Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bet the 4am crying selfie was to do with scam considering it will have been evening where she is. doubt her dad was awake at that time

Reactions: 23
So what's their frequency for the Patreon vlogs? Is this really just the second one or am I forgetting one?

IMG_20230930_223408.jpg

"Our roommate" not "Cam's roommate", huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can she bleeping stop calling her mum Jane please.

It wasn't cute then it and it isn't cute now.

Give your bleeping mother the respect the deserves, yew grubby scrote. She may be an an enabler but you clearly wouldn't be able to do a thing without her.

Reactions: 57
I do not want to see the actual footage of that, those 2 stills were more than enough

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe an unpopular opinion (and I know that wasn’t the point of her attention seeking selfie) …. But her hair has never looked better than in that crying pic 😂 girl just get a bit of volume … please !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RIP to the SAHG podcast.

It hasn’t officially ended, but it should
It’s supposed to be twice weekly. There’s no reason to have missed episodes. Even if Goober is sew, sew, pewrly and they’ve had a couple of days holiday, Scam should be grafting to make sure it takes off and meets expectations, especially from their patrons who are actually paying money for this tit.

They’re con artists. They want to do the bare minimum and be paid royally for it. Well duck off with that business plan, Scam and Ham.

Reactions: 25
The crying selfie is probably just her keeping up the act for the sake of maintaining her ‘relationship’. Got to keep Scam happy and thinking Gob misses her, can’t be having her knowing Gob is far happier by herself.

Perhaps she even kicked off about the ‘happy place’ comment. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I still have no clue why each person had their own room in the house? Is this normal for any kind of relationship? I understand a shared office space, and you can both record your crappy work at diff times but seperate BED ROOMS???

edit: I know some older couples eventually move to seperate rooms but they’re people that have been married for 20+ years

Reactions: 9
I still have no clue why each person had their own room in the house? Is this normal for any kind of relationship? I understand a shared office space, and you can both record your crappy work at diff times but seperate BED ROOMS???

edit: I know some older couples eventually move to seperate rooms but they’re people that have been married for 20+ years
Ok but it’s a step up from the seperate houses Gabbie was chatting about just a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.