Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up until she met Cam she probably did have some substantial savings because she barely left the house or did anything for years but now she must be spending more than she’s earning from the odd skin and me ad!
Jane also worked in a bank, didn't she? She must have advised her about investments during her peak when she would have made 400-500k a year. I also like to think it was Jane who told her to downsize from her huge multi bedroom flat in London to the smaller one with the bully neighbor that Nellie didn't like 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jane also worked in a bank, didn't she? She must have advised her about investments during her peak when she would have made 400-500k a year. I also like to think it was Jane who told her to downsize from her huge multi bedroom flat in London to the smaller one with the bully neighbor that Nellie didn't like 🙄
Not trying to shade jane but I think you might be over estimating what her job at the bank entailed and her resulting skill set from said job.

Reactions: 35
Just seen a video of a woman that got deported from USA while on a tourist visa I think and isn’t even allowed to go on holiday there anymore, it all sounds like Gabbie 😂

Basically she didn’t overstay but went back and forth and stayed for as long as legally possible each time, and she did work online.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Just seen a video of a woman that got deported from USA while on a tourist visa I think and isn’t even allowed to go on holiday there anymore, it all sounds like Gabbie 😂

Basically she didn’t overstay, but she did work. Or “business” (which is allowed) but called it work, and didn’t have strong ties to her home country.

She's even got a matching fortyhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that forever 21 top the one she liked but Cam didn't? It's on her vinted
Oh this actually makes me a bit sad after some of her ‘I’m gonna keep it anyway’ comments. Her face was genuinely hurt in the video.

You’re an hole, Adrienne.

Reactions: 40
Is that forever 21 top the one she liked but Cam didn't? It's on her vinted
Why didn't she just return it? And if she left it too late then she might as well keep it.

Is it that serious that she must sell it? Crazy.

She lives across the world, she can wear it when Cam isn't around.

Reactions: 35
I don’t believe half of those are her clothes. Fat Face and White Stuff? Is she 50. Swear she’s selling Jane’s clothes for her own ad

Reactions: 33
Up until she met Cam she probably did have some substantial savings because she barely left the house or did anything for years but now she must be spending more than she’s earning from the odd skin and me ad!
Seriously international flights are so expensive and trips to Paris, I assume shes also paying for the furniture and new tit at Cams place, probably paying 1/3 of the rent too... no way Cam amkes enough for all this from her podcast/whatever else she pretends her job is

Reactions: 15
I don’t believe half of those are her clothes. Fat Face and White Stuff? Is she 50. Swear she’s selling Jane’s clothes for her own ad
The sleeveless stuff is absolutely Jane’s.

Alan sounds more and more like a stereotypical abusive boyfriend all the time. “Polyamory” incoming.

Reactions: 17
I was looking through Gabbie’s Vinted and thought “some of these MUST be Jane’s” because I can’t imagine Gabbie wearing it, then I found this pic of Gabbie and Jane holding a coat label hahahahaha
---
Also, the AUDACITY
IMG_8885.jpeg
IMG_8886.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
By this does she just mean her being obsessed with Hobbie and getting jealous every time he interacts with or mentions one of the twins? 😂😂😂
I forgot all about the twins! What happened to them? Think I also found them irritating from what I remember

Reactions: 3
Nah, Cam wishes Taylor dressed like her. Taylor's outfit had style. First of all, she has nice shoes on, a cute bag and most importantly, groomed hair.

Reactions: 23
I was looking through Gabbie’s Vinted and thought “some of these MUST be Jane’s” because I can’t imagine Gabbie wearing it, then I found this pic of Gabbie and Jane holding a coat label hahahahaha
---
Also, the AUDACITY View attachment 2489545View attachment 2489546
It's quite the skill to put together outfits that make you look this bad. I can't even decide which one's worse. Everything's ill-fitting, mismatched and cheap looking. That brown belt drawing the eye to the camel toe is probably the biggest eyesore though (faces excluded).

Reactions: 18
The absolute audacity of Gabby selling used Primark PJs for £10 😭
She is definitely flogging Jane's clothes on there too because the styles are totally different.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.