Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think everyone needs to hear literally every detail of their sex life? It’s gross AF! Some things you should keep to yourself, gobs! 🤮

Reactions: 20
I think Scam knows Gobby is a bullshitter but is keeping her onside as she’s useful for her breaking a bigger audience.

Reactions: 19
I think Scam knows Gobby is a bullshitter but is keeping her onside as she’s useful for her breaking a bigger audience.
And Gabbie thinks everyone believes her lies. Jane doesn't call it out because she's afraid of the tantrums and Cam wants the clout.

For someone who seems to have lied all her life, she's not very good at it. Pathological liars are supposed to be so good but yeah, she's very dumb hence she's very bad at keeping it up let alone making it convincing.

Reactions: 14
And Gabbie thinks everyone believes her lies. Jane doesn't call it out because she's afraid of the tantrums and Cam wants the clout.

For someone who seems to have lied all her life, she's not very good at it. Pathological liars are supposed to be so good but yeah, she's very dumb hence she's very bad at keeping it up let alone making it convincing.
She deliberately keeps all these episodes behind a paywall, so no one who knows her personality can hold her accountable for her lies.

Reactions: 10
It turns out Cam is flying over to the UK for FOUR DAYS. So either Ma and Pa are helping her out or her Swiftie QAnon podcast is raking it in, because that is a stupid amount of money to spend for a four day trip. Maybe she really does love Gabby.

And Gabby is going to the US for Christmas. I’m sure she said her plans changed which is why she was decorating her flat for November but I guess they changed again….?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Why does she think everyone needs to hear literally every detail of their sex life? It’s gross AF! Some things you should keep to yourself, gobs! 🤮
She's excited because this is all new to her I guess? Under the impression that everyone is gagging for juicy details, thinking it's hot and sexy.

It's more akin to being forced to acknowledge that parents have sex.

Jane, Chris and George must be so embarrassed and trying desperately to ignore it all. Not to mention poor wee Nelly!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we taking bets on which day in November Gabby fails to upload a video? I'm going for day 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's excited because this is all new to her I guess? Under the impression that everyone is gagging for juicy details, thinking it's hot and sexy.

It's more akin to being forced to acknowledge that parents have sex.

Jane, Chris and George must be so embarrassed and trying desperately to ignore it all. Not to mention poor wee Nelly!
A pure sin for Sir Beefy Nellington having to be associated with her 💔 x

Reactions: 5
Did she say it was a video everyday or a vlog? Or a mix?
I think all the prerecorded videos might be too boring even for her 3 remaining genuine viewers. People watch vlogmas and the like because it can be fun to watch people's every day life. Like reality tv. Wtf does she think is gonna happen? That people are going to be "thrilled" that she has prerecorded a load of repeater videos we've all seen 16263 times from her? BORED even thinking about hate watching this drivel.

Reactions: 7
Because she has quite literally just discovered sex. She doesn't realise most people her age have either experienced most of these things by now (the realistic parts) or if they haven't, then it's likely to be a choice they've made...nobody goes on and on and on about sex like that when you've been having it for years. Like someone else said it's one thing to talk about it with your friends but Gabby is literally giddy about being able to talk about sex now, it's a real tell that she has simply never had a sexual experience before this tbh. Embarrassing (the way she's going on, not being 'late' to sex)

Reactions: 45
Did she say it was a video everyday or a vlog? Or a mix?
She said tomorrow is a clothing haul. So yeah, looks like a mix. Some boring baby name home haul BS in between actual vlogs. Maybe Cam is coming over just to give her some content for the vlogs. Prepare for them to cram in a load of xmas content like ice-skating, and shopping in department stores.

Reactions: 7
Looks like Gobshite missed out on a Halloween buffet at sCams place. She would’ve loved those pastry wrapped sausages 😂

IMG_0666.jpeg
IMG_0667.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I watched her vlog and the whole way through that makeup tutorial she talks about the cost of stuff. She asked for a dupe of her beloved Mac foundation and she says she used boots points for a lippy and she bought a drugstore dupe for the Chanel creme bronzer.
I feel like she mentions money a lot more - as in worrying about the cost of things - whereas before she used to always bang on about how much money she has and how she can afford to be frivolous! She even mentions how she thinks sCam 's 4 day trip is too expensive.

Something that always annoys me about when she attempts to do these daily videos is the "sit down" videos like hauls always seem out of date somehow. And you can tell the actual vlogs are just pieced together from a mishmash of videos. Like today's vlog is actually part of the vlog where she did the wardrobe declutter. She even said in the declutt video that she was also filming a vlog for the daily videos. So that means today's vlog is actually from 2 weeks ago?

I think her radio silence last week was when sCam was there!

Also she ordered a bleeping coffee and muffin from Starbucks. Her nearest Starbucks is like 15 mins away FFS so good with money guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Uses a tea towel to wipe down surfaces and remove her nail polish. Now she's using a pie plate to keep her makeup in while filming. Ya can't make this tit upppppp!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Uses a tea towel to wipe down surfaces and remove her nail polish. Now she's using a pie plate to keep her makeup in while filming. Ya can't make this tit upppppp!
And you just know the next time she'll use that pie plate for actual food she'll not wash it. Not even wipe which is still gross. Half of the cause of her illnesses is due to poor hygiene. The other half is refusal to take responsibility for her health like eat healthy and move her body. A walk a day would do her good and no getting Starbucks along the way!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.