Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she such an attention seeker at nearly 30 years of age. Looks like it’s already deleted. She’s so weird honestly
I was just about to say the same. Jesus Christ how is she almost 30 and not realising how she looks posting crap like that.

I honestly hope she fucks off to the US permanently and puts the final nail in the coffin of her influencer career. She needs a lifestyle that grounds her in reality.

Reactions: 51
Why was she posting all of these happy images of the cats, ‘slept 13 hours’ etc and then this? Not everyone needs to see your every emotion, gabby.

Reactions: 45
Nawwww diddums... did mummy tell you that you're a big, innapennant, world-travelling, almost 30 year old who can make her OWN comfort buns or something?? Did daddy say,
"No Gabriella, feed your own cat, you're at home now?"
"Pull your weight, you're back in your childhood home now or get yourself a hotel room?"
"No Gabby, we're off to see our grandchild who is the new love of our life now??"
"No Gabby, we can't put our lives on hold for your 38437 tummy boo-boo operashun, you'll have to take a taxi"
"No Gabby, I won't be kicked out of my own bedroom in my own house so you can have the big, influenza-baddy room"
No Gabby, there's already 23 layers of paint on that wall, you can't paint it AGAIN just for content, I'm already suffering from long term health implications from constant paint inhalation"

<insert your own toddler tantrum, foot-stomping, tantrum quote here>

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Cam overshadows her when they are together but when she's on her own again, we get reminders like this that she's just as narcissitic and toxic. She pretends to be someone else when she's with her gf but this is what Gabbie is to the core.

Reactions: 60
Jane and Chris must hate having the mood monster descend into their tranquility

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe her sew toxic dad made another comment about a news story that she took personally

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just woke up from a dream where I was doing a quiz about influencers online, the question before I woke up was:

Would you want to be friends with Gabriella Lindley?
A) Yes, in spite of all the ham
B) Yes, because of all the ham
C) No, thank you

I don’t even know what to make of that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know this is a spectacular nitpick, but the airpods....if I was looming around my mums house in a giant nightie and airpods like the ghost of a twit, she'd cuff me
‘The ghost of a twit💀😭 I know it’s early days but surely that should be considered as a thread title:

Gabriella Lindley #88 - The Ghost Of A twit or VelvetGh0st Of A twit.

That crying selfie is so bleeping cringe, at least she had at least some kind of awareness to eventually delete it. And I really hope her fun new phrase ‘feeling like ass’ doesn’t stick around but also I kinda at least once want to hear her say it out loud in her dodgy accent cause she’ll no doubt sound as much of a tit as when she says ‘slay’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is exactly why I'm glad she's dating her twin and not someone decent and kind.
Imagine being woken up at 4am by your 30 year old partner because she can't sleep and needs attention and then being manipulated into chauffeuring her to IKEA in the morning, so she stops crying. Imagine dealing with all of that constantly on top of a demanding job.

Good luck to Jane who'll be baking buns and rubbing backs all day before a new round of nurse shifts tomorrow.

Reactions: 34
Just in case anyone else was triggered a couple weeks ago by that "thigh gap" swimming costume mirror photo, this is the real size of her thighs. And speaking as something who had thighs a similar size, these aren't "thigh gap" thighs. She looks fine. I wish she'd stop pushing to look as thin and sickly as possible

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Place your bets as to whether she’ll become sew anaemic after this procedure that she’ll need blood transfewsions.

Reactions: 20
The state of her skin god, it looks so dried out if I didnt know her real age I would’ve never believed she’s still in her 20s
6E51D335-23D5-41C3-A6A0-5D19DB836A55.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.