Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short hair looked nice on her when she used to style it. Funny how everyone on this thread thought it was a bad idea when she mentioned it and she still went with it. One day she'll realize we actually give her good advice šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
She needs a fringe because of her massive fod but she never seems to get a good haircut and always messes up somehow

Reactions: 9
duck sake guys, Gobs influenced me and I bought the new office chair she has from B&Q Bee and Kew šŸ«£ I was in need of a new one and I love sitting cross legged, plus it looked quite comfy.

Iā€™ll try not to think of the horrendous story she shared about shagging on a chair whilst Iā€™m working šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we watch the livestream back somewhere?

maybe she was embarrassed only 20 people showed up šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Hereā€™s the hair in its full glory. Itā€™s fine, I donā€™t care about it. Sheā€™s under the illusion that she has new hair growth coming in, and it will catch up quicker with the current hair if she keeps it shorter. I really think her hair loss is beyond recovery at this point, as sheā€™s sew nutritionally deficient.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot stand the way she always says ā€œweā€ instead of ā€œIā€ even though she lives alone and is doing something alone. Anastasia Kingsnorth does it as well and it drives me mad. I think itā€™s to make the video feel more ā€œimmersiveā€ as if we are there with that person and weā€™re doing [insert activity] togetherā€¦ doesnā€™t really work when you literally couldnā€™t pay me to hang out with Gabriella Lindley. I think Gabby also does it to make her sound less lonelyā€¦ when thereā€™s literally nothing wrong with living alone.

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s really trying to go for that 90s Monica in Friends vibe but it doesnā€™t work at all because sheā€™ll never style it and itā€™ll look flat on her scalp in a couple of days.

Reactions: 19
I feel like itā€™s absolutely the wrong shape for her, I mean the cut has no shape and her forehead looks so long, like I did a double take, this just amplifies the hair loss and receding hairline

Reactions: 21
Someone has already said in the comments of her vlog that those xmas trees are toxic to cats. She will probably ignore or delete it.

Reactions: 11
IMG_20231103_201838.jpg

Once again, the ad is hidden behind the 3 dots and barely readable. When will there finally be legal consequences for this tit?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
She said in her new vlog that she aged and itā€™s cause her skin is dry lol well I guess itā€™s cause sheā€™s deficient in probably everything and itā€™s starting to show + probably Ozempic
To be honest, I doubt that she has to ever work again. Even when her YouTube career dies. She can rent her flat for a lot of money. Anyone knows how big it is ?

Reactions: 11
I think she wanted to look Parisian but looks more middle aged parishioner. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think if she was to style it, maybe a little wavy, it could look cute, but the way it just hangs there all limp and lifeless, the bob does not suit her at all.

Reactions: 14
If a hairstyle only looks good styled, then it hasn't been done right.

Not saying all hairstyles should be shake and go but she shouldn't need to style it every day just for it to not look crap.

Reactions: 21
I'll be honest and say I actually really like that length on her. It looks way better in her videos than still pictures. It does really need to be styled though like you've all said. A different part, some waves and volume added would make it look good. Overall it's so much better than the limp boring long hair she had before.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.