Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god what a pathetic mess, she seems to be doing the exact opposite of the recommended advice (from the NHS website) to counteract jet lag. She would’ve been better getting up this morning at a normal time so she’d be tired enough to sleep at night and get back to a normal schedule. Though Gabbeh still thinks being up into the early hours of the morning is some kind of badass thing, like when you were a teenager rebelling against your parents. How does Jane put up with this. Get up you lazy wench.
IMG_2076.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she milking the ‘Jet lag’ so much, bleeping get over it you moron

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Good god what a pathetic mess, she seems to be doing the exact opposite of the recommended advice (from the NHS website) to counteract jet lag. She would’ve been better getting up this morning at a normal time so she’d be tired enough to sleep at night and get back to a normal schedule. Though Gabbeh still thinks being up into the early hours of the morning is some kind of badass thing, like when you were a teenager rebelling against your parents. How does Jane put up with this. Get up you lazy wench. View attachment 2484702
View attachment 2484703
And she's lay there wearing her glasses/filming herself, not even sleeping becoss shes sew tired, just milking the excuse to be slobbing about in bed.

Reactions: 30
Setting up a camera to pose as asleep is so pathetic. Forcing your cat into the charade as well is just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can anyone who works in the field explain why she's so frequently using reels these days? Does the algorithm favor them heavily?
Seems so out of character for her to put so much effort into something when she couldn't even keep up with her new yewtewb schedule for two weeks.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone who works in the field explain why she's so frequently using reels these days? Does the algorithm favor them heavily?
Seems so out of character for her to put so much effort into something when she couldn't even keep up with her new yewtewb schedule for two weeks.
She wants to show off her new life… but she’s still lazy. 😅

Reactions: 15
Reels do reach more people but she can also repurpose the content. One reel can be posted as a tiktok and YouTube Short which increases it's reach. More reach = more $$$

Reactions: 15
She arches her back to push out her boobs lmao! I remember when I was around 12 and some of the girls who are getting their boobs but not quite the size they want do that. :LOL:

Reactions: 17
Ffs if you’re gonna edit your arms to look thinner, at least do a better job of it 🙄
Ok so I just watched the reel that screenshot came from, and turns out, her arms really are that lumpy 😬😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so I just watched the reel that screenshot came from, and turns out, her arms really are that lumpy 😬😳🤣
It's almost as if slicing and dicing your body to pieces when you're barely out of your teens is a terrible idea

Reactions: 35
I'm traveling abroad right now and it makes me lol so much her going on about jet lag. Like girl, Google is your friend. On the other hand, she's a lazy cow without the jet lag so this is just another excuse to stay in bed and make everyone around her uncomfortable with her whining.

Reactions: 17
Simplest cure for jet lag is to stop going to america every 5 mins to see your vile gf, HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.