Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hobbie looks rather freaked out by it. Obviously Gabby probably imagining it being Hobbie's. Or would she be too vanilla to suck a dick if she actually had the opportunity. 🤢🤮
God, imagine the damage those teeth would do 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I clicked on the sandal link, and now those are all I'm seeing for my ads 😑

I think maybe due to her BMI Gabs is more at risk of having a worse reaction to covid, same with Jane plus her age. Isolating is the most responsible thing she could do, except she's not really. She's shopping at the coop (complaining all the way) having engineers in to fix stuff in her flat, having unnecessary deliveries (desktop, TV, air con blah blah💰💰💰💷💷)

Doing some online or phone volunteering would help her at the same time as helping out others.

I think Hobby is really leading her on, BUT only coz she doesn't get guys like him just being really pally / flirty with everyone. It's just them. She should do online dating, just to dip a toe in the water. An older guy could be a good fit, someone with a steady job who wants kids asap. Like her apparently. 💑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I clicked on the sandal link, and now those are all I'm seeing for my ads 😑

I think maybe due to her BMI Gabs is more at risk of having a worse reaction to covid, same with Jane plus her age. Isolating is the most responsible thing she could do, except she's not really. She's shopping at the coop (complaining all the way) having engineers in to fix stuff in her flat, having unnecessary deliveries (desktop, TV, air con blah blah💰💰💰💷💷)

Doing some online or phone volunteering would help her at the same time as helping out others.

I think Hobby is really leading her on, BUT only coz she doesn't get guys like him just being really pally / flirty with everyone. It's just them. She should do online dating, just to dip a toe in the water. An older guy could be a good fit, someone with a steady job who wants kids asap. Like her apparently. 💑

not anymore, shes skinny now.
apparently she doesn't want a relationship as she prefers her alone time too much and having someone around all the time would bother her she said. She said she would prefer to raise kids alone.

• Haha
is she still friends with lucy wood? she never posted anything for her birthday?
She sent Lucy flowersfor her birthday recently (a week late...) but didn’t see a message publicly from Lucy for hers, she could have sent her something privately though.

Reactions: 6
I thought gabby Unfollowed hobbie on ig ages ago? He still follows her though. Seems a bit weird on his part if she’s clearly done with him in terms of friendship

Reactions: 1
apparently she doesn't want a relationship as she prefers her alone time too much and having someone around all the time would bother her she said. She said she would prefer to raise kids alone.
She only said that because she knows no one will have her. She's a massive incel. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did say in a Q&A years ago that she likes older men. Can’t find the exact video, but in this one, she said her ideal man is Hugh Grant, lol.
I know she’s only 18 in this video, but She’s fucked up her face so much, she looks completely different.

Reactions: 7
She was rejected publically no less a fair few times. By mates as well as potential dates. This must have been a huge confidence knock, but she doesn't need to be alone forever, jeez gabs, choosing to be a single mum? People say it's hard enough with a bf/gf around. Date girl! There is a lid for every (weird) pot!!!

Reactions: 12
Yeah I too recall her mentioning quite a couple of times how she'd happily have children on just her own without a partner!
well she will get a shock with that! Does she realise how hard it will be? I have so much more respect for single parents since I have become a mum! Babies and children are hard work, you need support.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, like,
She was rejected publically no less a fair few times. By mates as well as potential dates. This must have been a huge confidence knock, but she doesn't need to be alone forever, jeez gabs, choosing to be a single mum? People say it's hard enough with a bf/gf around. Date girl! There is a lid for every (weird) pot!!!
Also, like, she's super young. Just because you've been unlucky with love until the age of 26 doesn't mean you have to be alone forever and point blank decide you're going to be a single mum. I was 24 when I got my first boyfriend - age means duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also, like,

Also, like, she's super young. Just because you've been unlucky with love until the age of 26 doesn't mean you have to be alone forever and point blank decide you're going to be a single mum. I was 24 when I got my first boyfriend - age means duck all.
I think it's just self preservation.

She makes it really obvious that she's mortified of certain aspects of herself, by over compensating e.g. going on so much about being single by choice.

Does she not realise that the kids would be around all the time and bothering her? She’s so dim

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, like,

Same! And ended up getting married at 26, which is comparatively young these days I think. She acts like an old maid. She just need to put herself out into the universe. Join a drawing class, a book club, a karate class, talk to people. I just think she's extremely emotionally immature and has little to no life experience. No awful first job, no Saturday job, no university.

I think we've all given great starting points for her here. Go on and LIVE your 27th year Gabs. Not everything will be what you want, so try lots of things, not everyone you meet will become a friend but something will be your cup of tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t think online dating for her is a good idea at all. She would probably trap a guy straight away- not use protection or lie about using it. She’s toxic and needs to fix herself first.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.