Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabbeh and her ‘melty fewds’ nonsense vs someone with a genuine medical condition, who doesn’t look like a haunted painting and uses her platform to educate and inform.
IMG_2086.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Is she stupid enough to talk about having a cold on the internet and go to the hospital in a few days

Reactions: 33
I can't believe she's acting like "jetlag" is so unbearable and impossible to manage?? Just stay awake during the hours you're supposed to be awake, and go to bed at a normal time, you'll be back to normal within like 2 days tops?

Also the audacity to complain about being so tired when she is doing NOTHING!!! I've been away for 2 weeks on the West Coast and landed back in the UK yesterday morning at 9am, having not slept for 36 hours. Today? I'm back in the office as usual. Imagine that, Gobs! Work!

Reactions: 42
The fact you know she carefully placed that medicine in the frame
you can tell you’re right because it’s nowhere to be seen in the first picture and right up against the poor cat in the second

Reactions: 13
Get a life Gabbie, Alan’s never going to marry you.
When Zoe was pregnant the first time she did several baby names videos and posted a lot about that until she came up with Clemmie.
Now that she's getting married, Gabz is posting about marriage tips? 😅 Oh Gabbeh.
No hospital should admit you IF you actually have a cold you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
These days the only re-treat Gabby goes for is a second helping of Bath lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The views practically half every new podcast video released 👀

I would be stressed if that were my pet project. The trajectory is meant to go the other way. Something’s not working (and I don’t mean Goober and Alan).

IMG_5767.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The views practically half every new podcast video released 👀

I would be stressed if that were my pet project. The trajectory is meant to go the other way. Something’s not working (and I don’t mean Goober and Alan).

View attachment 2487934
Do you think retirement will ever be a possibility for gabs, or will she have to survive off skin&me ads for the rest of her life?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think retirement will ever be a possibility for gabs, or will she have to survive off skin&me ads for the rest of her life?
Gobs at 75 -

NEW VLOG: Come with me tew my doctor! New meds! Retirement flat tour ft. Farrew and Ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That is a good point, what will all of these influencers do in a few years? I guess they can use any future offspring as a cash cow potentially, although I think laws about child privacy will be tightened in the future! Can you imagine growing up with 85k or even more followers knowing about your toilet training, the food you eat, everywhere you go, anything you say a La the Saccone-Jolys 🤢 and the rest!

Reactions: 17
Gobs doesn’t think about her income stream beyond tomorrow except in some abstract and fantasy realm where she’s suddenly a shop ewner/property developer/interior designer/singer/West End star. All without doing any of the legwork.

Reactions: 11
That is a good point, what will all of these influencers do in a few years? I guess they can use any future offspring as a cash cow potentially, although I think laws about child privacy will be tightened in the future! Can you imagine growing up with 85k or even more followers knowing about your toilet training, the food you eat, everywhere you go, anything you say a La the Saccone-Jolys 🤢 and the rest!
It’s why the spending of people like Gob baffles me.
If she’d been sensible she could have set herself up for a future with no financial worries but instead she’s spunked her money up the wall with Farrow & Ball and unnecessary amounts of sofas

Reactions: 14
Up until she met Cam she probably did have some substantial savings because she barely left the house or did anything for years but now she must be spending more than she’s earning from the odd skin and me ad!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.