Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s had a new video up since this morning, and no one’s mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love that she’s had a new video up since this morning, and no one’s mentioned it.
Had she not mentioned Scam in the video you’d think it was just an old video she’d reposted as it’s basically of her packing Jewniper Mewn orders, painting her nails and pushing another Skill Share ad. It’s all very on brand for her - inane, vapid and bewring 😴

Reactions: 18
Question eight - what is the worst sex we’ve had?
Answer - they both say the first time. Gabby says it wasn’t terrible either. They were both just drunk and Gabby barely remembers it. Cam came but Gabby didn’t. Cam didn’t even notice the strap on had come out of Gabby and Gabby was acting like it was still in her (god help me).
Cam says their sex is always good.
This tells you all you need to know about Gabby 😂 a complete bullshitter. Cam is either the dumbest fuckwit on planet Earth or she’s milking Gabby dry to monetise every embarrassing thing she’s ever done/is making up, then will drop her like a bag of hot dog tit, pack up her dildos and slip on over to her next conquest. Leaving Gabby without a shred of dignity and even less bankability for brands to work with.

Side note: I’m mortified she’s got Jane scrubbing the sofa she got railed on so she can sell it to a viewer 😶🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I don’t get how she’s gone from being this extremely awkward and square person who’s never spoken about sex before, to suddenly talking publicly about making her girlfriend cum & being f*cked on a chair in less than a year? It’s so unauthentic? I also think Cam thinks that Gabby was bigger than she was back in her YouTube days.. Yes she was ‘known’ I guess in that community, but the way Cam talks you’d think she was an A lister. You can tell Cam is desperate for that clout 💰

Reactions: 57
Why is her spice rack over the kitchen sink and not near the stove?

Ahhhh so she's back on her Juniper Moon bullshit because she has some obligations to Shopify. Got it!

Reactions: 13
In her vlog today Gabby says she's about to record a podcast - which was THAT one! So what does Jane do whilst her daughter is talking about orgasms and threesomes? Put some headphones on and pray she can't hear anything?

I am glad Gabby is ashamed of letting people down about the Primark meetup. I remember Primark Twitter account dealing with so many angry parents saying they'd already bought hotels and train tickets. And all because SHE was ashamed of her body. No one made Gabby feel that way, she was always catfishing everyone in her photos and videos, and the realisation she'd be in hundreds of photos she had no control over was torture to her. She should have said no from the start, and not cowardly allowed people to go as far as they did in making travel arrangements.

Lol at Cam saying she's not that well known - like, wtf. Lady, you are not known at all, apart from by 5 people on Twitter who hate your guts and your takes on Taylor Swift. Cam says Gabby should organise a meet up. I BET she thinks Gabby should. So Cam can bask in that fangirling and feel like a celeb for a bit. This is the woman that told people to keep sending in edits of her and Gabby. And Gabby wants to marry this woman? How to tell everyone you've NEVER been in a relationship, let alone ever had any sex. No one should want to marry someone who clearly only liked you initially for your blue tick and since then belittles you any chance they get.

Reactions: 40
Wonder why she isn’t go to America at Christmas anymore? Money problems or another surgery? 🧐

Reactions: 16
It's scary that her original plan was to propose in 3 weeks on Thanksgiving. It's been less than a year since this started and they only met in March in person. But by the sounds of it, it's still happening very soon 🤮

Also convenient that they agreed that Gobnob will propose, so Alan doesn't have to splurge on a ring.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I don’t get how she’s gone from being this extremely awkward and square person who’s never spoken about sex before, to suddenly talking publicly about making her girlfriend cum & being f*cked on a chair in less than a year? It’s so unauthentic? I also think Cam thinks that Gabby was bigger than she was back in her YouTube days.. Yes she was ‘known’ I guess in that community, but the way Cam talks you’d think she was an A lister. You can tell Cam is desperate for that clout 💰
I reckon Cam also has some sort of fetish about her partners speaking about sex so openly online like a form of voyeurism. Remember how she used to post so in depth about sex with her other girlfriend as well, seems like she’s now encouraging Gabby to do the same

Reactions: 32
Nah she’s flogging three year old products in mystery boxes. Nobody wants them Gob. As if a 10 greeting cards pack usually cost £30 but she’s selling them for £15. Both rip off prices! 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
THIS!!
If she came out and said "look, I lost my virginity is school and it was bad. After that I had a few awkward fumbles but I never felt confident enough in my body to have sex with someone again until I met sCam." I would genuinely admire her for coming out and talking about the affects of her weight and obvious body dysmorphia on her relationships. I'd applaud Gabby's honesty to share the intimate details of her life if it was real and sincere but this is screaming jay from the Inbetweeners.

The barefaced lies that she's out there having threesomes with YouTubers when she hid behind doors and could barely talk to most of them!

There was zero sexual chemistry in any of her Collab videos unless you count staring at Zoe's teeth and licking a penis lolly in front of hobbie but she said she didn't sleep with them so...

And sex with 10 people?? How did she even meet 10 people who wanted to have sex?? I'm the same age as Gabby, a lesbian (who has slept with men before), had an active night clubbing life, and went to uni (aka ample opportunity for sexual explorations/awakenings) and I haven't reached 10 people!

She lived at home with her parents until she was like 19, had a ton of very serious surgeries with extensive recovery time, had maybe a year in her prime, and then became a hermit for 3 years. At what point is she slipping in threesomes and sex with randomers?

sCam gives me the serious ick. She is a walking red flag. I really don't like the way she shames Gabby for having a romantic/sexual past with men. sCam herself said she slept with men before so why is it a problem is Gabby has?

Reactions: 51
Look forget the strap on’s and sex swing… the real worry here is that we are going to have to hear her sing again 😩🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know somebody who lost his virginity at 25 to his first and current girlfriend, has never slept with anybody else, and will tell anybody that asks. He doesn’t give a duck, because he’s a grown adult. Some people wait til marriage. Some people never have sex. I would not be surprised if Gabby lost her virginity to Cam, but she would never be upfront about this. It truly goes to show that she is not mature enough to be proposing to somebody when she still brags about sex and lies about her conquests. It’s such teenage behaviour. I almost don’t blame her, though - she’s very repressed, and although most of that is her own fault, I can empathise with being deeply insecure.

Cam, on the other hand, is just an absolutely vile incel. 🤢

Reactions: 23
Also isn't it weird that for how sexual they claim to be, the first time they're revealing some of this stuff to each other is on a podcast for an audience...

I just feel like these are conversations couples have anyway.

Reactions: 16
In her video, she says the bundles will be:

• small mystery box £15 (worth £38)
• large mystery box £35 (worth £85)
• 10 x card bundle £15 (worth £30)
• sticker pack £15 (worth £33)

I would not spend £15 on stickers unless the box was packed full of them. During a cossy livs, Gab
---
Update: the sticker packs look like they contain £8 individual stickers and two sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, look who’s heading up Boden’s Christmas modelling.

Meanwhile, Gobs has Cam 😂

IMG_6024.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.