminds me a lot of Muriel from the film Muriel's Wedding. It's weird because Muriel's mum Betty is a bit like Jane, and David the swimmer is like Hobbie.
Do we think she could actually *get* pregnant easily? She’s been obese during her developmental years, has had several major surgeries, and have we ever seen her eat a vegetable?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched an old q&a of hers that popped up on suggested vids. She was talking about her ‘merch’. Would LOVE to see the sales figures for that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why does she edit her photos so the background is in it twice? like her dining chairs? im sure there was a picture of her before and her plant was it it twice. Does it shrink the photo somehow?
I assume because she pinches her waist in, which distorts the image - so covers the distorted door frames etc with the cloned background

She did say in a Q&A years ago that she likes older men. Can’t find the exact video, but in this one, she said her ideal man is Hugh Grant, lol.
I know she’s only 18 in this video, but She’s fucked up her face so much, she looks completely different.
Omg she’s actually saying because instead of beCOSSSSSS

why does she edit her photos so the background is in it twice? like her dining chairs? im sure there was a picture of her before and her plant was it it twice. Does it shrink the photo somehow?
That’s an app - you crop the photo to the size yoh want and then it just fills the extra space with duplicate of your photo. I guess it jusr gets rid of the white space.

Where was her presence today - even Zoe/Alfie were sharing BLM resources. Yet Gabi? Nothing but radio silence.

Says it all really.

Reactions: 5
Where was her presence today - even Zoe/Alfie were sharing BLM resources. Yet Gabi? Nothing but radio silence.

Says it all really.
The Gleambots have been out in full force sharing the same 5 posts. I think they wrote a script for their influencers. Apparently, Gobs’ management didn’t get the memo that she’s an idiot and only thinks about herself. Although, good on her for staying quiet. She’s uneducated, has shown/shared 0 posts from anyone of color ever, has shown no intention of confronting her white privilege. If people need Gobs to show some compassion, they are barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: 12
Wow finally been velvetblocked for asking why hadn’t spoken up on blm. Someone needs to start a thread on twitter with the hashtag #whyiwasvelvetblocked. She’s such a weird, sad, bitter little girl

Reactions: 13
Wow finally been velvetblocked for asking why hadn’t spoken up on blm. Someone needs to start a thread on twitter with the hashtag #whyiwasvelvetblocked. She’s such a weird, sad, bitter little girl
I remember something like this going round back in the day ahhh memories

Reactions: 5
Theres no way all them birthday cards are genuine
Even if they were they’re probably from - Jane, Nelly, the cats at janes, her dad, her brother and most likely Jane’s friends as she seems quite close to them

Reactions: 9
I’ll never understand why she doesn’t just mute people rather than block them, to keep her follower numbers up. It’s not like she’s wildly popular and can spare the lost followers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.