Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I just realised Taylor would be a “30+ hater” if she ever magically became aware of Gab and Cam’s existence 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This tweet just showed up on my homepage and I died. Ps where is Gabby? Feel like she hasn’t posted in ages 😂
IMG_0499.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It’s very weird she hasn’t posted today. Usually we would have been treated to about ten videos of her eye bleeping herself to the new songs?

Reactions: 11
I would love to know her sources. It's like a kid at school who goes around telling everyone his dad works for Nintendo.

I've got a friend who knows Cam and she said that Cam picks her nose and eats it. See how easy that was.
I vaguely remember someone from myspace/aim days telling me Christina Millian and Taylor Hicks were her cousins and she hadn't seen them since she was five. Not sure if it was true or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s very weird she hasn’t posted today. Usually we would have been treated to about ten videos of her eye bleeping herself to the new songs?
Yep, not even a whisper about the new album. I think it's proof she doesn't care about her music, it's just been a way to get a gross gf.

Reactions: 15
Yep, not even a whisper about the new album. I think it's proof she doesn't care about her music, it's just been a way to get a gross gf.
I think it’ll be more like she’s going through the worst time of her life again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah first no mention of her "favourite holiday" (Halloween) this year, now no mention of 1989 tv? What will her new personality be based around?

Reactions: 19
I reckon Cam probably went off on one about Taylor debunking Gaylors so Gob being herself is too scared to upset her girlfriend by liking the music anyway so hasn’t posted

Reactions: 16
Would love to be a fly on the wall with Cam trying to debunk Taylor clearly saying "I'm not Gay, leave me alone"

Reactions: 19
As much as it's a shame that Taylor is giving attention to these rumours, I hope she speaks out about it more to discredit the likes of Cam even further.

Gaylors fly under the radar with their fringe theory and Cam has previously used the defence that Taylor doesn't know about the gossip so it can't hurt her.

Well, now she's directly saying she doesn't like it. What next?

Reactions: 32
Just got full body shivers imagining someone asking me what my partner does for work and having to say ‘oh she’s a thirty-something grown-ass adult woman who spends hours in her room talking to herself about the sexuality of someone who wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire for an audience of a dozen teenage virgins on tumblr’

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just got full body shivers imagining someone asking me what my partner does for work and having to say ‘oh she’s a thirty-something grown-ass adult woman who spends hours in her room talking to herself about the sexuality of someone who wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire for an audience of a dozen teenage virgins on tumblr’
Maybe this is why she’s gone quiet. Gabs, we’d all be embarrassed too, it’s OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you'd said last year that Gobs would be dating someone even more gross than her, I think none of us could have believed it! But sCam is honest to God VILE.

Reactions: 18
She probably had her nth procedure or is "ill" again because she worked for a week. Of course Jane is there while her gf never is. Cam just talks nonsense about Taylor, as usual.

Reactions: 5
She's probably still suffering from the worst jetlag the doctor has ever seen since traveling from Sheffield(ish) to Brighton a few weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.