Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this normal for any kind of relationship?
I’d say the most ‘normal’ ones are people who work night shifts/odd hours and their partner doesn’t, couples with a newborn taking turns to actually get some sleep, or older folk.

Gobs is none of these, she clearly just hates the thought of having to share with Scam.

Reactions: 19
Gabby probably does big stinky rancid hammy farts in her sleep and that’s why they have to sleep separately

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Gabby probably does big stinky rancid hammy farts in her sleep and that’s why they have to sleep separately
No joke, if her stomach is an acidic, toxin ridden pit like she’d have us all believe, she’s gonna stink. Her breath is going to be foul also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That's another pic of sCam w/ lanky greasy hair. 🤡 She had the rain to blame for that picture in the wilds of Brighton one, but not in that kissing one.

Bet she stinks like Gabby does.

Reactions: 19
Cam is not the epitome of good hygiene either so yeah, the two of them most likely stink. The only question is who smells worse? :LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I still have no clue why each person had their own room in the house? Is this normal for any kind of relationship? I understand a shared office space, and you can both record your crappy work at diff times but seperate BED ROOMS???

edit: I know some older couples eventually move to seperate rooms but they’re people that have been married for 20+ years
In that recent vlog with the infamous shirt that sCam slates, Gabbie is trying on the shirt to show sCam but comes into the room in the shirt and leaves in the shirt, presumably to change back out of it.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't mind changing in front of my girlfriend - especially if it's in a bedroom that we're sharing. So why is Gabbie getting dressed in a different room if they allegedly share sCam's room?

Reactions: 28
Damn it, manifesting the end of the podcast didn’t work. There’s a new episode this morning.

I need to get tit done today as I’m heading out later, I’ll put it in as background noise and see if anything interesting pops up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In that recent vlog with the infamous shirt that sCam slates, Gabbie is trying on the shirt to show sCam but comes into the room in the shirt and leaves in the shirt, presumably to change back out of it.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't mind changing in front of my girlfriend - especially if it's in a bedroom that we're sharing. So why is Gabbie getting dressed in a different room if they allegedly share sCam's room?
Maybe it's just that Cam doesn't want Gabby to see her with her hat wig off yet and Gabby doesn't Cam to know she's secretly bald either, she has to put her turd bun wig on before Cam sees her. After all, when was the last time we saw Bald Steve?? We all know Bald Steve is secretly Gabby's alter-ego

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cam says Gabbie is hotter than her but she’s obsessed with her

Cam thinks Brits aren’t transphobic, we’d just make people tea and mind our business

Cam suggests lying as a solution to a listener - she’s sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend and they’re both involved in the wedding of OP’s sister. She suggests lying in succession - I have BV, I’m on antibiotics, I have a low sex drive, now I have a yeast infection etc

Gab said she was in a “love square” at one point but she won’t go into it
---
For the third one I listed, Gabbie suggests being honest and cam immediately shuts her down, saying if it was as simple as saying “we’re not right for each other” the listener wouldn’t be writing in. Not always true, sometimes you just need a third party to confirm it

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I can just imagine Alan’s condescending voice explaining to Gaboon what inane and vapid mean 🤣
Oohhhh she really showed us didn't she! Sick burn on the trewllz

Bet it took over 30 mins for Cam to explain inane wasn't a typo of insane

On the other hand it could just be a coincidence and inane, vapid and boring are just what farrow and ball paints she's trying to decide between

• Haha

Cam thinks Brits aren’t transphobic, we’d just make people tea and mind our business

Cam suggests lying as a solution to a listener - she’s sleeping with a girl who has a boyfriend and they’re both involved in the wedding of OP’s sister. She suggests lying in succession - I have BV, I’m on antibiotics, I have a low sex drive, now I have a yeast infection etc

---
For the third one I listed, Gabbie suggests being honest and cam immediately shuts her down, saying if it was as simple as saying “we’re not right for each other” the listener wouldn’t be writing in. Not always true, sometimes you just need a third party to confirm it
Hooting at this. Clearly not online enough to know about the reputation of Britain being Terf Island

Reactions: 25

---
A love square?!?! With who 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can just imagine Alan’s condescending voice explaining to Gaboon what inane and vapid mean 🤣
I don't get why they constantly feel the need to prove they read here after making a big fuss about not reading here, pick a side 🙄

Reactions: 9
A love square?!?! With who 😂😂😂
Herself, Jedward and one of those people from her management that were paid to hang out with her (edit: just my theory, I think it’s total bullshit she’s made up in her head because she’s SEW DESIRABLE)

The episode was another of them giving the same advice. There was a bit about what to do if your parents don’t approve of your life choices and they said “make yourself happy, you weren’t put on this planet to make your parents happy, ignore what they say, follow your own path”. That’s lovely, but completely ignores the fact that not everyone has that kind of relationship with their parents, or even the self esteem to stand up for themselves. I had adults make decisions for me at school and into uni and I didn’t feel like I could admit that I wanted to do something else - I still struggle to tell people what I’d do in my dream life because I feel embarrassed about it.

I’m not expecting them to cover every single angle, but they don’t have the experience to think outside the box when helping others

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.