Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been very active on TikTok making stupid Taylor Swift content since it's the only content of hers that gets any engagement 🙃
1000008562.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m back with a new podcast episode.
This one was called ‘Gabbie in the hot seat’. Once again, sorry for any typing errors!

Cam ask Gabby how her week has been, gabbie says she’s had to do so much work this week that they have hardly spoken.
Gabby asks the same, cam says all her hard work is paying off she put out so much content out this week. But she now feels burnt out.
Gabby says posting social media content fizzles her brain out so quickly.
Cam is flying over to England in a couple of days. Gabby is putting her Christmas tree up in time for cams arrival. Gabby for some reason they don’t say, cannot fly to America for Christmas anymore and cam got sick of missing her so is flying to England for a couple of days.
In this podcast Gabby has to ‘face her fears’. She cannot lie and has to answer.

Question one - have you ever had a threesome?
Answer- yes. (They literally say nothing but yes).

Question two- what were the genders of the people involved?
Answer- two woman, three women total. (Cam then tells Gabby she has some questions to ask her about that in private later).

Question three- were any of the people from the threesome ever featured on your YouTube channel?
Answer- omg yes, they were but not a lot. So people can sit and work that out if they want. They were in two videos. (Cam starts laughing and says Gabby is giving all the tea?).
Can says she wants to know more about the threesome. Gabby says she was drunk. She preferred to be drunk back then when having sex and lights off, but now she’s with can she likes to have lights on ‘witch film me’ is also another thing she says. Says she’s happy for cam to get her camera out and have studio lights on.

Question four - have you ever been in love with a man?
Answer- Gabby says it’s a tricky one and cam speaks over her going ‘no it’s not’. Gabby says her soul was in love a man’s soul. Gabby says she never wanted to have sex with him and cam tells her not to lie. Gabby says she could have had sex with him easily but cam says the only reason Gabby didn’t is because she would have wanted it to be all loving but in reality she knew it would have just been the man bleeping her. Gabby denies this. And says she just didn’t want his dick. Cam says I think u did because you made a comment about him and said he got a hard on when they were watching made in Chelsea. Gabby agrees. Said she could have had it if she’d wanted it. Says they will cover this more in a future episode.

Question five - was he ever on your YouTube channel?
Answer - Gabby just says yes and cam makes makes a mmhmm noise

Question six - how many people that you’ve had sex with have been on your YouTube channel?
Answer - Gabby says it’s not many, but more than people think. She estimates 4. And says one was her girlfriend. Cam says she’s the fourth but they need to discuss offline. Gabby says she’s not the fourth so it’s 5 and cam. (So actually 6?).

Question seven - what is the best sex we’ve ever had?
Answer - gabby says this is interesting because there’s been times they’ve had sex and it’s been more ‘cam focused’ and she loves that. But the best is when can threw up and cried. Apparently can had an insane orgasm and had to run to the toilet to throw up. She’d had a pack of steak mccoys before and Gabby comments they reappeared. Gabby says this is her best experience of making cam cum. But for gabbys personal best time she said it’s was in Nashville and she had a ten minute long orgasm, it was so intense it wouldn’t stop. She still doesn’t know if it was one long one or lots of mini ones in a row. But her favourite time was when she was in a chair instead of laying on the bed. Gabby says but towards the end of it, not to get too tmi, and cam interrupts telling her to be tmi, she says towards the end of it she was laid back on the chair and she felt like she was about to pass out but it felt so good she didn’t want cam to stop.
She still hasn’t said enough apparently because she then remembers when they were at hours once, they met a few days before and something happened that was a momentous occasion. Cam took her home and ‘fucked her on repeat to dress by Taylor Swift’. On the couch apparently. Gabby likes it anywhere but the bed they say and wants to do it in public next.

Question eight - what is the worst sex we’ve had?
Answer - they both say the first time. Gabby says it wasn’t terrible either. They were both just drunk and Gabby barely remembers it. Cam came but Gabby didn’t. Cam didn’t even notice the strap on and come out of Gabby and Gabby was acting like it was still in her (god help me).
Cam says their sex is always good.

Question nine- what is the best sex you’ve had with someone else?
Answer - Gabby says can knows this. Gabby says it didn’t feel incredible it was just the whole experience that happened. It was with her first girlfriend and it was outside. But she won’t tell anymore. Cam tries to make Gabby tell. Gabby says they will save it for a future episode.

Question ten - what is your biggest career regret?
Answer - Gabby says she has so many. One of the biggest was when she first started with primarkshe was set to do a meet up in London and the meet up was ticketed and there was a lot of people coming and it overwhelmed me and I was too self conscious and paranoid I couldn’t go. Says she was scared of getting trolled due to photos people uploaded of her. This turned her into a paranoid person. She had panic attacks over it so she had to cancel. But she’s wishes she’d done it. She says all her online trolls took away experiences with her nice fans. She claims people flew over from other countries to come see her and she feels so much guilt and it plays on her mind all the time what could have been. She thinks she took happiness away from people. Cam says it wasn’t paranoia, Gabby was being harassed and stalked by trolls ‘I mean we’ve had pictures taken of us, at sketch someone took photos of us and we didn’t know until later’ Gabby: ‘it’s really sad because those photos of us at sketch ended up on a hate website about us, I know that through my friend, he told me that they ended up on there and I was sat on that table saying how gorgeous the girls that took them were. On the way out of sketch i was thinking Gabby go and say to them how lovely they look in their dresses, go and make their day, but I chickened out of it. At the same time I was thinking wow they look nice, they were taking photos of us and posting them on hate websites. Taht sucks and is horrible to think about’. Cam - ‘I’m not much of a public figure at all and that was my first time, when your friend said they were on the website and sent them to us. I was repulsed and it freaked me the duck out. I know online fandom spaces get crazy I’m very familiar with that, I’m in my own little weird niche fandom. But stalking somebody and do things your trolls do is so much extra it’s not okay. You were having mental health problems over the harrasment and abuse and your address being shared online’.
Gabby -‘and it was insanely worse than that at the time. We’ve had a few people take photos. This was everyday people would take my photo and post it on the websites, I felt like I couldn’t go anywhere, I thought everyone was judging me and I couldn’t trust strangers. It sucks’.
They then go on and on about a campaign of harassment against Gabby and how they will cover this in another episode.
Gabby says she turned down being on tv and so many incredible opportunities because of trolls.
Cam says they should do a meet up one day in London to help Gabby heal.

Question eleven - what is the biggest brag about your career?
Answer - gabbys biggest brag is her homeware range with Primark. Says it was everywhere and sold out. Says they had to make four times the quantity for the second range and it still sold out. Says it was an incredible achievement.
Gabby says she told cams dad about the range and he was amazed. Cam then says her dad is such a velvet ghost fan, he loves Gabby. He thinks she’s a star.
Gabby says she’s irrelevant now compared to what she was and the views and money she used to get. But says she’s still grateful for it all.
Gabby asks cam if she’s super wowed by anything Gabby has done, and cam says the singing. Gabby asks what part and cam says she has an incredible voice and she loves singers. They then go on about how good gabbys singing is for a while.
Cam tells Gabby to bring back her covers on YouTube and Gabby says she is going to. Gabby says she has 5 recorded. She will never get her album finished because she doesn’t have time. Cam says they will make time. Gabby says for the first two covers she did with hobbie she was drunk when recording because she was so nervous.

Question twelve - how many people have you had sex with?
Answer - they tried to count this before. It’s way less than cans. Gabby says 10. Can laughs and says it’s way less than hers. Cam says she is good at sex but so is Gabby. Gabby says she thinks 10 is a lot for her because it takes a lot for her to sleep with someone. Cam says she had insecurities so had less meaningful sex with people because it made her feel sexy and that’s how she was seeking validation. Cam says she had a lot of one night stands but none of them were ever any good. Gabby says she’s had one one night stand, which was the threesome. When she lost her virginity, with a man, that was sort of a one night stand but had sex with him a few years later.

Question thirteen - have you ever taken someone’s virginity before?
Answer - yes. Can says Gabby needs to elaborate. It was the guys first time that she lost her virginity to. And it was also her first girlfriends first time too. Cam says she’s taken two too. One a guy one a girl.

Question fourteen - if we had a threesome with one of our friends who would it be?
Answer - cam says she hopes they’re not listening then says they won’t be because they’re not even subscribed. Gabby answers Christie (don’t know who this is). Gabby says she’s so straight she wouldn’t know what to do but they would give her the best night of her life. Gabby says who would can pick seeing as she fancies two of their friends. Cam says she would pick a man called Jeffy. Gabby says she couldn’t duck jeffy. And cam says she thinks a threesome with two girls and a guy is fun. Gabby disagrees. Gabby says she thought cam was going to say Shannon, but Shannon is apparently in love with Gabby. Cam then goes onto to say she would duck any of her friends. In fact she’d duck anybody.

Question fifteen - what is one of your plans for proposing to me?
Answer - Gabby says she’s going to use her pass and not answer. Cam says Gabby keeps saying she has all these plans to propose, and she wants to know. Gabby has apparently already written vows. Gabby said she had one plan which could still happen. Cam has personal plans she wants to do before she gets proposed to but gabbys plan would be soon. Cam said maybe she doesn’t if proposal could be really soon. Gabby says it was her number one plan after day 6 of them meeting. Cam wants to know the plan. Gabby was going to, because they became girlfriends on thanksgiving, go to the lake house with cams family and stay there and deck it all out with fairy lights and propose there. She was going to do it this year. But now she has a better plan. By the sounds of things it will definitely be Gabby that does the proposing not cam.

Gabby says all the questions were not juicy enough. She didn’t even think of using her pass because she likes over sharing. Cam says she was going to ask something but thought Gabby would definitely pass.

Bonus question - what’s the biggest fight you’ve had with Jane?

Answer - Gabby laughs and says which one. Cam says Jane is innocent so shouldn’t bought into it. Gabby says they haven’t even really had major fights. They’ve had small arguments.

Gabby asks can - ‘I have a question but I don’t know if it’s appropriate for the episode because we’d have a lot of explaining to do’.
She gives the backstory that when cam and her ex were still speaking when she met Gabby. Gabby says was there ever a time where you thought of getting back with her instead of being with me?
Cam says no straight away, she says she knew Gabby was the one the second they met. She then rambles for ages about past girlfriends which isn’t interesting.
They then speak about how they instantly knew as soon as they started talking that they were the one for each other. And go on about this for about 27262 hours.

They decide to do a couple of questions for can.

Question one - if you had to date one of our friends, who?
Answer - can passes and Gabby calls her boring. Cam says it’s weird to announce that on the internet.

Question two - if we could add one thing to our sex life what would it be?
Answer - cam doesn’t think they’re missing anything, but she’d like to start sexting. Cam says she’s good at sexting but Gabby won’t do it. Gabby says she finds it cringey. They do have facetime sex though. Cam also wants to get kinkier. Gabby wants to do more role play. Cam wants to get a sex swing. Cam says she’s going to buy one and they’ll put it in her house. Gabby says if she tries to put one in her flat she’d have to take it to the council and cam finds this hilarious. Cam says maybe she’ll make a sex room at her house.

And that’s pretty much it. They go on for a bit how Gabby should become a dominatrix but listening to them talk about it, is melting my brain.

One final question - if you’d have met me and I had two children, would we be together?
Answer - can asks how often Gabby would have them, Gabby says 70% of the time. Cam says she would see if they could get rid of the kids more. She’d make it go down to 50/50. Can says she really doesn’t want kids. Gabby says doesn’t either and maybe couldn’t overlook it if it had been the other way round. Gabby says it would have broken her heart, but she can’t see herself with someone with kids. Cam says it’s good she doesn’t have kids then.

Thank god the questions are over. They tell people to submit their own juicy questions and any story times they want to hear. Gabby says she won’t name drop, that’s the only thing she won’t speak about. But she’ll leave clues.

And that’s the end of the episode 🥲

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
^^^ that was a tough read. Lucky I haven't had breakfast yet as it would have come back up a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That photo of her in sketch wasn’t taken by a troll and posted on here. Someone here found it from the Sketch hashtag on IG. It was a coincidence they just happened to be in the photo. They’re making tit up to suit their narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
The Sketch story is so... firstly why does Gabby have a friend who reads here and sends her the stuff posted?

And OF COURSE, the angel Gabriella was planning on complimenting the very girl who ended up being her demon troll! The pure soul Gabby is just surrounded by bad people 🥺 life is sew unfair!
---
That photo of her in sketch wasn’t taken by a troll and posted on here. Someone here found it from the Sketch hashtag on IG. It was a coincidence they just happened to be in the photo. They’re making tit up to suit their narrative.
Omg I forgot that's how it happened! She was just in the background 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is the photo they’re claiming was taking by a troll and posted directly on here 😂
IMG_2272.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Never heard so many lies in quick succession since I watched BBC Parliament all afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Question one - if you had to date one of our friends, who?
Answer - can passes and Gabby calls her boring. Cam says it’s weird to announce that on the internet.
So funny that THIS is where Cam draws the line after divulging every minute detail of their sex lives. They're such freaks honestly

Reactions: 46
Cam thinks it's gross to talk about which friend she would date, but not gross to talk about how she would duck certain friends of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've made a similar post before but this photo is from their second trip together in NYC.

IMG_1669.jpeg.jpg

This is not a photograph of two people who can't keep their hands off eachother after an instant attraction and apparently have sex so good they have 10 minute orgasms and throw up afterwards. It just isn't. This is a photo of two colleagues from different departments who've been seated at the same table at the work Christmas party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Number 4 was a hard one to read, Cam’s such a piece of tit with the ‘don’t lie’ comments. Don’t ask her a question then twist her answer - even if 99% of what Gob says is bs.

Cam’s cherry picking what she can use for her own agenda/control over Gob. By the ‘mmhmmm’ I think she’s picked up on the Hobbie era and is using it against her.

Also, proposal?! Give me strength.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.