Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she
View attachment 2547125
Because nothing screams winter wardrobe like an ugly bralette and a light shirt or a see-through top.
50% of her content is just showing off her new body/buying things, how does she have any money?! she is going to regret getting rid of all of her clothes when she bounces back or can't get anymore ozempic

Reactions: 28
She's already putting on weight if that sports bra is anything to go by. She says I tried it on and it fit but now it doesn't, my boobs are just TOO big!

Also, does she not know that Birkenstocks are a well known lesbian stereotype. She doesn't even make a joke about it. She says no one else wears these... no, not that very well know brand that's been going for 40 years and you can buy in every main UK shoe shop. She's so unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A lot of those clothes are not appropriate for winter. Her loving winter shtick was because she could wear clothes that could hide her body, no? So now she's skinnnnyyyy she's wearing clothes better suited for June in a winter try on. She's so transparent.

ETA: although I guess she's Nashville bound for Christmas. I don't know how cold it gets over there.

Reactions: 26
A lot of those clothes are not appropriate for winter. Her loving winter shtick was because she could wear clothes that could hide her body, no? So now she's skinnnnyyyy she's wearing clothes better suited for June in a winter try on. She's so transparent.

ETA: although I guess she's Nashville bound for Christmas. I don't know how cold it gets over there.
google says it's about -1 to 10 degrees in winter, so not really appropriate clothes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
"you NEED these clothes for winter"
Proceeds to show sandals, tshirts and things she bought in America for her summer holiday.
Nonsensical.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Logical thinking was never her strong suit. I've honestly never seen a more stupid person.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20231102_233426_Instagram.jpg

Guys! They're on live right now and she's bloody bobbed her hair!!

---
Screenshot_20231102_233855_Instagram.jpg

Another angle showing it isn't just behind her back but fully cut!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Her forehead looks even bigger! It looks like her hair is part of the background and she is just a bald egg 😂😂
Screenshot_20231102_235121_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Came here to comment on the bob, it’s so bad and looks like an abused Smiffy wig. Can she not get some kind of extensions to add thickness or volume or at the very least a competent hairdresser.
IMG_2535.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
urgh I can’t even hate watch her, she’s so triggering. Just wait until the ozempic stops working

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The bob makes her look a lot more similar to that school picture she always posts to showcase her glow up. That kid looked like any other normal kid and that's fine. We know Gabbie is not the nicest but the person she's the meanest to is herself. She may be thinner now, obviously lost the weight in an unhealthy way but she flaunts it and seems proud of it nonetheless. She's no different than those girls in school who brag about their unhealthy diets, disordered eating for attention. In turn, she's continuing that viscous cycle for a wider audience through her social media.

Reactions: 17
Aww rip to the turd bun. Gone but not forgotten. Forever in our hearts. Fly high angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.