Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There absolutely is a #velvetbl0cked on twitter šŸ˜‚ been around years!
I've been watching her old videos, she was so different and I remember liking her. I'm waiting to see where it got to the point that I stopped and realised what a massive twit she is šŸ˜³

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Time to get my B12 injection, look Iā€™m Liesl- give me attention!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
itā€™s disgusting sheā€™s blocked people asking her to talk about blm, so many white influencers are opening dialogue with their followers and learning how to support/what to do. But ignorant gobby blocks people. I feel like she needs to be exposed for that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also, like,

Also, like, she's super young. Just because you've been unlucky with love until the age of 26 doesn't mean you have to be alone forever and point blank decide you're going to be a single mum. I was 24 when I got my first boyfriend - age means duck all.
I second this, I met my now fiancĆ© when he was 25 and heā€™d never had a relationship. Weā€™re now engaged and have an 8 month old. Age means diddly squat. How you treat people does!

Reactions: 9
itā€™s disgusting sheā€™s blocked people asking her to talk about blm, so many white influencers are opening dialogue with their followers and learning how to support/what to do. But ignorant gobby blocks people. I feel like she needs to be exposed for that
This is what I donā€™t get. So is so overbearingly opinionated on everything except stuff that matters! Thereā€™s a lot to unpack on race relations. I think itā€™s more forgivable to try and have a dialogue and understand and maybe confront your own biases than it is to say nothing and have the world burn around you. I Know people say sheā€™s a ā€œyoung girlā€ but she is nearer 30 than 20...

Reactions: 16
Everything about her just screams mental illness. For that reason, I am incredibly sad for her. That being said, having mental health issues and other traumas to overcome is no excuse to be such a heinous person. I've never seen someone so outrageously lacking self awareness in my life. I would never wish negativity on anyone, ever but I have to admit I would 100% okay with her being knocked down about 50 pegs. She has such a thin skin, she would never make it in the real world. Hell, she isn't even making it in her own fantasy world...

As someone else mentioned earlier in the thread, her therapist asking her generic questions to gain a sense of what they'd be working on in therapy is probably what set her off. Sure, there are bad therapists out there (I've had ones that I didn't click with too), but I highly doubt that is the case with Gabby's situation. She's SO defensive and won't own her issues. Everything is someone else's fault. She desperately needs professional health. At this point, I feel like inpatient therapy is almost her last hope. No access to social media, they feed her a balanced diet and she gets counselling (and maybe even medication).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m sorry but did anyone else see her quote tweet about Maddie mccann. She can quite tweet that but nothing about BLM

Reactions: 10
Gabby follows 4 black people in total on her social media. She isnā€™t directly communicating with black peers or any followers and shutting off dialogue or concern by blocking people. But reposting things her other white peers are posting. Other influencers with smaller platforms are donating, signing petitions, and urging their fans to do the same. Some are even donating the ad money from their videos to bail funds. She has in the past been racist and called her taxi driver ā€œmamadouā€ on snap and the backpack.
Sorry for going on about this, but I knew gabby was ignorant but this is appauling. even celebrities are bracing the virus and their own safety to show solidarity in protests and gobby cant even do her bare minimum from her sofa.

• Wow
She could have easily replied saying, Iā€™m trying to educated myself and when I feel like I can, Iā€™ll speak about it, for now, Iā€™m going to actively seek things I can share, but no block block block

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could have easily replied saying, Iā€™m trying to educated myself and when I feel like I can, Iā€™ll speak about it, for now, Iā€™m going to actively seek things I can share, but no block block block
cos she don't actually give a tit, because 1) she is priveleged 2) racism and the death of black people don't effect her or her family/friends. when it comes to bullying, leaving your house in a pandamic or fat shaming she's got mad words for the "HaTerZ" but racism???? performative allyship to avoid being called out

• Heart
Hi! This is my first time reading this thread so Iā€™m not sure if this has been asked before, what ever happened with Gabby, Lucy & Lydia? Iā€™ve wondered for years!

Iā€™m new to this thread and her, had never actually heard of her until a someone I know said she had visited the shop they work in (in Yorkshire) and so I decided to follow. Donā€™t quite understand what she does/who she is,,, can you give me a brief update please? Lol

Hi! This is my first time reading this thread so Iā€™m not sure if this has been asked before, what ever happened with Gabby, Lucy & Lydia? Iā€™ve wondered for years!
It was a very ā€œquietā€ falling out they had, nobody actually knows the real reason. I believe the tweet below was directed to the twins (correct me if Iā€™m wrong). Gabby also subtly accused the twins of being homophobic when people would ask, of course she had no evidence to show and would just throw subtle shade when people commented about them

Attachments

It was a very ā€œquietā€ falling out they had, nobody actually knows the real reason. I believe the tweet below was directed to the twins (correct me if Iā€™m wrong). Gabby also subtly accused the twins of being homophobic when people would ask, of course she had no evidence to show and would just throw subtle shade when people commented about them
Thanks! It seems like this happens a lot with people she is friends with for a short period of time... she canā€™t seem to keep a friend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.