Gabriella Lindley #88 The Errors Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s going to try to go blonde again now with the bob 🙈 I don’t even know what happened the last time. Anyone? She was very blonde but not balayage platinum like she wanted and then she went red again and then brown.
Her hair was this lenght often or almost this length but that’s not a bob cut.
The eye bleeping her mirror in her new outfits was horrible lol

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised we’ve not yet had a heavily filtered eye bleeping video or multiple selfies showing off her new hair. Maybe she secretly hates it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The clothes in that "winter" haul are things we've seen before!! We watched her try on that mesh top IN the shop in America. If she manages to complete this November video a day thing, it's only because she's creating crap content!

Reactions: 16
Honestly I don't hate the hair, beat her mop from before and if she gets a fringe or something, it'll look fine. How does Cam manage to look like this in every single image is beyond me though. That cap must reek of head sweat, she'll get fungus if she doesn't let her scalp breathe once in a while. Yuck.

Reactions: 28
Honestly I don't hate the hair, beat her mop from before and if she gets a fringe or something, it'll look fine. How does Cam manage to look like this in every single image is beyond me though. That cap must reek of head sweat, she'll get fungus if she doesn't let her scalp breathe once in a while. Yuck.
Scam is a fungus

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She doesn't really have enough hair for a fringe though - look how far back her hair starts, she would end up looking like Chris de Burgh if they tried to cut a fringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s advertising more ‘juicy’ content over on The Secret Society.

I’ve come to the logical conclusion that neither of them know what the word juicy means in this context.

Reactions: 22
I haven't commented on Gaby in AGES but I had to let off some steam after watching her latest 'must have' winter haul. Her relationship with her body is absolutely terrifying to me. "I used to wear high necks exclusively... but now I wear v-necks" (because I'm thin now) , "I never would have thought to go in Forever21 for denim before... but now I will" (because I'm thin now). The amount of bralettes, side shots, body checking, it's unblievable. I am genuinely happy for her that she has a 'better' relationship' with her body but surely after her surgery to fix her stomach at least some of the weight is going to go back on, and she should be excited for that? Not planning to wear tiny Nike bralettes and Forever 21 jeans for the rest of her life??

Not to mention the amount of times she mentions 'her girlfriend' in a clothing haul video lol. I think I counted four or five? This poor woman is going to have a huge fall if she ever has to go back to single life in her sweats. She seems completely unprepared to even consider her 'previous life' to be relevant to her reinvention.

Also, Gaby has had botox right? I found it hugely misleading in her previous video to say she's wearing next to no makeup and she doesn't wear foundation anymore, and prefers a less makeup look - when she has botox, and lip filler, so can probably get away with it. I just worry for her young followers who are being taught that it's great to lose tons of weight for poor health reasons and that they could hope to look like Gaby's paid for face. ARGH!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I want to know what influence Cam had on this haircut - we all know every decision Gabby makes these days is unfortunately influenced or manipulated by Cam.

If only it was the other way round and Gabby could convince Cam to wash her hair.

Reactions: 24
Anyone else watched the new documentary about Belle Gibson? All I can see is Gabby going down that road 😳

Reactions: 4
The hair could look nice but she makes zero effort to style it. I’ve chopped mine and it looks so nice when I get the curling tongs out, but I know if I leave it I look like Lord Farquuad. She’s just too lazy to style it

Reactions: 21
Also just gone back to look at her bob! I have a shorter bob than that but it actually suits my face shape, I think her receding hairline is making it hard for her to find a style that actually works.

Reactions: 9
Also just gone back to look at her bob! I have a shorter bob than that but it actually suits my face shape, I think her receding hairline is making it hard for her to find a style that actually works.
I wouldn't be surprised if Alan cut it for her because I find it hard to believe that a hairdresser would cut it to such an unflattering length for her face shape.

Reactions: 21
Alan definitely had some say in it, because she waited until she was there to do it.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be surprised if Alan cut it for her because I find it hard to believe that a hairdresser would cut it to such an unflattering length for her face shape.
Also if you look at the ends, they are so choppy and uneven it looks like they've been cut with blunt children's scissors.

Reactions: 26
It looks like it's been cut with her looking straight ahead only - when you put your chin to chest all the janky layers spring out!! Hope that wasn't something she paid money for.....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.