Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to get us to go back through her old vlogs for views to figure out who all these mysterious people she supposedly had wild sex with are??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw gabbatron in the wild taking her hoarded cat tit from her flat to the bins.
If I wasn’t driving I would’ve grabbed a snap for you guys but can confirm she is looking more like a horse than ever and the greasy turd bun was in full force

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know somebody who lost his virginity at 25 to his first and current girlfriend, has never slept with anybody else, and will tell anybody that asks. He doesn’t give a duck, because he’s a grown adult. Some people wait til marriage. Some people never have sex. I would not be surprised if Gabby lost her virginity to Cam, but she would never be upfront about this. It truly goes to show that she is not mature enough to be proposing to somebody when she still brags about sex and lies about her conquests. It’s such teenage behaviour. I almost don’t blame her, though - she’s very repressed, and although most of that is her own fault, I can empathise with being deeply insecure.

Cam, on the other hand, is just an absolutely vile incel. 🤢
The thing is, Cam would absolutely shame Gabby if she lost her virginity that 'late' in life, even though it doesn't matter at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“Campaign of harassment against Gabby.”

View attachment 2539126
Also, the absolute, unbelievable irony of her saying that people gather in a place on the internet to talk about Gabby in a way that she doesn’t like while she herself sits like some greasy incel chatting shite on her vlog trying to convince other creeps that TS is bi or gay … and considers that hard work. Taylor Swift may not see what she posts but Gabby also doesn’t need her “friend” to read here for her either. Absolute unhinged beasts the both of them.
Thread title nomination - Gabriella Lindley #88 Sure, Scam

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure why, but out of all Gabby's weird behaviours her using a tea towel to remove nail polish is the one that gives me the biggest ick 🫠
I feel bad for saying it but she looks like an alien here?! Her head proportions are absolutely wild. Her forehead looks nearly bigger than the rest of her face? And much wider as well. It might just be the angle of the screen shot but none the less!

Reactions: 8
Weird how Gobs hasn’t mentioned Matthew Perry or Friends, when it was her whole personality for years. Alan obviously thinks she’s too high brow for Friends, so Gabbie does too now.

Reactions: 24
I think Cam being gross about Gabby having sexual history with men is strange. I believe she’s slept with one or two men but 10 seems too high when you look at her lifestyle.

My husband has a long long sexual history, whereas I’ve had like 3 prior to him lol. We’ve spoke about it maybe twice over the years? I don’t know why these two seem to be constantly talking about it, and, why Cam is shaming Gabby?

Reactions: 25
Weird how Gobs hasn’t mentioned Matthew Perry or Friends, when it was her whole personality for years. Alan obviously thinks she’s too high brow for Friends, so Gabbie does too now.
I could have sworn she did yesterday with some sort of ‘this one hurt’ caption, but it’s not there now.

May have been someone else, shows how memorable her content is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think Cam being gross about Gabby having sexual history with men is strange. I believe she’s slept with one or two men but 10 seems too high when you look at her lifestyle.

My husband has a long long sexual history, whereas I’ve had like 3 prior to him lol. We’ve spoke about it maybe twice over the years? I don’t know why these two seem to be constantly talking about it, and, why Cam is shaming Gabby?
I agree, I think that's also why Gabby has now felt like she's had to say she's a lesbian now. Some lesbians are a bit funny about women who have slept with men not being 'real lesbians', Cam seems like she's one of them. I don't think Gabby IS a lesbian, and I think it's quite sad if someone who is bisexual is being harangued into saying she's a lesbian to satisfy Cam's conception of lesbian purity - that's just Cam contributing to bi-erasure, and biphobia, from someone who thinks she's so progressive and 'right on'

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.