Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she says “ dupe” so annoying.
“Dewp”

I see ‘the advent calendar my mum made for me’ is back which is utterly pointless as she’s opening it in November, but I guess she gotta have that tat and content. I agree that I can’t see her committing to 30 full days of posting videos. I’d say she’ll give it a good ten days then be sew poorly one day and just give it up.

Reactions: 30
My prediction is she'll stop around day 13. When she's run out of pre-filmed content and she realises she's actually sew lazy and pewrly.

Reactions: 24
“Dewp”

I see ‘the advent calendar my mum made for me’ is back which is utterly pointless as she’s opening it in November, but I guess she gotta have that tat and content. I agree that I can’t see her committing to 30 full days of posting videos. I’d say she’ll give it a good ten days then be sew poorly one day and just give it up.
Gabby thinks "advent" is just a posh word for 25 days of gluttony

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gabby thinks "advent" is just a posh word for 25 days of gluttony
It also feeds into her "me me me" mentality. If you need the content, why not do it for someone else for a change? That way you can at least be informative and say where things are from and what they cost.

Reactions: 21
It also feeds into her "me me me" mentality. If you need the content, why not do it for someone else for a change? That way you can at least be informative and say where things are from and what they cost.
Literally! She could have spent November getting one ready to give to Jane in December seeing as she’s going to America.
Or even one to take to America for Scam (although I like this option less for obvious reasons)

Reactions: 19
Looks like Gobshite missed out on a Halloween buffet at sCams place. She would’ve loved those pastry wrapped sausages 😂

View attachment 2545462View attachment 2545463
Unless Cam bought a new table, chairs and rug (no way) - this is not Cam's house. So Gob missed a party with Cam at her friend's house.

She is also seemingly mentioning money because Cam comments on her spending, even on camera. So behind the scenes she must say more.

Reactions: 9
And you just know the next time she'll use that pie plate for actual food she'll not wash it. Not even wipe which is still gross. Half of the cause of her illnesses is due to poor hygiene. The other half is refusal to take responsibility for her health like eat healthy and move her body. A walk a day would do her good and no getting Starbucks along the way!
don’t be so mean. Of course she’ll wipe it when she uses it for food! She’ll use the dish towel she used to take her nail polish off and wipe the surfaces with!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, well well. What do we have here. Only enemy #1 living Gabbi’s west end dream. She will be green with envy. Can just picture the tantrum. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well, well well. What do we have here. Only enemy #1 living Gabbi’s west end dream. She will be green with envy. Can just picture the tantrum. 🤣🤣🤣
She'll be right on the phone to Jane, screaming, crying throwing up.. mummy if it wasn't for all of my diseases that would have been ME!!! Come down that freeway NOW and comfort me with midnight back rubs and buns!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Plot twist - what if being in the west end was never Gabby's real dream, she just stole it from Becca Rose, like she did her style.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She mentions 'a family member' trying for Olivia Rodrigo tickets for her - it's definitely her dad and she doesn't want to admit it right?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
IMG_20231102_205130.jpg

Because nothing screams winter wardrobe like an ugly bralette and a light shirt or a see-through top.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's going to have to throw so many clothes away when she inevitably gains all the weight back... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I got bored and went back to her New Years Resolutions which were:
1) Big plans for Juniper Moon
2) Finish her album
3) Start a podcast
4) Travel
5) Get back to being herself online
6) Treat her body better

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gabriella: you need these clothes for winter!
Also Gabriella: mesh! pleather crop top!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.