Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Aneta1993 and @areyoujoking

Recap: Cam is flying to England shortly for Christmas.
Gabby and Scam have been sharing fictional details of their sex lives on the joint podcast.
The mystery "getting my stomach fixed" sewgewry happened.
Dr Bogus and Gabby got a slap on the wrist for their dodgy collaboration.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She was just in Starbucks too ffs, couldn’t get to my phone again.
I feel like such a tattle failure 😂

She looks unwell (not wanting to play into her munchy hands) but the weight loss does NOT suit her one bit 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Was Jane with her? Or has she got her chained to the desk packing jewniper mewn mystery boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was Jane with her? Or has she got her chained to the desk packing jewniper mewn mystery boxes.
All by herself, what a big brave girl.
(Toffee nut lattes are out so she probably couldn’t keep herself away for a moment longer)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird how Gobs hasn’t mentioned Matthew Perry or Friends, when it was her whole personality for years. Alan obviously thinks she’s too high brow for Friends, so Gabbie does too now.
She did, it was something about how she was praying for him to find his peace (maybe it was a repost from someone else? But it was on saturday)

Reactions: 3
How does she know it was a man? I’ve been in plenty of female only loos where this has also been the case
22AE2C96-766E-4A77-B3B2-FD8C32905DC5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
How does she know it was a man? I’ve been in plenty of female only loos where this has also been the case
View attachment 2540944
As someone who used to be a cleaner - women’s toilets can often be just as gross if not worse than men’s. Ms tit-in-a-box doesn’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to toilet hygiene 🥴

And how does pissing on a loo seat relate to assault please?

Reactions: 78
I don’t even know why she ever bothers to tweet when she’s so emotionally unstable that she either regrets something she’s said or changes her mind about something within ten minutes of posting and just deletes the post more often than not.

Reactions: 31
Uttering this in the same breath as assault as if they’re even remotely on the same level 🙃
And how is either scenario the responsibility of women... why should women teach a man not to wee on a seat or assault people...

Once again Gabs misses the whole point of the narrative
---
And she surprise surprise it is deleted 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we’ve all been in the ladies loo when someone’s left a steaming tit down the toilet or period blood, women’s toilets are no better 😂 Cam is just turning her sexist

Reactions: 38
Gabby will also virtue signal that transwomen should be able to use the toilets they want, even if women don't want them there. Make it make sense, Gabby.

Reactions: 12
I think we’ve all been in the ladies loo when someone’s left a steaming tit down the toilet or period blood, women’s toilets are no better 😂 Cam is just turning her sexist
The worst ones is the the ones that Hoover over the seats and then pee everywhere!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gabby's missing out on a trick with her Skillshare partnership - no need to promote existing content - she should upload her own class: 'How to make your girlfriend come so hard she literally cries and throws up'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.