Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be sew relieved that she’s back festering under a blanket, binge watching US tv shows and being waited on hand and foot so she can drop the whole hyper sexual lesbian persona she’s to keep up in front of Scam. No more pretending to like chess or enjoying being out in nature, just unlimited buns and Friends on repeat.
Yeah, for once she’s not lying when she says she’s in her happy place.

Reactions: 13
I’d be so upset if my boyfriend posted that he was in his happy place after leaving me 😭🤣 Believe her Alan.

Reactions: 29
So she said the clothes she’s selling on Vinted are too big for her but some of them are size 10? There’s no way size 10 is too big for her

Reactions: 35
She has no idea of the consequences of all these surgeries. Seems to treat them so lightly.

Reactions: 42
So with her stomach getting ‘fixed’, will she pile the weight back on I wonder?

Reactions: 27
So with her stomach getting ‘fixed’, will she pile the weight back on I wonder?
She will never give up being skinny again, so I'm sure she's concealing the truth about this surgery like she did with all the others.
They're inflating a balloon in her stomach, aren't they? She'll have asked them to keep it as tiny in volume as possible and she will also be looking forward to the weight-loss that often comes with a hospital stay.

Reactions: 27
Why are there always stuff scattered on the floor with her? They look like socks. How hard is it to put them in the laundry basket?

Reactions: 21
Soooooo,
does she throw her mother out of her bedroom when she visits in Sheffield?

Left is bedroom she made over for her mum, right is her on insta today

That smile in the mirror selfie looks far more genuine than any pose she did around Scam. Weirdly happy she’s back and away from that nutjob.

Reactions: 21
She must be sew relieved that she’s back festering under a blanket, binge watching US tv shows and being waited on hand and foot so she can drop the whole hyper sexual lesbian persona she’s to keep up in front of Scam. No more pretending to like chess or enjoying being out in nature, just unlimited buns and Friends on repeat.
I feel relieved for her, the the mental image of her having to mess with Alan’s bumhewl is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned something in the last thread that I think is a viable theory, that she's had a gastric balloon inflated the last time she was MIA and seen in public on a wheelchair (she's never mentioned anything about that sighting), hence the rapid weightloss - because it serves to make you feel full sooner and thus lessening food intake, and now she's getting it removed because gastric balloons can only last until 9 months till they're supposed to be removed. It would explain how she's still able to eat junk despite having "sew awful stomach issues", she's only reduced her stomach capacity. It only works as a long term solution if within those 9 months you've done the work yourself and committed to a much healthier lifestyle and food intake even after the gastric balloon's removed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Her pretending to like chess is the funniest thing to me, there's no way she actually understands it surely

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Someone mentioned something in the last thread that I think is a viable theory, that she's had a gastric balloon inflated the last time she was MIA and seen in public on a wheelchair (she's never mentioned anything about that sighting), hence the rapid weightloss - because it serves to make you feel full sooner and thus lessening food intake, and now she's getting it removed because gastric balloons can only last until 9 months till they're supposed to be removed. It would explain how she's still able to eat junk despite having "sew awful stomach issues", she's only reduced her stomach capacity. It only works as a long term solution if within those 9 months you've done the work yourself and committed to a much healthier lifestyle and food intake even after the gastric balloon's removed.
Makes total sense, I'm convinced this is the case now.

Reactions: 12
Hers and Gabs are the only 2 threads I really frequent and sometimes I have to check myself before replying bc of this
It does amuse me that Gabby has all Carrie's self-centred entitlement and BS, but doesn't have that west end career she so badly wanted and genuinely thought she could achieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's just hilarious to me that she thinks she's hot tit in these frumpy 00s mum clothes with her thinning hair scraped back in a vertical turd and specs fighting with teeth to be the biggest thing on her face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
So odd that she keeps referring to it it as her stomach ‘procedure’ or ‘getting her stomach fixed.’ Why not just say what the actual issue is as they now apparently know the problem. This makes me think it’s nothing more than another cosmetic procedure or at least the correction of a faulty one.

Also, nothing like weeks of sugary, processed junk food and a long haul flight to prepare your body for a major surgery 👍

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.