Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted this one I screen shotted earlier. Why has she scribbled over her face? We can still see your standard ‘poorly’ face gobs, it’s so familiar.
Whenever I think of Gobs, I just imagine Doc’s (??) cartoon version.
---
Absolute thread classic, if I ever dreamed about Gobs, this is what she’d look like

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sounds like Gobnob might have cewvid so "getting her stomach fixed" could well be delayed. Womp womp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a six hour time difference between the UK and Nashville. Rough, but not "can't sleep at all at night" rough. She doesn't have any discipline. She seemed to manage it fine with Adrian in tow, funny that.

Does anyone remember the break up sweepstakes? I'm afraid unless they break up tomorrow I'm out. 😂 Lasted much longer than I thought they would.

Reactions: 37
There's no secret hack for jetlag, how stupid is that question lmao. Maybe if she actually did something during the day she would get tired.

Is that wedding pinterest board the 2023 version of the ring emoji next to someone's name? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't she use to dream about a goth black wedding dress and now all girly with pastels and florals? Sure, people are allowed to change their minds but the way Gabbie talks in absolutes like how she's obsessed with a certain thing, make it her entire personality and how she really zeroes in with hatred of a thing is so flaky to me.

Reactions: 31
The only hack for jetlag is to stay awake. Why is she making this so dramatic? And she's been back a few days, she should be over it.

Reactions: 32
There is a six hour time difference between the UK and Nashville. Rough, but not "can't sleep at all at night" rough. She doesn't have any discipline. She seemed to manage it fine with Adrian in tow, funny that.

Does anyone remember the break up sweepstakes? I'm afraid unless they break up tomorrow I'm out. 😂 Lasted much longer than I thought they would.
Same, was really hoping they’d be done and dusted by now - the curiosity was fun at first but genuinely can’t stand the sight of her anymore, even as a ‘hate watch’!

Makes me wonder how many of Gob’s genuine followers have/will stop watching because of Scam. I wouldn’t blame them, if even the ‘trewls’ don’t want to look at her…

Reactions: 18
The only hack for jetlag is to stay awake. Why is she making this so dramatic? And she's been back a few days, she should be over it.
She has nothing to do to require her to get over it and she has a serious victim complex. I'm not surprised she has the 'worst jetlag anyone has ever seen' when she doesn't have work that would force her to get on a schedule

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure if she's at home in Brighton or at Jane's...all the furniture soooo familiar 🤔😂
384931309_1355693041823761_4137333582779523322_n.jpg

And the pile of what looks like cold and flu medicine 🤯

385095125_333294109208065_3740612249330225629_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf, Nellie looks slimmer than he did when full-time with Gabbie even though he’s still huge.

Reactions: 28
Oh but I thought they hate each other and also they can’t be together cause some super serious cat disease bulshit or sth 🙃
She should keep them separated because Nellys one missed tin of tuna away from eating Jeremy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.