Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, no she doesn’t have a ‘friend’ who reads here, because a real friend who’d read these threads would be holding an intervention by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That photo of her in sketch wasn’t taken by a troll and posted on here. Someone here found it from the Sketch hashtag on IG. It was a coincidence they just happened to be in the photo. They’re making tit up to suit their narrative.
I was gonna say that too! I found them in the background of someone’s Sketch instastory and screenshotted it, there was no ‘fan’ pictures of them posted at all 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So how can I unread something?

I don't post here but I feel like "my eyes!!!!" Needs to be in a thread title as a nod to how often the gifs are used.

Reactions: 20
Gabby has had sex with 10 people. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Who does she think she’s fooling.
---
Imagine proposing to somebody that you’re too insecure around to tell the truth about how many people you’ve slept with. I also don’t believe the threesome story. I don’t believe anything she says that’s related to sex and relationships. I don’t think Cam believes her, either - I think she just entertains her to not cause any awkwardness and possibly to slyly humiliate her, as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Let's try to guess her lies.

The guy she could have had sex with but didn't/the guy she was in love with: Hobbie

Sex/youtube cameo 1: Poppy
Sex/youtube cameo 2: George's bald friend
Sex/youtube cameo 3:
Sex/youtube cameo 4:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

The guy she could have had sex with but didn't/the guy she was in love with: Hobbie

Sex/youtube cameo 3:
Sex/youtube cameo 4:
I think the guy she pretends she could have had is one of Jedward because Hobbie has repeatedly rejected her on camera whenever she tried to insinuate something.
We know that she only kissed Poppy but I'm sure she's counting her as one of the 6 imaginary sex partners.

Probably not worth even entertaining this because it's all a lie anyway but oh well...

Reactions: 23

Sex/youtube cameo 3:
Sex/youtube cameo 4:
Chai or whatever the guy was she bit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“Campaign of harassment against Gabby.”

IMG_2417.jpeg

Also, the absolute, unbelievable irony of her saying that people gather in a place on the internet to talk about Gabby in a way that she doesn’t like while she herself sits like some greasy incel chatting shite on her vlog trying to convince other creeps that TS is bi or gay … and considers that hard work. Taylor Swift may not see what she posts but Gabby also doesn’t need her “friend” to read here for her either. Absolute unhinged beasts the both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Don’t forget the guy she lost her virginity to during paranormal activity, and the guy she lost her second virginity too at a fun fair was it??

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Don’t forget the guy she lost her virginity to during paranormal activity, and the guy she lost her second virginity too at a fun fair was it??
She said 4 people who have been on her channel. The problem is most of them have been straight women or people she's interacted with a few times so her lies don't stack up.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really can't get over this woman pretending to have threesomes on the internet.
IMG_20231029_162831.jpg

I also didn't need the visuals of Alan bringing a strap-on to their first meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
It’s like she tries to gage what a “normal” woman of her age has experience of, and tacks it on to her life story. And a story is exactly what it is. Fairytales.

Let’s not forget, she once claimed she couldn’t sleep without pyjama bottoms because she hated her legs that much.

Had a gazillion surgeries - was she having sex with people in between recovery? Or before having all that ‘repulsive’ fat and skin removed?

What a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The same person who could barely hold hands with Poppy has slept with multiple people plus had a threesome sureeee

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I would openly admit I love having a sex chat with close friends. Admittedly as a bunch of girls we prefer discussing the worst experiences or something embarrassing that happened but the idea of Gabby and cam discussing strap ons and threesomes and ‘who they’d most like to duck’ makes me wanna vom. They’re so vulgar with it as well. Also I may be alone in this but is throwing up from sex what the people want? I’m scared of being sick so it would be up there with the worst night of my life 😂 they speak a load of tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine being the person who bought her sofa (as she mentions in the new flog) and she’s chatting on about being strapped on by it by Scam

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She's so insecure about Cam allegedly having slept with a lot of people so she's lying. Simple as that. I'm surprised after all those years she spent lying that she's still so bad at it 😂 at least don't say they all appeared on your channel

Reactions: 30
She’s making herself sound like she had a problem with alcohol - had to be drunk to film singing videos, to have sex
And honestly! Threesomes? Proposals? Sex with ten people? What is all of this absolute shite 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t get a) when she had sex with these people and b) who are they? Before she met Cam, we hadn’t seen a single soul on her socials for a good 2-3 years. Even now she’s back home she’s back to moving around sofas and seeing no one bar Jane?

Reactions: 26
Apparently can had an insane orgasm and had to run to the toilet to throw up. She’d had a pack of steak mccoys before and Gabby comments they reappeared.
Not the steak McCoys
---
I was just thinking they’re so strong flavoured, imagine eating them just pre-intimacy, but actually the taste/smell of them was probably what did it for her 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.